Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question [Verdict: Stay banned] - Nick Name : Unique Server : Destan

Dear Nttgame
    Nick name Unique (80) lw
    Server : Destan
    Bann Date : 01/02/2013
    Causation : 3.party Tools
    A low level charecter asked me to help his uruk hai quest we went to slot and there was some charecters they was using illeqal
    Programs and we was trying for last shot so he can complete his quest i was also shouting from chat for any gm mod pm me and suddenly i got Disconnect when i log at my toon back i saw that: Your Account Blocked because of 3. party tools i sended a ticket but i didnt get any response back So İ decided to quit game and now i want to begin again. Also i have 125n point on my charecter. i still have all information about
    my charecter. I had +7 70 quest Flame Shart and +6 80 quest Flame shart and some +1 Rebirt Chitin armour and some coins.
    I hope You guys can activate my Account back.
    Thanx for Attention !

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/3...2127213226.jpg
    http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/146/201212721370.jpg
    Hehe They Was Thinking İ Was Gm :P
    Last edited by Unique___; 01-28-2014 at 01:46 AM. Reason: ScreenShots

Also İ Forgot To Write That İf i was using 3. party Tools why i buyed knight Genie you can see that on Screen Shots Also Mod's can check my Pus Shop Destails How Many Times İ buyed Knight Genie... İf the person i was gonna help was using 3,pt tools i dont know maybe i banned because of that or because of that illeqal players i was around but not in a party with them also is it a mistake to help some one ?
    İ like To help peoples and this should not be a mistake ! İ will allways help peoples when they need !

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/11...0/839/fulq.png

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/19...0/706/6w7x.png
    Last edited by Unique___; 01-30-2014 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Screen Shots

Quote Originally Posted by Unique___ View Post
    Dear Nttgame
    Nick name Unique (80) lw
    Server : Destan
    Bann Date : 01/02/2013
    Causation : 3.party Tools
    A low level charecter asked me to help his uruk hai quest we went to slot and there was some charecters they was using illeqal
    Programs and we was trying for last shot so he can complete his quest i was also shouting from chat for any gm mod pm me and suddenly i got Disconnect when i log at my toon back i saw that: Your Account Blocked because of 3. party tools
    i sended a ticket but i didnt get any response back So İ decided to quit game and now i want to begin again. Also i have 125n point on my charecter. i still have all information about
    my charecter. I had +7 70 quest Flame Shart and +6 80 quest Flame shart and some +1 Rebirt Chitin armour and some coins.
    I hope You guys can activate my Account back.
    Thanx for Attention !

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/2770/201212721292.jpg

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/3...2127213226.jpg

In the past, we had hard times trying to clean the server of those third party tools users, that you explained reminded me also those koxpers many times made a fake game master to trap many innocent players, maybe you were a victim of a fake gm, because a real game master when wrote, shows on top screen in yellow colour and down at the window information chat left side with purple colour. Nowadays, when game master write it shown only in yellow colour in both places. The image you attach, gm notice is only on top but not downside chat... Catches my attention that in the second image i quote from you, you received a pm from someone called "gmunique" while you was in ronark land zone, and the time that you got blocked your account corresponds to game security hackshield times.

Look at some pictures of what i mean:

Fake ElMorad GM

Fake Karus GM

Real GM notice, char info left side window

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

My Character was not a Gm We got the same nick name and eweryone was thingking i was a gm so they pm me allways that pm you saw gmunique is fake because the real Gm had the same Nick name Unique .. Can you please translate what did i write here on Shout : Check this Ss please
    http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/146/201212721370.jpg
    This SS i m at the moradon and shouting that '' Im not a gm Dont Write me'' Because i got enaugh because of pm s .. That is a turkish language You can easily translate it to English...
    And yeah maybe i got banned because of this...
    Well if i was a low level character and without clan and hideing somewhere then i would understand the gm bann me because maybe i trap the players but im 80 lwl i hawe been on partys getting exp at paramun slots im in a clan with my friends we are having fun at Ronark Land im selling items buying items im using genie And im really lucky the SS i post now There im Shouting that İm Not A Gm Dont Pm Me...
    By The Way Thanx For The Answer
    Last edited by Unique___; 01-31-2014 at 02:50 AM. Reason: ...

And İ have been checking that When did Destan Server Opened Destan Server Opened 27 October 2012 Saturday
    And Gm' Can Check when did i create my Charecter Unique İ Created My Charecter Unique The day Destan Opened 27 October 2012 Saturday how could i know the gm will use the same nick as mine when i just begin the first day to new server
    Thanx
    Last edited by Unique___; 01-31-2014 at 03:17 AM.

Nickname
    Yahweh
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Crusaders
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    GM can not choose the same name as you as it will clash in database...

I see gmunique too but find it coincidence and strange that a 'fake' gm will create the same name as yours
    Over and Out! Good luck with this game

İ Thing this is Just a bad luck and maybe im a victim of a gm. i faunded this info on google this is the destan server gm list 25-01-13
    Gmhypnos
    GmUnique
    Dmrose
    Echard
    Xsia/Xsian
    Aleenia
    GmManstuff/manstuff
    gmhybrs

The problem is Gm writes on top of that Screen Shot THIS IS GM if his pm was GmUnique he should had been Writing This Is Gm so hes real pm is on the Gm list GmUnique but he did a mistake and he writed wrong it should had been This is Gm GmUnique
    the mistake is This Is Gm So ofcourse eweryone will think that The Gm pm is Unique. Also old Destan players now they are still playing the peoples i was in party with you can see them on Screen Shots if you ask them about this subject they will also answer the same way.
    The reason i was banned because of 3.party tools i didnt use any illeqal programs or hack as you see on screen shots my national point my all info the genies in
    my invatory if you look carefully you will see i hawe 5x genie.
    And if i was banned because of my nick name you see that im shouting that im not a gm. I would really like to get my account back. And i hawe to admit that
    Ntt has choosed wery clever jurys its hard to answer them
    Thanx for ewerything....
    Regards

Nickname
    Yahweh
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Crusaders
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    You know you made an insult when you were shouting? You did not just say stop pm me im not GM perhaps this was ban reason also?

Nickname
    Yahweh
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Crusaders
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Unique___ View Post
    İ Thing this is Just a bad luck and maybe im a victim of a gm. i faunded this info on google this is the destan server gm list 25-01-13
    Gmhypnos
    GmUnique
    Dmrose
    Echard
    Xsia/Xsian
    Aleenia
    GmManstuff/manstuff
    gmhybrs

all fake... GM names never released to general public

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast