Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    REGISS : so far you twisting Yahweh words so i have no idea why he should apologies you for anything. Not mention the fact all jurys voting and each vote is equal and the final decision is still up to GM even if we all agree.

Yahweh : I am going to ask one of the TR moderators with good English to look into the cases there and see if they made a decision and you have come here with some English knowledge hoping to get a different decision, my apologies if this is not the case but I have searched ALL the cases in Right of Defence and your name does not appear. Hence my suspicions as to claiming your 2nd time of posting!

he should apologize for that '' I am going to ask one of the TR moderators with good English to look into the cases there and see if they made a decision and you have come here with some English knowledge hoping to get a different decision'' Thats false i didnt post on Turkish section and they didnt REJECT me Cause i never posted before there . At hes own words he should apologize .

2-MrMarteen :'' It seems you got upset about nothing as Yahweh even posted he would try to find things out.''

Yahweh : I have my opinion on this case and my gut instinct says not to remove the ban on this one sorry.

Who will not get upset if he says that ? for nothing ? he will not remove the ban cause he dont like me ?
    Duh.

Let me know the reason why Yahweh will not give hes vote to remove the ban on my account if he dont know ANYTHING ABOUT MY CASE also he didnt read any of my arguments or see any of the evidence's respective on the case.

The only Reason why Yahweh will not remove the BAN is BECAUSE he lie himself telling TURKS Sections Apparently Reject to open my Account block , Thats ... Illogical i never posted on Turkish Section..

The First post i made Apparently got Deleted by someone .

Im a player same of all of you guys , be in my place , read Yahweh repply's and be in my place , got a NO for a guy who even dosnt ask me anything about the case , he even didnt ask me anything like the all other topic's , everybody ask a lot of things to all the user's and he didnt ask me nothing and he give's a NO .

Apparently i smeel something fishy here . . But its ok guys , power sometimes change's the people .

God will judge to all of you , God know the true and i know the true on my case .

Greetings and Best Wishes to all of you guys , i hope youll never get hacked or banned without any reason and then Finally youll be on my place.
    And i hope if that happen someday The Jury Judging you dosnt judge you for the like or dislike , i Hope They Judge you for the FACT's .

PD : Im not turk Im Spanish , Im From Brasil , and i know pretty well english , i cant post on turk section cause i dont understand NOTHING about Turkish lenguage , feel free to track my IP , im sure moderators can know easily where im from .

Im Afraid i dont have the old ticket's right now , the same day i have posted this thread i start to search and try to find the email registered with my account , i check on usb data and i found it, when i go to the site to log(Hotmail) it says the email was not CREATED , Then i create it again and you can check it on a Hotmail email that i recieved it the same day i created the email , this email was used exclusive for that account , i can give the email Password to any mod to check that the email was Re-opened and it was closed due to Inactivity for more then one year.
    Last edited by imFabulous; 02-05-2014 at 03:40 PM.

Image of the email re-opened day 31 of January , same day i have made my post on the forum.

As all know when you create or re-open an email that email came , Welcome to the new Outlook...
    If need the password just let me know.

Nickname
    MrMaarten/trytogetme
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    WreckingCrew
    Server
    Athena
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by imFabulous View Post
    he should apologize for that '' I am going to ask one of the TR moderators with good English to look into the cases there and see if they made a decision and you have come here with some English knowledge hoping to get a different decision'' Thats false i didnt post on Turkish section and they didnt REJECT me Cause i never posted before there . At hes own words he should apologize .
    I am not sure if you noticed but there is 1 of your posts missing (there is 1 less post then your post count). So where did that 1 post go and why did it get deleted?

2-MrMarteen :'' It seems you got upset about nothing as Yahweh even posted he would try to find things out.''

Yahweh : I have my opinion on this case and my gut instinct says not to remove the ban on this one sorry.

Who will not get upset if he says that ? for nothing ? he will not remove the ban cause he dont like me ?
    Duh.

Let me know the reason why Yahweh will not give hes vote to remove the ban on my account if he dont know ANYTHING ABOUT MY CASE also he didnt read any of my arguments or see any of the evidence's respective on the case.

The only Reason why Yahweh will not remove the BAN is BECAUSE he lie himself telling TURKS Sections Apparently Reject to open my Account block , Thats ... Illogical i never posted on Turkish Section.
    He is talking about the fact that if you did post on turkish section first (he will verify it) he doen't wants you to get unbanned.
    I think most juries share that opinion as its abusing the system to post multiple times and it would be a waste if this system disapeared because people abused it.

The First post i made Apparently got Deleted by someone .
    And thats exactly what we want to find out.

Im a player same of all of you guys , be in my place , read Yahweh repply's and be in my place , got a NO for a guy who even dosnt ask me anything about the case , he even didnt ask me anything like the all other topic's , everybody ask a lot of things to all the user's and he didnt ask me nothing and he give's a NO .

Apparently i smeel something fishy here . . But its ok guys , power sometimes change's the people .
    Well if i were in your place i would just point out that he's wrong but do it politly. being polite really does work.
    Btw talking about judging on the facts. So far there aren't any facts to judge by except for an emply mail folder.

Im Afraid i dont have the old ticket's right now , the same day i have posted this thread i start to search and try to find the email registered with my account , i check on usb data and i found it, when i go to the site to log(Hotmail) it says the email was not CREATED , Then i create it again and you can check it on a Hotmail email that i recieved it the same day i created the email , this email was used exclusive for that account , i can give the email Password to any mod to check that the email was Re-opened and it was closed due to Inactivity for more then one year.
    They woun't ask for passwords not even to check that.

Karakter Adi: MyBabyJealousDeath
    Sunucu: Kronos
    Hesabin Kapatilma Tarihi: 15 July 2012
    Savunma: The Reason of my account block was FOR NPT , first of all on Kronos time arround this time(march-july 2012) there was a bug that Everybody know's , probably some players on your server too , the NP's didnt reset in correctly way, i reember well , if you surpass 25 k NP(The Limit in that times) you got blocked , in that day i got banned for make 15 k np , i still have the email , about the ticket i made , they say i do 30 k but it was 15 k 15 k in 48 hours , two of my friends got blocked a long with me , there never was any single screenshot about me Doing npt in whole ko history , you can check other ko forum G1 .
    First of all: Calm down and no flame war, that won't help really. You stated you are spanish from Brazil. Thanks for clarification.

I believe the reason Yahweh think you posted on TR section is because you wrote words turkce, i understand you used that form because first notice about post in right of defense was in turkce language.

I remember that bug problem, was all servers not only Kronos. On my server, although we was on pk, we did not when changing month to avoid problems with it, too many players got blocked their accounts because this problem. In my opinion, game bug problem will never be a fault of the player. However, knowing that there was a bug it would have been better to avoid the problem.

You can check other ko forum G1? Not anymore. Even if you login the GamersFirst site with your old account, you will see they removed all things pertaining Knight Online Game.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Nickname
    AtomicJD aka JaiDee aka AtomicJaiDee aka xAtomicJDx and more
    Class
    KO -> Mage
    Clan
    BrendasSaints
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Aky View Post
    First of all: Calm down and no flame war, that won't help really. You stated you are spanish from Brazil. Thanks for clarification.

I believe the reason Yahweh think you posted on TR section is because you wrote words turkce, i understand you used that form because first notice about post in right of defense was in turkce language.

I remember that bug problem, was all servers not only Kronos. On my server, although we was on pk, we did not when changing month to avoid problems with it, too many players got blocked their accounts because this problem. In my opinion, game bug problem will never be a fault of the player. However, knowing that there was a bug it would have been better to avoid the problem.

You can check other ko forum G1? Not anymore. Even if you login the GamersFirst site with your old account, you will see they removed all things pertaining Knight Online Game.

From what I can understand, the 'unsub' was a pker. During a period of previous management's administration, the unsub accumulated LP over the period of one month. At the start of the next month, the system should have reset all LP, yet due to a bug, the unsub's LP carried over into a second month. (I remember this bug well). So, because his counter did not reset, he has to take a vacation from the game for the next month or two, until the LP system resets.

Is that understanding correct?

Hello i just wake up and see all ur Repply's , i came too night last day(University) just came and sleep so thats why i didnt repply , well to MrMarteen What im Trying to Proof Givin Email Password Related with the Account is that the Email Expire , that means all the Informacion(Ko Information , like forget pw or tickets G1) Got Deleted a long with the email, apparently the email got automatic closed due to long time offline , it happen cause that email was exclusive for Knight online use so be sure i never loged again to that email since i got banned and already passed more then one year and a half or maybe more so i understand it got closed , im trying to give my password to some of you guys so you can See that what im saying is true about the email get closed and i just Re-opened it the day 31 .
    There may be a Way you guys ask some Volunteer Moderator or Real Moderator to Figure out Where my First post goe's , im Sure it can Clear , i see unfair the thing that i was the first posting and now im the most screwed up .

The problem i got its exactly what JaiDee is Saying , there was a lot of people banned reason of that problem .
    Im sure you guys( have the same time playing along with me on your own server's) you may be aware about this problem we had in the past.
    This problem was like 2-3 months in the game and all people was scared to made more then 15 K in a Day cause the NP didnt Reset Correctly .
    Also as you may remember guys there was a lot of people With Leader Point Accumulated , After the new month the LP didnt reseted correctly to all and the Leader Point got Accumulated(Month past + New month) and there was some people that got like 700 K LP , 1 M LP , and they got blocked .

PD : Im Sorry to be a little upset , but the true is that guys i was really upset last day after i see Yahwe's decision , it was just so fast , im sure you guys can understand , as a Jury this decision was so fast , he just taking the fact that ''apparently'' i was lieying and i already posted on TR Section and they Denied me the Unblock , I hope after that got cleared i can have Yahweh Attention on this case again , without hard feelings i dont deserve an Apologize and im not waiting for that , I just hope Yahweh can be Objective in my case.

PD2: The problem about NP (Leader Point) not Correctly reseted(After New month) is a problem we all had in the past on all server's , this problem cause a lot of old players get blocked .

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    Karus
    Hello i just wake up and see all ur Repply's , i came too night last day(University) just came and sleep so thats why i didnt repply , well to MrMarteen What im Trying to Proof Givin Email Password Related with the Account is that the Email Expire , that means all the Informacion(Ko Information , like forget pw or tickets G1) Got Deleted a long with the email, apparently the email got automatic closed due to long time offline , it happen cause that email was exclusive for Knight online use so be sure i never loged again to that email since i got banned and already passed more then one year and a half or maybe more so i understand it got closed , im trying to give my password to some of you guys so you can See that what im saying is true about the email get closed and i just Re-opened it the day 31 .
    There may be a Way you guys ask some Volunteer Moderator or Real Moderator to Figure out Where my First post goe's , im Sure it can Clear , i see unfair the thing that i was the first posting and now im the most screwed up .

The problem i got its exactly what JaiDee is Saying , there was a lot of people banned reason of that problem .
    Im sure you guys( have the same time playing along with me on your own server's) you may be aware about this problem we had in the past.
    This problem was like 2-3 months in the game and all people was scared to made more then 15 K in a Day cause the NP didnt Reset Correctly .
    Also as you may remember guys there was a lot of people With Leader Point Accumulated , After the new month the LP didnt reseted correctly to all and the Leader Point got Accumulated(Month past + New month) and there was some people that got like 700 K LP , 1 M LP , and they got blocked .

PD : Im Sorry to be a little upset , but the true is that guys i was really upset last day after i see Yahwe's decision , it was just so fast , im sure you guys can understand , as a Jury this decision was so fast , he just taking the fact that ''apparently'' i was lieying and i already posted on TR Section and they Denied me the Unblock , I hope after that got cleared i can have Yahweh Attention on this case again , without hard feelings i dont deserve an Apologize and im not waiting for that , I just hope Yahweh can be Objective in my case.

PD2: The problem about NP (Leader Point) not Correctly reseted(After New month) is a problem we all had in the past on all server's , this problem cause a lot of old players get blocked .
    i was playing in those times when ppl getting ban for making 2 much lader points (and it was ALOT more than 15k per day), but the thing is all ppl was banned for 30 days and contributions points was restarted to 100. It was not pernament ban.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

REGISS Exactly , There was two problems that time's
    1-Problem was Leader Point didnt reseted correctly and after the new month you got your old LP + New Month = Dragon symbol or hight symbol , They do that what u saying in that case.
    2- In second case it was then Your Real nation point's in EACH DAY(Limit25k) didnt resseted correctly , im talking about National points not Leader point's , in this case they made Permanent block , and im sure you remember it if you have played that time's. The Amount of post's on GamerFirst Forum was crazy , everyone spam reason of that cause they says some case's 30 days and reset to 100 , but why im some case's blocked 999.
    Then i understod that difference , LP Accumulate and NP Accumulate , also Athenrye says that on same words , try to remember that , he explains that about LP and NP .
    The Limit was 25 k , im sure about that cause it was posted and Pinned , the problem is that , they didnt reset it correctly many time's also sometimes people stop's to play cause this reason .
    Last edited by imFabulous; 02-06-2014 at 05:12 PM.

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    Karus
    REGISS Exactly , There was two problems that time's
    1-Problem was Leader Point didnt reseted correctly and after the new month you got your old LP + New Month = Dragon symbol or hight symbol , They do that what u saying in that case.
    2- In second case it was then Your Real nation point's in EACH DAY(Limit25k) didnt resseted correctly , im talking about National points not Leader point's , in this case they made Permanent block , and im sure you remember it if you have played that time's. The Amount of post's on GamerFirst Forum was crazy , everyone spam reason of that cause they says some case's 30 days and reset to 100 , but why im some case's blocked 999.
    Then i understod that difference , LP Accumulate and NP Accumulate , also Athenrye says that on same words , try to remember that , he explains that about LP and NP .
    The Limit was 25 k , im sure about that cause it was posted and Pinned , the problem is that , they didnt reset it correctly many time's also sometimes people stop's to play cause this reason .
    no it was all about ladder points/np point for each day, no idea why you have changed story now from your post nr 16, btw athenrye was a girl so you shoul call her "she", and she was the worst source of information with her bunch of lies.
    Last edited by REGISS_; 02-07-2014 at 11:32 AM.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Who have changed the history ? can you read my first post ? it matter if i call he she or he... who even know who is him , here he was your worst fount of information but on G1 forum u may admire him and try to talk with him like all of the rest people there , ofcourse here at this instance you can talk like that.
    Read my first post i didnt change anything since the beggining( I Didnt edit the post The post is THE SAME) i have say's 15/25 K NP Each day , Nobody talk about leader points , ill recommend you to read a little more as a Jury you should read the case's . When i start to talk about LP ban its because it was Related, it happen the same time , it was 2 problems LP Bug and NP Bug(EachDayNp).

The Leader Point bug ( Wich is not my problem) was Accumulation of Leader point's Old Month + New Month = Huge Amount of Leader points = Ban 30 days and Remove to 100 NP or LP i dont remember.
    My problem is Each Day np , that day i made 15 K NP and went to sleep the Second day i made 15 K more , BUT THEY DIDNT RESET( Each Day Count NP) IT AFTER 24 HOURS , AND I MADE 30 K NP THAT MEANS I SURPASS THE LIMIT OF 25 K AND I GOT BLOCKED , THAT BLOCK for surpass NationalPOINT NOT LP Was Permanent.
    Last edited by imFabulous; 02-07-2014 at 10:36 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast