Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Member mika35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    32
    Nickname
    VERTiG0
    Class
    Rogue
    Server
    Europa
    Race
    El-Morad

    [Double topic so NO] - Nick Name: VERTiG0 Server:EUROPA

    Nick Name : VERTiG0
    Server: EUROPA
    Date of Block: 10.07.2012
    Reason of Blocke:Participating hack or scam

    First of all , as u know in europa sv there were a lot of koxper and npter and there is not enough player for exp and national point.I was a 81 lvl and I need to gain exp because of atack power.Before I got blocked , I was in exp party paramun slot 1 europa 1.I was doing exp with genie and only 5 people then someone got dc and party ended.My friend which was same clan(GloryOrDeath - Necromonican) wrote pm and he told me 'come europa 2 I knew there was a party they could add us the party.' I said ok.When I passed the e2 I saw the party but they were a koxper(2 Battle Priest ).I had to enter this party because I couldnt do any exp and I couldnt see no one in exp slots.After 2Hours I entered party , I saw the blocks on chatting.I immediately passed europa 1 then 5 minutes later I got Blocked.
    In addition to this ; One day I was searching party in ronark land , There was no one and someone did npt and they add me and I did npt.Only 300k.I had 1.8Million Np.I didnt want to do this but as u know there was no one play in europa sv :S After do npt , I changed my nick name.Old name was :Scylla after change nick name was : VERTiG0.I am very regretful and unhappy about this issue.I can promise that if my char will open I will not do this never and never.In addition , u can delete my national point..Again and again I want to say I AM VERY SORRY AND REGRETFUL.It was very valuable , I learned that and I can do everything for get back
    My item list: (+9)Chitin Set - (+9)Shard - (+9Weapon Breaker) - (+1)Dual Rol - (+1)Dual Howling Rooster - (+0)Iron Set - (+7)Reb Dark Vane(101 Ap 14Dex)
    In Bank: Cash Money , Lots of Uniqe ( Iron Belt , 2x Howling rooster etc...)
    Characters : VERTiG0 - IRhiea (for ardream 59lvl) - I forgot Nickname ( 1lvl for maradon and Money)

    Link 1: http://i43.tinypic.com/sd3385.png(about my ticket)
    Link 2: http://i40.tinypic.com/25p1t8m.png
    Link 3: http://i43.tinypic.com/15qx4wn.png
    Link 4: http://i40.tinypic.com/oaprif.png
    Link 5: http://i39.tinypic.com/e7m9g0.png

  2. #2
    Senior Member Yahweh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,482
    Nickname
    Yahweh
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Crusaders
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Sorry you knowingly partied with cheaters in it. You know the risk you took and one you got caught for.

    You deliberately broke nearly every rule in game and openly admit it!!

    I will move this to Gamers Court but if I know my Jury well enough, the answer will be the same!

    My vote and no more comment is NO! this is not a forgiveness event, it is to help those who have been banned in error.... your case is one that deserved a permanent ban and if I had my way would ban all your accounts you own as you will have done this again
    Last edited by Yahweh; 02-09-2014 at 11:09 AM.
    Over and Out! Good luck with this game

  3. #3
    Moderator REGISS_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    4,610
    Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by mika35 View Post
    Nick Name : VERTiG0
    Server: EUROPA
    Date of Block: 10.07.2012
    Reason of Blocke:Participating hack or scam

    First of all , as u know in europa sv there were a lot of koxper and npter and there is not enough player for exp and national point.I was a 81 lvl and I need to gain exp because of atack power.Before I got blocked , I was in exp party paramun slot 1 europa 1.I was doing exp with genie and only 5 people then someone got dc and party ended.My friend which was same clan(GloryOrDeath - Necromonican) wrote pm and he told me 'come europa 2 I knew there was a party they could add us the party.' I said ok.When I passed the e2 I saw the party but they were a koxper(2 Battle Priest ).I had to enter this party because I couldnt do any exp and I couldnt see no one in exp slots.After 2Hours I entered party , I saw the blocks on chatting.I immediately passed europa 1 then 5 minutes later I got Blocked.
    In addition to this ; One day I was searching party in ronark land , There was no one and someone did npt and they add me and I did npt.Only 300k.I had 1.8Million Np.I didnt want to do this but as u know there was no one play in europa sv :S After do npt , I changed my nick name.Old name was :Scylla after change nick name was : VERTiG0.I am very regretful and unhappy about this issue.I can promise that if my char will open I will not do this never and never.In addition , u can delete my national point..Again and again I want to say I AM VERY SORRY AND REGRETFUL.It was very valuable , I learned that and I can do everything for get back
    My item list: (+9)Chitin Set - (+9)Shard - (+9Weapon Breaker) - (+1)Dual Rol - (+1)Dual Howling Rooster - (+0)Iron Set - (+7)Reb Dark Vane(101 Ap 14Dex)
    In Bank: Cash Money , Lots of Uniqe ( Iron Belt , 2x Howling rooster etc...)
    Characters : VERTiG0 - IRhiea (for ardream 59lvl) - I forgot Nickname ( 1lvl for maradon and Money)

    Link 1: http://i43.tinypic.com/sd3385.png(about my ticket)
    Link 2: http://i40.tinypic.com/25p1t8m.png
    Link 3: http://i43.tinypic.com/15qx4wn.png
    Link 4: http://i40.tinypic.com/oaprif.png
    Link 5: http://i39.tinypic.com/e7m9g0.png

    u made my day, you admit exping with koxpers and NPT, you get what you deserved. My vote is guilty.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

  4. #4
    Member mika35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    32
    Nickname
    VERTiG0
    Class
    Rogue
    Server
    Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by REGISS_ View Post
    u made my day, you admit exping with koxpers and NPT, you get what you deserved. My vote is guilty.
    I know I am guilty but I want one chance . U played in europa sv as u know there wasnt enough player so I did it . Please give me one chance.U can delete my all national point.I promise if my char will open i wont do this again

  5. #5
    Senior Member JaiDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    223
    Nickname
    AtomicJD aka JaiDee aka AtomicJaiDee aka xAtomicJDx and more
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    BrendasSaints
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    The lesson to be learned is to never party with hackers/cheaters and never hack/cheat yourself. If you want a second chance, make a new character and abide by the T.O.S. for the game. My two cents. "He made me do it" is not an acceptable excuse. There were no other parties is not an acceptable excuse. I have spent at least half of my Knight Online gaming career as a SOLO mage/priest/rogue/warrior. What a cop out....

  6. #6
    Senior Member Alyce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,140
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by mika35 View Post
    I know I am guilty but I want one chance . U played in europa sv as u know there wasnt enough player so I did it . Please give me one chance.U can delete my all national point.I promise if my char will open i wont do this again


    the rules are clear about these kind of issues
    if we say yes to one cheater then everyone will ask to get unbanned and then the game will get even worse
    and people are already complaining about cheaters o.O
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

    Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!


    Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

    Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

    Please use the right forum for your language!

    Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!

  7. #7
    Member lMyDyingDreamsl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Moradon Near Of Neria
    Posts
    29
    Nickname
    lMyDyingDreamsl
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    RuinatioN
    Server
    Titan
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyce View Post


    the rules are clear about these kind of issues
    if we say yes to one cheater then everyone will ask to get unbanned and then the game will get even worse
    and people are already complaining about cheaters o.O
    I Really Understand you But I Only Want To Say Something...Please Check "Turkish Community" Part..They Say Yes to Lots of Cheaters..

  8. #8
    Member mika35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    32
    Nickname
    VERTiG0
    Class
    Rogue
    Server
    Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyce View Post


    the rules are clear about these kind of issues
    if we say yes to one cheater then everyone will ask to get unbanned and then the game will get even worse
    and people are already complaining about cheaters o.O
    I can understand but in turkish community lots of koxpers or npter juries said yes it will be open but np will delete. I want same way.

  9. #9
    Moderator REGISS_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    4,610
    Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by lMyDyingDreamsl View Post
    I Really Understand you But I Only Want To Say Something...Please Check "Turkish Community" Part..They Say Yes to Lots of Cheaters..
    good that final decision is up to GM`s anyway.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

  10. #10
    Moderator Aky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Karus Gordion
    Posts
    2,915
    Quote Originally Posted by lMyDyingDreamsl View Post
    I Really Understand you But I Only Want To Say Something...Please Check "Turkish Community" Part..They Say Yes to Lots of Cheaters..
    Quote Originally Posted by mika35 View Post
    I can understand but in turkish community lots of koxpers or npter juries said yes it will be open but np will delete. I want same way.
    You did, you admit it, and now you want mercy ... Is up to game master

    ... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •