Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation [Verdict: Unban Account] - [C-West/Anatolia] SynSatioN

Character name: SynSatioN
    Server: C-West A.K.A Anatolia
    Account block date: Somewhere around June-August 2012.
    Reason: Third Party Tools
    Defense:
    Well, I don't have any pictures to prove that I'm innocent.. but that day I wasn't the only one who got banned.
    A game master logged in that day and banned around 100 hackers and few normal players between these one-hundred.
    That day, I was just walking in ronark land.. PKing normally....... without any programs or anything.. the only program I had opened was Ventrilo and Anti Virus.

Also, that day the servers lagged a lot for some reason so a lot of players who's not leaving near Turkey, had A LOT of laggs.. I was one of these players and I had a lot of "Tp-Backs" while I ran.. Everytime I opened light feet I got tped back because of the laggs.

I'm assuming the GM didn't have enough experience so he thought I'm using some hack because of the TP back.
    I tried to make tickets about it and I always got the same answer, "We can not help with that issue blablbalbala, we're sorry for the inconvenience"
    For the first 2weeks I made about 3tickets and I got on every single one of them, auto answer with the same exact words!
    Then I gave up..

Few days ago, a friend of mine came and told me I can appeal against that ban at this forums nowadays so I got some hope now.

I will appreciate any help with this subject, I used to be a paying customer that pays on monthly basis for premiums and NPoints for scrolls and such.
    Once I get banned by a GM that we couldn't even contact (the forum didn't work back then) I don't get any support at all..?

Help me out here please.

Thanks in advanced,
    SynSatioN.
    Last edited by synsation; 01-30-2014 at 09:22 PM.

Hello Jurys & Moderators.
    When will I get Jury's or Moderator's opinion about my case?

Ty.

-SynSatioN.

Quote Originally Posted by synsation View Post
    Hello Jurys & Moderators.
    When will I get Jury's or Moderator's opinion about my case?

Ty.

-SynSatioN.

Hi. The fact that we havent yet written anything in the present thread, doesnt mean that we dont currently reviewing your case, be patient please.

Jury Team & Moderators are working in all cases at this time. Thanks

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    I'm Clanless qq
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Hello SynSation, I'm guessing by your name that you are an assassin? I could be wrong, but what class is your character?

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    I was in cz that day when he got banned, and honestly speaking it was really lagging..
    I'm living in Israel and my ping to the servers is about 50-60ping which is LOW for a MMORPG game, I used to play back then when K2 published USKO and I had around 170ping(the game was hosted in USA) and the game was a little bit laggy but nothing speical.. and that day when SynSatioN got banned the servers lagged so bad.. like.. every single guy in game got tp-back while running.. especially rogues with their light feets.

When he got banned we saw on notice "SynSation is currently blocked for using illegal softwares" (or third party tools, not sure)
    I'm assuming the gm who banned him thought he's some kind of hacker because he got all these tp backs and he probably saw it as a visual bug.
    in my opinion, its just missunderstanding..
    to bad he got banned long time ago and didn't get any attention so NTTGame lost a legit player&customer for nothing..

Quote Originally Posted by PwndAgain View Post
    Hello SynSation, I'm guessing by your name that you are an assassin? I could be wrong, but what class is your character?
    He was an Archer on the day he got banned.
    But just wondering, what it has to do with that subject O.o?
    Last edited by DaDegano; 02-01-2014 at 10:38 PM.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Character name: SynSatioN
    Server: C-West A.K.A Anatolia
    Account block date: Somewhere around June-August 2012.
    Reason: Third Party Tools
    Defense:
    Well, I don't have any pictures to prove that I'm innocent.. but that day I wasn't the only one who got banned.
    A game master logged in that day and banned around 100 hackers and few normal players between these one-hundred.
    That day, I was just walking in ronark land.. PKing normally....... without any programs or anything.. the only program I had opened was Ventrilo and Anti Virus.

Also, that day the servers lagged a lot for some reason so a lot of players who's not leaving near Turkey, had A LOT of laggs.. I was one of these players and I had a lot of "Tp-Backs" while I ran.. Everytime I opened light feet I got tped back because of the laggs.

I'm assuming the GM didn't have enough experience so he thought I'm using some hack because of the TP back.
    I tried to make tickets about it and I always got the same answer, "We can not help with that issue blablbalbala, we're sorry for the inconvenience"
    For the first 2weeks I made about 3tickets and I got on every single one of them, auto answer with the same exact words!
    Then I gave up..

Few days ago, a friend of mine came and told me I can appeal against that ban at this forums nowadays so I got some hope now.

I will appreciate any help with this subject, I used to be a paying customer that pays on monthly basis for premiums and NPoints for scrolls and such.
    Once I get banned by a GM that we couldn't even contact (the forum didn't work back then) I don't get any support at all..?

Help me out here please.

Thanks in advanced,
    SynSatioN.
    Let me understand this, you had problem lag while pk on the ronark land zone and got tped back everytime you run with "light feed" skill... and you said you got banned because problem lag.

Matter of facts ...

Quote from right of defense wardiee: Character name IThirdEyeI Please Unban My account
    Quote Originally Posted by wardiee View Post
    hello
    I was in a party of 8 . we were like archers and like 2 priest and random warriors I think running in cz .then suddenly we towned there were group of battle priest(speed hacking) killing everyone in front of orc town. so we need to get out of town so we started killing them then only we noticed they are speed hacking but archer skill (dark pursuer*) so everyone killed them.and when we kill them they were like in front of our town in 10 sec so much speed hacking.
    And I cant remember their names. sorry . And next day when I logged in I was banned and the rest of the party member (Synsation,fonky* from Badfamily clan if people even remember them)
    Quote from right of defense Leroy: llAnarchYll banned (was in the party with IThirdEyeI)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy View Post

Hello,
    I was accused of NPT , but all I was doing is killing the Players(k0xpers at that time, those cardinalfarmers few battlepriests if i remember) in front of our base who were killing us . The next day I logged in it says I got banned.When i sent mail for support, it said i did NPT(National Point Transfer), no proof, no anything while the game was full of k0xpers.
    I was in the party with IThirdEyeI.
    Have always been buying premius, phatos gloves, scrolls, etc
    The names of those battlepriest hackers were like IiiiIIiiiiIIiIIIilllllilll and iIilllIi just combinations with cap I L and i.
    Please check this out caus i really loved this game, have been playing it for many years.. it has been 1.5 years now since the bann and i still miss the game. I just refused to start all over again being afraid the same thing would happen.

Thanx in advance
    There, (wardiee) IThirdEyeI, who was in party same time with (Leroy) llAnarchYll, mention you were with them in the party pk zone and all got banned because Nation Point Transfer acussation, because killed same players 10 or 15 times maybe? You was with them that time, right ?
    Last edited by Aky; 02-03-2014 at 06:31 AM. Reason: Spell correct

Nickname
    GroundShaker
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    ArmageddoN
    Server
    KO -> Olympia
    Race
    Karus
    did you have any AperoForBr/Apero4Br or similar clans in party?

Quote Originally Posted by PwndAgain View Post
    Hey mate.
    As Degano said, I was archer before I got banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Aky View Post
    Let me understand this, you had problem lag while pk on the ronark land zone and got tped back everytime you run with "light feed" skill... and you said you got banned because problem lag.
    Matter of facts ...

Quote from right of defense wardiee: Character name IThirdEyeI Please Unban My account

Quote from right of defense Leroy: llAnarchYll banned (was in the party with IThirdEyeI)

There, (wardiee) IThirdEyeI, who was in party same time with (Leroy) llAnarchYll, mention you were with them in the party pk zone and all got banned because Nation Point Transfer acussation, because killed same players 10 or 15 times maybe? You was with them that time, right ?
    Its simply misunderstanding.

Wardie said I was with him in party, and Anarchy saying he was with wardie.
    Now, I can't really tell if I was there as well or not but I think wardie made a mistake and he got confused with me and anarchy.
    We were in the same clan(me and anarchy) and as you can see, wardie didn't mention anarchy on his original post.
    So I'm assuming he got confused.

On that day when I got banned(Like I said above)
    I was running in cz and the servers was lagging badly(well, at least cwest was lagging..)
    Most of the players got TP back because of the lagging issues, when I got banned I was in my clan's Ventrilo server and I asked them to tell me what was the reason I got banned, they said the reason ON NOTICE was "illegal programs"
    I guess if I was banned for NPT they would see on notice something else than "illegal program" right?

Quote Originally Posted by GroundShaker View Post
    did you have any AperoForBr/Apero4Br or similar clans in party?
    No, it was just me and another friend doing a duo..
    When I got banned, my clannies started shouting in cz (I was next to them) in hope that the GM will PM them and talk about it.
    But the gm who banned me didn't PM them or anything and since the forums didn't work then, I couldn't really complain or do anything about it except for making tickets, now we all know that the ticket system in KO isn't the best ever.
    I got auto answers that doesn't help me or anyone, I used to pay on monthly basis about 80$ for premium and scrolls.. and when the day came that something happened to my account based on misunderstanding, I got 0 support..

Hey mate.
    As Degano said, I was archer before I got banned.

Now, I can't really tell if I was there as well or not but I think wardie made a mistake and he got confused with me and anarchy.
    We were in the same clan(me and anarchy) and as you can see, wardie didn't mention anarchy on his original post.

I was running in cz and the servers was lagging badly(well, at least cwest was lagging..)
    Most of the players got TP back because of the lagging issues, when I got banned I was in my clan's Ventrilo server and I asked them to tell me what was the reason I got banned, they said the reason ON NOTICE was "illegal programs"
    I guess if I was banned for NPT they would see on notice something else than "illegal program" right?

When I got banned, my clannies started shouting in cz (I was next to them) in hope that the GM will PM them and talk about it.
    But the gm who banned me didn't PM them or anything and since the forums didn't work then, I couldn't really complain or do anything about it except for making tickets, now we all know that the ticket system in KO isn't the best ever.
    I got auto answers that doesn't help me or anyone, I used to pay on monthly basis about 80$ for premium and scrolls.. and when the day came that something happened to my account based on misunderstanding, I got 0 support..
    as far as i remember, SynSation wasnt on the party with me and wardiee aka thirdeye.
    Synsation got banned during pk at Dark Knight spot human base because i was exping a human mage at that time , he got banned while he was running almost next to me trying to 'raid' our exp party.

Quote Originally Posted by Leroy View Post
    as far as i remember, SynSation wasnt on the party with me and wardiee aka thirdeye.
    Synsation got banned during pk at Dark Knight spot human base because i was exping a human mage at that time , he got banned while he was running almost next to me trying to 'raid' our exp party.
    Thanks for clarification.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast