[Verdict: Unban Account] - xMiagix - Olympia (Now Resurrection?)

Character name: xMiagix

Server: Formerly Olympia, now resurrection?

Account block date: Sometime after K2 > NTT switch. A complaint on business consumer alliance; it was responded that the account was banned on 9/18/2012 and 11/19/2012

Reason: Past tickets back in June 24, 2013; CS only stated that accounts participating in hacks or scams are banned and basically not to bother them again. When I opened a complaint on business consumer alliance, the response I got was "With that being said, it appears that your account was found to be a hacker account with hacked items in the account’s possession and has been banned. The bans occurred 9-18-2012 and 11-19-2012."

Defense: I tried to find out why my account was considered a hacker account after it was stated and exactly what items were considered hacked, but I received no exact response. The items that I had on my account that I obtained from working my butt off through selling scrolls, trading, having friends who quit who gave me their items, and just plain old being on the server since day one. I had the following in my account that I can remember: Warrior shell +9 set, exceptional dragon flight +8 set, dual ring of courage +3's, iron neck +1 (one iron neck I received back when k2 ran a forum event), iron belt +0, platinum earring +2, warrior earring +2, string of skulls +2, warrior pendant +1, sweet kiss neiberos +7, hangkuk sword +8, hell breaker +8, raptor +8, and also a bunch, like pages of those power up potions that were on sale one time from k2.

The only thing that I could imagine that made someone state that my account was a hacker account was the shell 9 set and I guess the exceptional dragon flight 8 set, but I'm not sure as I've had both sets for quite some time. The shell 9 set I know I've had since 2009. The exceptional dragon flight 8 set I think I traded for in early 2011 I believe. If they or something else on my account really were hacked items, I guess I ended up being the victim, but this is something I really doubt since I've had everything for so long. It's like, if I wanted hacked items, why weren't they like all +5 jewelry, +21 armors and weapons, and to have millions of np. I think I had like, 80,000 nps...

I appreciate the help. Sorry if this is a novel, but I wanted to throw all the facts out there.

Nickname
    MrMaarten/trytogetme
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    WreckingCrew
    Server
    Athena
    Race
    El-Morad
    Did you get any explanation why you were banned 2 times? was 1 ban a temporary one?
    How/what did you pay for that dragon flight set?

When I submitted tickets, they wouldn't say why I was banned, they just put templated responses..

First ticket response:
    [Jun 24 2013 1:38PM] We regret to inform you that your account has been permanently banned for the following reason;

When a user ID has been found to be participating in hacks or scams, the actions are considered a major violation of the User Agreement. Hackers/scammers may be permanently removed from the service with or without prior warning or communication. We will always try to communicate account access changes imposed by Knightonlineworld.com via the account email address on record.

Thank you for your understanding of this matter.
    Second Ticket Response:

[Jun 28 2013 12:06PM] : Thank you for taking your time to contact Knight Online World Support.

Unfortunately as stated before, the situation has been explained to you with your previous tickets.

We are sorry to say that we are unable to provide you with any further assist with the issue.

Please avoid sending duplicate tickets.
    At first I thought my account got bugged after the merger because the last time I logged into it, it was k2's last day where everything was 'frozen' from what I remember.

As far as the 2 bans, I don't know what each ban was and nobody would tell me and I haven't even played the game since nttgame took over and nobody has/had access to my account. The only way I found out why my account was banned was when I went to log in around 6/20/2013 and saw block a message and then by writing to business consumer alliance after customer support did not help. The one and only response from nttgame was below. I followed up asking why my account was considered a "hacker" account and to find out what items were "hacked". They did not respond and simply closed the complaint which I took as quite fishy since nobody would respond to what items were hacked. After this, I figured nobody wanted to help me and that nttgame was just another k2 who didn't care about their customers.

Company's Initial Response - Posted 06/28/2013
    Dear Knight Online Player, First of all, Game Café Services Inc. (dba: NTTGame) would like to thank you for contacting us about this issue! We will try our best to work closely with our community to understand the needs of our players so that we can achieve our goal in providing the best online environment for Knight Online players. During the visit at www.knightonlineworld.com some players may behave in a way contrary to the Terms of Service, subjecting themselves to disciplinary account action. We strive to educate players when we can and punish when we must. There are several reasons why access to an account could be restricted. One of the reasons is when a user ID has been found to be participating in hacks or scams: The actions are considered a major violation of the Terms of Service and once corroborated; hackers/scammers may be permanently removed from the service with or without prior warning or communication. We will always try to communicate account access changes imposed by nttgame.com via the account email address on record. With that being said, it appears that your account was found to be a hacker account with hacked items in the account’s possession and has been banned. The bans occurred 9-18-2012 and 11-19-2012. Please note that we, at NTTGame, strive to provide free, quality games in a safe and enjoyable gaming environment. As a reminder, the Terms of Service, to which you agreed when joining knightonlineworld.com, state that NTTGame can and does issue warning and temporary suspensions and permanent terminations of user identities for user violations. We retain the sole discretion as to when and how to impose warnings penalties and/or disciplinary actions. By using the site, you agree you will be bound by NTTGame’s determination as to whether a violation has occurred and any penalty we choose to implement. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you again for contacting us. Sincerely, Game Café Services, Inc.
    Initial Response Summary
    With that being said, it appears that your account was found to be a hacker account with hacked items in the account’s possession and has been banned.
    The df set was given to me after an ex-clannie/friend decided he had enough of the game and was quitting. Sadly that was when pretty much everyone had enough of k2 and quit. I know I bought premium and all kinds of scrolls for him when we played as well as other games, so after awhile he pretty much owed me even though he dropped off the face of the earth since. Actually, I think either he was once banned or had his items deleted and after investigating, they were restored by someone from k2. I just remember writing on the forum and getting muted because the mods stated I was 'making' everyone post in protest or that I was causing a riot or something ridiculous, but I do remember him getting his account/items back. Would his account/items being restored have something to do with it?

Nickname
    AtomicJD aka JaiDee aka AtomicJaiDee aka xAtomicJDx and more
    Class
    KO -> Mage
    Clan
    BrendasSaints
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Would it not be a simple matter for a GM to investigate the items on his account. Anything fishy about his items will tell you whether there was an injustice done, or whether he was unwittingly the receiver of hacked items. The only way a player can know whether an item is a hacked item or not, is if they make the item themselves. If they buy from market, or accept gift from friends, they need to trust that the giver is honest and obtained the item in a legal fashion. But, without an item ID, there is no way for the average player to be able to tell whether an item up for sale is a legit item. Even in market process, when you sell an item, the only message the server gives you is the time you sold the item and to whom. It gives the item's name, not the item's individual ID number.

Race
    Karus
    Verdict: Not Guilty
    The jury voted yes to unban the account.

The gm's will also take a look and could decide the same or not.

Good Luck
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!