Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[Verdict: Stay Banned] - Titan lEasilyAffected Right Of Defence

Character name: lEasilyAffected
    Server: Titan
    Account block date: About 7 Months Ago
    Reason: Unkown
    Defense: I got banned for an unkown reason because i was in cz doing some pk with my clan about for 4 hours, and made about 20+ k nps in a single day because of my war premium. so in the next day we while i was doing pk with my clan, i got an announcement in game that my account has been blocked, and got kicked out of the game. i logged into the game website to see what happened, and it said my account was indeed banned but i dont event know why, and its the second time that i get banned ! I think its not fair because i didnt do anything, indeed i was with part of my clan doing pk ! So this is the reason i present this Right of defence this time. I hope you take time to see my problem and think about this, ill be in touch with you guys to make this easier to think and hopefully to get unbanned ! Thanks so much guys and i hope to see an answer real soon ! Greetings ! And good hunting in pk !

1. Did you sent any ticket ?
    2. Is this the same account of Right Of Defense Anatolia lEasilyAffected server Anatolia?

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

No, this is another account but with the same name because is the name of wich my clan knows me , and yes i tried sending several tickets, but always with the same answer, saying nothing new, that my account have been blocked and if i wanted more information to sent another ticked, got this answer again and again. I accept that the other right of defence that i presented in anatolia server, it was really my fault because i must go out of cz zone if im pretending to go afk, and just go to moradon and sit, or just log off the game, but this time i really dont know why my account got blocked, please if you can help me.

ps. sorry if i took to long to answer but my pc got broke and i had to buy a new one

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Same guy? banned twice? two different servers? something smells here.
    http://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showt...fense-Anatolia

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Yeah i know what you guys are thinking, but as i said, same name = same guy . cause of the name as my clan knows me, and also i did explain and realized about my error in the last right of defence, but truly in this one i have no idea or have no reason of the account to be blocked :/ . I just want to see if i can get some help this time. i hope you can understand .

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    Karus
    indeed that looks a bit strange.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Nickname
    MrMaarten/trytogetme
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    WreckingCrew
    Server
    Athena
    Race
    El-Morad
    Is it possible that you were in party with hackers before?
    Was your whole party banned or was it just you?

Indeed. As i know me and another friend of mine got our account blocked, and another clan member got in jail at the next day that we wanted to logg into the game again.

so it is possible that i get any help guys ?

Account banned 2 of 2 ? ... Not looks good, or you or your partners are committed a fault

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast