Clan
    Abyssal
    Server
    Gaia
    Race
    El-Morad

BDW and Monster Stone bug again

Dear NTT,

I'm tired of it. Monsters does not generated or spawn at Monster Stones, Monument and NPC's does not spawn at Border Defance Wars.

In my opinion, when koxp, kous, bot and etc keeps overriding the damn games data as their wishes and import extra datas to your sql, it gets unstable.

And gives already completed monster stones to your players.

If this game was WOW or something a DUNGEON/RAID worth much, like ANY NORMAL MMORPG you'd be having a hard time.

Yet you don't even seem to care about this bug.

When you reset the server, the bug automatically fixes since server loads are empitied it responds well again.

But i am seeing bot users everywhere and all the time, EVERYWHERE. They are playing your game, not as playing a game, playing with your codes and laughing their asses off of how easy it is to do it.

I buy genie, pay 5$ to exp 20 hours while i'm not around, they buy bots for 5$ and the game plays itself, skill hacks, wall hacks, does everything for their own good for a whole month.

Don't ask me for a KSC because you don't deserve it. Login the game, open a character on Gaia server, get in BDW's and Monster Stones.

You'll see no monument, no npc's, no mobs, but plenty of bot users. you Won't be able to see anything that should be there but can see EVERYTHING shouldn't be there.

I'm bored of this farce. Restart the server right now, i want to fight at BDW's, exp at MS's and i refuse not being able to do because of your lazyness.

You are right man I have been playing this game since 2004 and always bug K2 Network,GamerFirst,NTTgame . We don't know their busines must be hard but we know other games as you said WoW or something like We like K.O and want to play but it push us quit in game because of cheater..
    I was Beramus Human Sheriff I tryed to clear game but than its over and I quit game.. I have just started server Gaia new account I bought 10 k Npoint and I see I waste my money

Nickname
    Emerald
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    Abyssal
    Server
    Gaia
    Race
    El-Morad
    Dear GM, Moderators,

After 04 Febuary server restart, everything is perfect again.

As i said, your poor servers cannot generate but restart fixes everything since server loads are gone.

Please , the bot you're failing to block is overdriving your server so errors causes this issue.

If you're not going to solve it, then hire me -_-