Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

[Verdict: Stay banned] - Banned Account MyBabyJeaLouSDeath Kronos .

MyBabyJealousDeath Kronos Lvl 83 Warrior
    First of all , i have already posted this the first day this notice got released about Jury thing , but i think they close my topic for some reason i dont know so here im again..

I Play this game for more then 6 years but 2 years and a half of my life i was on Kronos i started lvl 1 The First day kronos got released , i never shared my char or give it to someone to play even to my son , i have made all my items in the way legal , i have like 300 screenshots of my character and i still remember the situation how i got banned like it was yesterday , and this is my info .

Karakter Adi: MyBabyJealousDeath
    Sunucu: Kronos
    Hesabin Kapatilma Tarihi: 15 July 2012
    Savunma:The Reason of my account block was FOR NPT , first of all on Kronos time arround this time(march-july 2012) there was a bug that Everybody know's , probably some players on your server too , the NP's didnt reset in correctly way, i reember well , if you surpass 25 k NP(The Limit in that times) you got blocked , in that day i got banned for make 15 k np , i still have the email , about the ticket i made , they say i do 30 k but it was 15 k 15 k in 48 hours , two of my friends got blocked a long with me , there never was any single screenshot about me Doing npt in whole ko history , you can check other ko forum G1 . i Was lvl 83 warrior with 2 m np maded in 2 years and a half , with fll items +3 armors/weapons+9 , pointless to make npt at this instance..
    Game didnt over for me , also i made new items and start to play again , my nick is lFabulous on Athena server , same items , same lvl , same friends , but if justice is there now with you guys im sure you will do the correct decision , in my character MyBabyJealousDeath(Kronos) i got my first character from Diez also lvl 80 , and other characters , its a char i must recover its part of my life , i have made several post's after i got banned on Gamerfirst Forum , gettin absurd's messages From Athenrye , and Korlash ignoring me , there was no hope to me , and like 300 guys more banned for nothing at the same time posting i didnt got any attention.. and i just move on , like i say before now with this . . a little hope come to me and i really wait ... finally after all this time passed i can get back all my effort and sacrifice that i put on my character.

This was my First ID MyBabyJoinMeLnDeath and this is the way how i got my np's as you guys can see i was well known on kronos i have played always with the same name's just variations on the last letter due to personal reasons , but always the same.

Greetings
    Last edited by imFabulous; 02-01-2014 at 01:38 PM.

Hello , anyone is looking at my case ? if i need to send any other information please let me know.
    Thanks

Nickname
    GroundShaker
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    ArmageddoN
    Server
    KO -> Olympia
    Race
    Karus
    no need to double post, every case in gamers court is being discussed, we just dont do it on the forum

Nickname
    AtomicJD aka JaiDee aka AtomicJaiDee aka xAtomicJDx and more
    Class
    KO -> Mage
    Clan
    BrendasSaints
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    I would recommend that you remove your user ID from your post, please.

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by JaiDee View Post
    I would recommend that you remove your user ID from your post, please.
    indeed, he should`t post such information.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

oh , thanks to repply guys Groundshaker and REGISS i didnt know it was like that , also i didnt know that about my login id , i thought it was necessary ..
    then i will remove it right now .
    Greetings

Nickname
    Yahweh
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Crusaders
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by imFabulous View Post
    First of all , i have already posted this the first day this notice got released about Jury thing , but i think they close my topic for some reason i dont know so here im again..
    This really annoys me on a personal level You posted it in the Turkish Forums originally as that is where you are from is it not?

I am going to ask one of the TR moderators with good English to look into the cases there and see if they made a decision and you have come here with some English knowledge hoping to get a different decision, my apologies if this is not the case but I have searched ALL the cases in Right of Defence and your name does not appear. Hence my suspicions as to claiming your 2nd time of posting!

I have my opinion on this case and my gut instinct says not to remove the ban on this one sorry.
    Last edited by Yahweh; 02-05-2014 at 12:53 AM.
    Over and Out! Good luck with this game

1- First of all i post my first Defense Right on THE LINK THE FIRST WEBSITE GIVED , there was the first notice(The First day they post it on the knightonlineworld website) when it got released and i clicked on , '' Press here to make ur right of defence '' , Second i think they delete it cause there was nobody posting at that moment , Second nobody denied my right to be open( On Forum Turk) its not about like or dislike(me) , its about evidence, you should ask real evidence on the cause not based on ur arguments like this '' no i dont unban this guy because i dont like him'' .
    First i suggest you to go turkish forum and ask if i post something , there was no post , no decision , second i request a clean investigation like all the other guys on this forum , not as fast as you did now with me , without know anything you just say '' no i dont like this guy i dont unblock him '' this is just ridiculous dude , i know you got some power , i know many guys also me should be VERY POLITE WITH YOU , But my real hope is on the TRUE about this CASE its not ABOUT LIKE OR DISLIKE THE GUY its ABOUT JUSTICE .

Please check first that about '' I am going to ask one of the TR moderators with good English to look into the cases there and see if they made a decision and you have come here with some English knowledge hoping to get a different decision''

''my apologies if this is not the case but I have searched ALL the cases in Right of Defence and your name does not appear. Hence my suspicions as to claiming your 2nd time of posting!''

im goin to wait for your apologies , also i hope you change your mind after you realize you was wrong thinking that about me , cause there was not suspicious here ,after you realize that turk section didnt see any post about me never , or also english section.

i Will Write it again if you didnt understand me well , The First post i Made WAS THE FIRST DAY THIS notice got released(Official WebSite) i clicked on the turkish option , '' Press here to make your right of defence '' it was many days ago , i Think they delete it cause there wasnt even a english Translation theme about that new notice ''
    (Ofcourse you will clear that asking now on Turkish Section) Thanks God

Greeting to all of you guys , i claim for justice , or a Right to be judged .
    Its not about sabotage my friend Yahweh , or like or dislike the guy.
    I have seen all the right of defense post's and everyone got the right to defense .

Greetings , Peace and Justice.
    Last edited by imFabulous; 02-05-2014 at 11:43 AM.

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    Karus
    compare this :

Quote Originally Posted by imFabulous View Post
    '' no i dont unban this guy because i dont like him'' .
    to this:

Quote Originally Posted by Yahweh View Post
    I have my opinion on this case and my gut instinct says not to remove the ban on this one sorry.
    so far you twisting Yahweh words so i have no idea why he should apologies you for anything. Not mention the fact all jurys voting and each vote is equal and the final decision is still up to GM even if we all agree.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Nickname
    MrMaarten/trytogetme
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    WreckingCrew
    Server
    Athena
    Race
    El-Morad
    Didn't Yahweh say he was going to ask a turkish mod to find evidence ?
    It seems you got upset about nothing as Yahweh even posted he would try to find things out.
    Are you using google translater to post here, your word order is distorted, maybe it would be easier for you to post on the turkish forum?
    Anyway do you have any of those old tickets?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast