Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    12

    [Verdict: Stay Banned] - CharName:vorse_raider2, Server:Athena(Ares before)

    Character name: vorse_raider2
    Server: Athena(Ares Before)
    Account block date: 24 September 2013
    Reason: System has detected performing an illegal activity (3th party tools)
    Defense:

    Good morning, my name is Paul, 26 years old, Im here because On September 2013 my char:vorse_raider2 got unjustly banned, actually i still don’t know which char got blocked because i played 3 chars on that account and didn’t receive any pop up notification messages before getting banned, just log one day and read the message :”Your account is banned..”
    I played this game about 9 years ago, i quitted many times due to study, work and other real life situations. i played a char besides this , char name : TheHealer22.

    I have never been jailed or banned, never got a problem with anyone, trying lvl up and making money the hard and long way. I got hacked once when gamerfirst was leading the game, never received any help from CS.

    The people that can testify this are my friends and clan mostly quitted this game during the time i was active but.

    Besides expressing my disagreement for my injustly banned account i would really like to know what was the reason for being banned, i have sent 3 tickets to CS and i received 2 different answers about my case and still havent received a final answer so far. These are the responses of tickets:
    -----------------
    Ticket #: 1627951
    Subject: Account Banned
    Status: Closed
    Solution: [Sep 24 2013 10:44AM] - Thank you for contacting Knight Online World Support.
    We regret to inform you that your account has been permanently banned for the following reason;
    When a user ID has been found to be participating in hacks or scams, the actions are considered a major violation of the User Agreement. Hackers/scammers may be permanently removed from the service with or without prior warning or communication. We will always try to communicate account access changes imposed by Knightonlineworld.com via the account email address on record.
    Thank you for your understanding of this matter
    -------------------------
    Ticket #: 1632457
    Subject: Banned Account investigation
    Status: Closed
    Solution: [Sep 25 2013 8:18AM] - Thank you for taking your time to contact Knight Online World Support Team!
    We are sorry to inform you that our system has detected you while performing an illegal activity.
    As of now, any player who acts improper to the system's diagnostics will be teleported to the prison to serve time depending on the severeness of the act.
    After the required task to get out of the prison is done , your character will be able to continue his journey.
    *** The date after 16.07.2013 when a character is teleported to the Prison, it won’t be able to login another character in the account to game until the character completes the quest to get out of the Prison.
    To complete the quest that will help you get out of this zone;
    1. Purchase “Wing of Dragon + Stick” on Power Up Store.
    2. Trade “Wing of Dragon + Stick” in to [Warden] Kabal for the Punishment Stick and a Dragon Wing Voucher.
    3. Kill necessary amount of monsters using the Punishment Stick.
    4. Talk to NPC Kabal Warden to get out of the zone.
    5. After completing Dicipline Dungen mission, your Punishment Stick will disappear.
    5. The voucher may be traded in to [Vendor] Kayra to get your wings.
    Please avoid illegal programs for the sake of your gaming experience.
    If you want to have additional informations about Dicipline Dungeon System, please click the link below.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.
    -------------------------
    Ticket #: 1643159
    Subject: Unfair Banned Account
    Status: Closed
    Solution: [Oct 1 2013 12:37AM] - Thank you for contacting Knight Online World Support.
    We regret to inform you that your account has been permanently banned for the following reason;
    When a user ID has been found to be participating in hacks or scams, the actions are considered a major violation of the User Agreement. Hackers/scammers may be permanently removed from the service with or without prior warning or communication. We will always try to communicate account access changes imposed by Knightonlineworld.com via the account email address on record.
    Thank you for your understanding of this matter.

    -------
    So, if there is anything else i can do to prove it please let me know.
    Thanks for your time and your consideration.

  2. #2
    Senior Member CanadianGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    730
    Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    There is something really wrong, when you sent in tickets, back to back and get two different replies.....The first one states that you participating in hacks or scams....Then you followed up with a ticket 22 hours later to get a different answer which was our system has detected you while performing an illegal activity.....Can someone checked these tickets out for Sep 24 2013 10:44AM & Sep 25 2013 8:18AM....Thanks
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

  3. #3
    Moderator Aky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Karus Gordion
    Posts
    2,915
    You remember where you was in the game, what you were doing when your account got blocked?

    ... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Aky View Post
    You remember where you was in the game, what you were doing when your account got blocked?
    Well last thing i remember was finishing a bdw as usual then going moradon looking for some items, after that i log off for sleep time, next day i couldn't log on.
    I used to go just to bdws and some chaos events, mostly a.f.k. merchant, barely exp.
    Also i would like to my case that i can still log to the game website portal but not into game client.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Alyce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,140
    Race
    Karus
    i asked a gm about it and he told me that you were caught cheating on your second char on that account.
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

    Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!


    Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

    Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

    Please use the right forum for your language!

    Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyce View Post
    i asked a gm about it and he told me that you were caught cheating on your second char on that account.
    Ty Alice, at least i know the reason of ban now, however i still ignore the circunstances that made him take that decision, wish i could at least received some message the moment i was banned to be able take an ss and have some proof to show.

    All i want to tell is i don't used illegal programs and would never use them, never been in jail, blocked before. i'm just an old player that logged on its free time going some events after work for relax a bit and have some fun. By the time i was banned I was kinda out of game since clan and friends left i don't even go to exp parties, pk or wars, all my short amount of nps were from bdw and mostly exp from events(chaos and bdw).

    Thank you for your consideration.

  7. #7
    Moderator Aky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Karus Gordion
    Posts
    2,915
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyce View Post
    i asked a gm about it and he told me that you were caught cheating on your second char on that account.
    Quote Originally Posted by StriderHi25 View Post
    Ty Alice, at least i know the reason of ban now, however i still ignore the circunstances that made him take that decision, wish i could at least received some message the moment i was banned to be able take an ss and have some proof to show..
    It seems that you know you did something wrong. Hope it serves as a lesson to the future.

    ... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Aky View Post
    It seems that you know you did something wrong. Hope it serves as a lesson to the future.
    I didn't mean that Aky, as i wrote in the first post :"Besides expressing my disagreement for my injustly banned account, i would really like to know what was the reason for being banned", i sent 3 tickets and got 2 different answers, I needed at least an explanation from CS, even if i know it was unfair, in order to submit my testimony and start my defense, thing i didn't know until yesterday, or how could u defend yourself if u don't even know what are u been acused off?

  9. #9
    Moderator Aky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Karus Gordion
    Posts
    2,915
    Quote Originally Posted by StriderHi25 View Post
    I didn't mean that Aky, as i wrote in the first post :"Besides expressing my disagreement for my injustly banned account, i would really like to know what was the reason for being banned", i sent 3 tickets and got 2 different answers, I needed at least an explanation from CS, even if i know it was unfair, in order to submit my testimony and start my defense, thing i didn't know until yesterday, or how could u defend yourself if u don't even know what are u been acused off?
    I understand your point, but i believe in GM.

    ... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Aky View Post
    I understand your point, but i believe in GM.
    Well, what i can say, even if i know what i'm saying its true GM got the last final decision in game, it's their word against mine, it's hard to complain on this position and i just confirm that their opinion way more important than mine, i understood and realized that after reading TOS agreement therefore I respect its decision however i don't share it.
    I could left this game after my ban w/o sending tickets or complaining, in fact i was thinking about leaving this game way time before getting banned, at the end its just a game and i'm too old for that i thought, but I stay here seeking a little justice and to say that i'm sure a mistake was made here and ask to please take the time to investigate the circumstances in which the ban took place, if it's not possible i just can say thank you for your time and helped me a lot on taking a decision on whether to keep on playing or not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •