[Verdict: Unban Account] - Ban Mistake

Character name:lAvalanchel
    Server:Ares
    Account block date:11/05/2012
    Reason:Assumed 3rd party tool
    Defense:
    Hello all,im writting in hopes that ill be able to restore my account. First, ive been a KO player for quite a long time, easily 7 years, i was here for all the expansions and switches to different companies. Ive gained a name for myself in the Ares(now athena) server, ive been part of top clans and have many friends within the game. This is my situation, i had decided to play the newest server at the time(i believe it was titan but not dead positive) to give myself a fresh start in the game as i felt ares was a little over saturated with high level items and wanted to get back to the old ardream style days. I had gotten to around level 30 or so and was outside of folk village near the werewolves, just playing away minding my own business, and like any new server that the company implements it was totally over run by cheaters, folk village is a definite highly concentrated area for these players(or bots whichever) so as i said i was just minding my own business trying to level outside of folk village and all of a sudden i was disconnected,figured it was due to server lag because of all the people, i was wrong. I went to relog and a message came up saying i had been banned for 3rd party tool use, now with my extensive time playing KO i have a large amount of people that can vouch in saying thats nonsense,i know that doesnt mean anything to GMs or anything but ive always prided myself on playing fairly, ive sent multiple tickets in to get this ban removed, but to no avail, i am thinking this was an area ban to get rid of the concentration of cheaters in the area and i was just caught in it. I would love to have this fixed and bring my character lAvalanchel back to life and continue playing with my friends and clan mates once again. I really do hope you guys can help me out, thanks<3

Just a list of a few clans and people that i played with often
    Clans:
    DeusManus
    Affliction
    BadCompany
    Domination
    SlayerNation

People:
    MortalDance
    Nascasto
    Zuking
    Jig889
    Destruktor
    J_J_Resser
    xVIDx

These are just a couple of more recent clans and people that i played with, i know even a couple of moderators know me, so i really do hope you guys can assist in this matter
    Last edited by lAvalanchel; 02-10-2014 at 04:50 PM.

Nickname
    MrMaarten/trytogetme
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    WreckingCrew
    Server
    Athena
    Race
    El-Morad
    Ofcourse we can try to help you.
    So first question: Give me your combo
    Now to the actual questions.
    Were you playing archer? (i remember reading priest somewhere but want to be sure)
    Did you send any tickets? Do you still have them?
    Any screenshots/vids?

My combo will die with me marten :P, no i was playing a bp, i have 3 on record, pretty much 1 every year, and i may have taken an SS of it when it originally happened, but since then i have wiped my computer due to massive clutter and my media files for some reason didnt backup.

Nickname
    MrMaarten/trytogetme
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    WreckingCrew
    Server
    Athena
    Race
    El-Morad
    Coul you share the ticket content here? Blank out any important information first ofcourse.

Nickname
    Yahweh
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Crusaders
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Can I ask, do you want the account back because of the chars on older servers have become banned with it?

Let me say why I ask.... you know as well as the rest of us it does not take that long to get to level 30 or so.... my friends have been banned wrongly in the past when solo exping and just write the account off as it is a nightmare getting them back through Ticket system Unless of course they have created a new char on new server on their main account from their older server, then they wait patiently to get them back
    Over and Out! Good luck with this game

It is the second reason yahweh, the characters i care about are on ares(athena) and the character the account got banned while playing was a low level priest on a newly opened server at the time with no importance to me. I would just love to have my original account back,the character on it is fairly well known in the server and i would like to continue playing him. Marten, id love to show you the ticket info but i cant figure out how to open them, it doesnt seem there are any links in the online ticket area,i can see the three tickets ive submitted but i cant click them =/

Alright i checked the email linked to my account found the reply a "resolution".(My most recent ticket)

Dear(removed for safety),

A comment has been added to the following support ticket.

Ticket #: 1880278
    Subject: Account unbanning
    Solution: [Feb 14 2014 4:44PM] - Thank you for contacting Knight Online World Support.

We regret to inform you that your account has been permanently banned for the following reason;

When a user ID has been found to be participating in hacks or scams, the actions are considered a major violation of the User Agreement. Hackers/scammers may be permanently removed from the service with or without prior warning or communication. We will always try to communicate account access changes imposed by Knightonlineworld.com via the account email address on record.

Thank you for your understanding of this matter.
    *** We organized “Gamers Court” system which will provide you objecting right for your account’s blocking. Users will join this system to judge the blocked users.

So there is pretty much no explanation other than banned for hacking/scamming, im guessing this means they think i was k0xping. Anyway thats the ticket for the court members and their response. Again, there a few court members that know me and should know that would never happen. Im more than happy to answer any further questions about the situation and prove myself innocent as best i can.

Oh i also found a few ksc's of me playing with my clan DeusManus and other well known people in the server.Not sure if itd help, but ya know, just in case^^

Edit again: Found the original ticket with date and even time down to the minute

[ticket: 847191]
    Monday, November 05, 2012 16:05

Dear(Removed for security),

Thank you for contacting the Knight Online World support team.
    Your question has been received! We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Your Ticket #: 847191
    Question/Issue: Hello, i was playing my priest NeuroFusion in destan 1 and all of a sudden i get disconnected, i try to relog and it says my account is blocked( 12:57 pm) i havent got the slightest clue why as i have been a legitimate player in this game for close to 6 years. Please unblock my account so i can resume playing, thanks.

Best Regards,
    The Knight Online World Team
    Last edited by lAvalanchel; 02-21-2014 at 08:25 PM.

Nickname
    Yahweh
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Crusaders
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    To be honest, having read why you want it back it makes more sense..... I would be the same if it was one of my accounts I use on older server.... which is why I sometimes feel new server = new account for me just in case these mistakes get made

Anyway, as I stated I am happy to see your ban removed and account set free again in KO
    Over and Out! Good luck with this game

Woo^^ thanks yahweh, hopefully everyone else feels the same way.

Race
    Karus
    Verdict: Not Guilty
    The jury voted yes to unban the account.

The gm's will also take a look and could decide the same or not.

Good Luck
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!