[Verdict: Unban Account] - LastMohegan please unblock

Character name: LastMohegan (71 level priest, account also has Asmodian character)
    Server: RESURRECTION (was CYPHER)
    Account block date: March 22 2012 (corrected)
    Reason: Merchant bug problem by K2
    Defense: A few weeks before the K2/NTT transition, there was some merchant bug where many players got blocked when doing overnight merchant. We didn't do anything wrong or different than what we had for years. Korlash unblocked many of them, and said he would unlock me also. The problem at that time, K2 had a confusing Linked Account, and my account was very old. I gave to them the wrong login ID. By the time I saw this mistake, K2 transition to NTT started and they were too busy to help me. I did do Level Jump on my character, and mostly I just enjoyed to play BDW and relax play. I was not big or major player, but I am never joining any cheat party or doing any illegal playing.

EDIT: Sorry I rush posting before I checked my old e-mails. I have Case # 202118 sent to K2 at end of March 2012, with exactly the date (should I give screenshot?). Also I want to say, February 14 2012 K2 had a similar merchant bug that effected many people. They fixed many of those, because it was related to patch update. But the problem happened again in later March (maybe K2 don't know this problem caused by hacker, or incorrect patch, or what -- but many players said they did merchant overnight, like always for years, and had this problem; MAYBE a bad sheriff was reporting all merchants randomly, and friend sheriff giving a 2nd on that; or sometimes this happen if you stay merchant overnight during a Maintenance or Patch update, which caused them to give warning to remind everyone to log off before Maintenance to prevent this kind of problem). Anyway, I understand in March 2012, K2 selling their business and don't give a care about the players or fixing problems anymore, so we got a penalty because of this stupid bugs. But I hold my head high and say I never joined any cheat party by intent (and was so happy in BDW when they let us separate the parties, but too bad this advantage never was applied to Juraid)
    Last edited by Mohegan; 01-26-2014 at 05:18 AM.

Nickname
    Yahweh
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Crusaders
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    My concern with this is NTT took over in 2012 not 2013 so your account could not have been banned during the transition my friend.

Please can you explain in more detail with correct dates, thank you
    Over and Out! Good luck with this game

Quote Originally Posted by Mohegan View Post
    Character name: LastMohegan (71 level priest, account also has Asmodian character)
    Server: RESURRECTION (was CYPHER)
    Account block date: March 22 2012 (corrected)
    Reason: Merchant bug problem by K2
    Defense: A few weeks before the K2/NTT transition, there was some merchant bug where many players got blocked when doing overnight merchant. We didn't do anything wrong or different than what we had for years. Korlash unblocked many of them, and said he would unlock me also. The problem at that time, K2 had a confusing Linked Account, and my account was very old. I gave to them the wrong login ID. By the time I saw this mistake, K2 transition to NTT started and they were too busy to help me. I did do Level Jump on my character, and mostly I just enjoyed to play BDW and relax play. I was not big or major player, but I am never joining any cheat party or doing any illegal playing.

EDIT: Sorry I rush posting before I checked my old e-mails. I have Case # 202118 sent to K2 at end of March 2012, with exactly the date (should I give screenshot?). Also I want to say, February 14 2012 K2 had a similar merchant bug that effected many people. They fixed many of those, because it was related to patch update. But the problem happened again in later March (maybe K2 don't know this problem caused by hacker, or incorrect patch, or what -- but many players said they did merchant overnight, like always for years, and had this problem; MAYBE a bad sheriff was reporting all merchants randomly, and friend sheriff giving a 2nd on that; or sometimes this happen if you stay merchant overnight during a Maintenance or Patch update, which caused them to give warning to remind everyone to log off before Maintenance to prevent this kind of problem). Anyway, I understand in March 2012, K2 selling their business and don't give a care about the players or fixing problems anymore, so we got a penalty because of this stupid bugs. But I hold my head high and say I never joined any cheat party by intent (and was so happy in BDW when they let us separate the parties, but too bad this advantage never was applied to Juraid)

I remember in those days there were problems for months with the security Xtrap-2 and APR Ban triggers of 48 hours that after were changed by 7 days blocked. Many innocent players were blocked by APR false trigger problem, it was not only players that was on merchants, example: also i got wrongly blocked while was doing an upgrade at anvil (i was very upset because i did nothing wrong). I think after some maintenances they fixed partially the problem.

..should I give screenshot?
    Yes would be good.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Oh, well my screenshot is not in the game like yours. What I meant is I can do screenshot of ticket e-mail, to show I sent that ticket in that month and with those case numbers (and also what I am saying about this problem, which is same as I am saying now about merchant bug). I don't mind to do that, but it will be showing my login ID (unless I edit the photo, in which case then it is not original). Should I send attachment to a PM of somebody (is that possible in this forum?), or I can write a new ticket and do attachment there? I got the photos ready, but to be clear, it is just the e-mail from my game account about those old tickets that I did send around March/April 2012. But for screenshot inside the game, sadly I didn't do that.

Also, I didn't say this earlier, but I see in my old e-mail that I also sent another ticket after the transition for help about this problem (ticket 483461, which got denied also where NTT said they can't unblock the old accounts). Really if not guilty until proven innocent, why didn't they just unblock everyone from the K2 days? K2 did so many mistakes. But there are politics we don't know, sure. Sorry I don't meant to complain, it is not my place. Thanks at least now for this new opportunity and consideration.

Oh, well my screenshot is not in the game like yours. What I meant is I can do screenshot of ticket e-mail, to show I sent that ticket in that month and with those case numbers (and also what I am saying about this problem, which is same as I am saying now about merchant bug). I don't mind to do that, but it will be showing my login ID (unless I edit the photo, in which case then it is not original). Should I send attachment to a PM of somebody (is that possible in this forum?), or I can write a new ticket and do attachment there? I got the photos ready, but to be clear, it is just the e-mail from my game account about those old tickets that I did send around March/April 2012. But for screenshot inside the game, sadly I didn't do that.

Also, I didn't say this earlier, but I see in my old e-mail that I also sent another ticket after the transition for help about this problem (ticket 483461, which got denied also where NTT said they can't unblock the old accounts). Really if not guilty until proven innocent, why didn't they just unblock everyone from the K2 days? K2 did so many mistakes. But there are politics we don't know, sure. Sorry I don't meant to complain, it is not my place. Thanks at least now for this new opportunity and consideration.
    Okey, understood.
    Pm: No, pm is not allowed to deal the case of any player. However you can send pm to anyone at forum.
    Screenshot of ticket: Yes you can, please hide the ID account and email, also you can copy from email and paste here to read, in this case thats is better than the image.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

OK, I try to figure out and hopefully did this correctly. Here I copy from the tickets that I sent (found from my Yahoo inbox), with the dates (before and after that K2 switching to NTT).

-------------------------------------
    APR 05, 2012 | 09:05AM PDT
    Original message

Hi, for KOL login m*********** please investigate why is blocked.

After the March 22nd maintenance, several of us are got blocked while we are merchant. My friends got unblock. I'm mostly do BDW and doing some merchant for my friends. Please investigate this account, this Block is must be mistake from maintenance bug.

For your reference this is Case #: 202118

------------------------
    [ticket: 483461]
    Friday, May 25, 2012 21:14

Dear m***********,

A comment has been added to the following support ticket.

Ticket #: 483461
    Subject: Greetings, need some help
    Solution:
    [May 25 2012 6:14PM] : Dear m************,

Thank you for taking your time to contact Knight Online World Support.

Unfortunately we see that your account ID was banned before the transition.
    Due to limited available penalty dispute information from before the transition, we regret to inform you that we cannot remove the penalty status from your account at this time.
    Thank you for your understanding on the matter.

As always, we thank you for your support for Knight Online World.

Sincerely,

The Knight Online World Support Team

-------------------------------------

And here is screenshots, showing I don't make it up. K2 usually did maintenance on Tuesday and Thursday (at late night for us), which March 22 2012 was Thursday. First we are thinking it was simple maintenance bug, no problem. I waited like 1 week, and saw other people got unblocked. So I think I just need wait a few more days. Finally like April 5, almost 2 week later, I write the ticket. They didn't do any investigation, and we know in that month they are selling the database.

I know there are many cases and it's only a few day. Pls let me know if any other question, or if I forgot to answer something? I know it said cases closed if not respond in 2 weeks; I think I have, just double checking. Thank You!

Nickname
    Yahweh
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Crusaders
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    K2 did so many mistakes
    They also got alot of bans right

and i think was one of those occasions they got right
    Over and Out! Good luck with this game

Race
    Karus
    Verdict: Not Guilty
    The jury voted yes to unban the account.

The gm's will also take a look and could decide the same or not.

Good Luck
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!