Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Caracter name : n0spanq
    Server : Gaia
    Block date is somewhere in january dont remember exactly

i got no picture of the day that i got banned but here is a picture of an aoe party.

Here is the e-mail that i have recieved:

[ticket: 1892074]
    Friday, February 7, 2014 08:30

Dear .....,

A comment has been added to the following support ticket.

Ticket #: 1892074
    Subject: Disconnection..
    Solution: [Feb 7 2014 3:30PM] - Thank you for contacting Knight Online World Support.

We regret to inform you that your account has been permanently banned for the following reason;

When a user ID has been found to be participating in hacks or scams, the actions are considered a major violation of the User Agreement. Hackers/scammers may be permanently removed from the service with or without prior warning or communication. We will always try to communicate account access changes imposed by Knightonlineworld.com via the account email address on record.
    Thank you for your understanding of this matter.

Hello, I'm dsoojsTr4cKy from Gaia server. I was in the same clan with n0spanq. When I heard that he was blocked for using illegal program i was shocked! Because n0spanq have always been against to koxp just like our entire clan members. We neither use nor let anybody to use that king of programs. LastBreath clan had mage users by a majority. Therefore we used to gain exp by making aoe parties (dk,ew,cw,falcon and so forth). I was the lucky rogue who only gives them swift and loot the boxes. I have been so much time with n0spanq's parties and he never ever used third party tools. If he have known that he was in a party with a koxper we would quit immediately.

Here is a screenshot: we hunting dark knight in ronark land.

I hope you to unblock Berkay's account. He is innocent. I believe this with all my heart.

Race
    Karus
    Verdict: Guilty
    The jury voted no to unban the account.

The gm's will also take a look and could decide the same or not.

Good Luck
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12