Race
    El-Morad

[Verdict: Unban Account] - Matoaka pls unban

Character name: Matoaka (83 priest)
    Server: RESURRECTION (was CYPHER)
    Account block date: about January 2012
    Reason: Unknown (was never explained)
    Defense:
    I traded 2 iron set for a CSS (Character Seal Scroll) which contained level 82 priest @ 70% of level. I did nation transfer and name change scroll. Then for 2 month we did EXP Premium solo at Brahman. My friend was 83 warrior, and I was healer. Sometimes clan friends (HonorisCausa) clan would join us, for wolf or sw benefit (otherwise we used scrolls). We did this specifically to know we don't party with any cheaters and earned XP by our own. It took much work to finish that 30% of 82, like 0.25% per hour (or about 3-4 hours for 1%, and we did like 1% per day at evening time). Then in the 3rd month, after I make to 83, I got blocked during K2 days. We never know the reason, Korlash don't communicate with us at that time. Aleenia (another GM at that time) did help us (NL moderator at that time helped us to contact her), and said the account had no history of TPT and she did unblock it. Then some weeks later, Aleenia got re-assigned to GM APB game of K2. Some time after that, my priest Matoaka got blocked again and we never knew the reason; and Aleenia could not help us. I have the basic items and did in-game trade for CSS, and always playing legal in the HonorisCausa clan which was known in those years.

Class
    Mage
    Clan
    TheTitanz
    Server
    Anatolia
    Race
    Karus
    The person from whom you performed the trade from the CSS, was it a trusted person, or just someone from the game?
    The time is now

Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    OpusMagnus
    Server
    US->Cypher
    Race
    El-Morad
    Someone from the game. However, I will say we looked for an 83 priest CSS for more than 1 year before we traded. Remember Chapter 8 event awards many years ago, exchanging Ultima Necklace for Iron Necklace. I got 4 from that, and I saved them exactly for looking for CSS trade in-game. In those days there were several CSS in the moradon merchant chat mentioned, but many we did not trust (e.g. high level and 0 NP? or weird clans). Then a few months passed and we didn't see any. When the next merchant came available with 83 priest (shouting moradon), and accepting the 2 sets, we asked many Turk players to help with translation (and owner and opinions). They only said it was old player, from many years, now going military and retiring from the game. I can only trust their words. I do remember the other player had a problem making the CSS, and had to get help from Aleenia (Click And Buy at those days was giving wrong verification code, which was part of CSS process? I am not certain, but they got it resolved and I got the sealed character). We understood it would take our work to complete 82 level, which we did. But I know 100% we did that work legally, costing many premiums and buff scrolls so we can keep 2-4 man party with people we know and trust.
    Last edited by OpusMagnus; 01-26-2014 at 10:41 PM.

Class
    Mage
    Clan
    TheTitanz
    Server
    Anatolia
    Race
    Karus
    Ok thank you so much for your answer
    The time is now

Quote Originally Posted by OpusMagnus View Post
    Character name: Matoaka (83 priest)
    Server: RESURRECTION (was CYPHER)
    Account block date: about January 2012
    Reason: Unknown (was never explained)
    Defense:
    I traded 2 iron set for a CSS (Character Seal Scroll) which contained level 82 priest @ 70% of level. I did nation transfer and name change scroll. Then for 2 month we did EXP Premium solo at Brahman. My friend was 83 warrior, and I was healer. Sometimes clan friends (HonorisCausa) clan would join us, for wolf or sw benefit (otherwise we used scrolls). We did this specifically to know we don't party with any cheaters and earned XP by our own. It took much work to finish that 30% of 82, like 0.25% per hour (or about 3-4 hours for 1%, and we did like 1% per day at evening time). Then in the 3rd month, after I make to 83, I got blocked during K2 days. We never know the reason, Korlash don't communicate with us at that time. Aleenia (another GM at that time) did help us (NL moderator at that time helped us to contact her), and said the account had no history of TPT and she did unblock it. Then some weeks later, Aleenia got re-assigned to GM APB game of K2. Some time after that, my priest Matoaka got blocked again and we never knew the reason; and Aleenia could not help us. I have the basic items and did in-game trade for CSS, and always playing legal in the HonorisCausa clan which was known in those years.
    Someone from the game. However, I will say we looked for an 83 priest CSS for more than 1 year before we traded. Remember Chapter 8 event awards many years ago, exchanging Ultima Necklace for Iron Necklace. I got 4 from that, and I saved them exactly for looking for CSS trade in-game. In those days there were several CSS in the moradon merchant chat mentioned, but many we did not trust (e.g. high level and 0 NP? or weird clans). Then a few months passed and we didn't see any. When the next merchant came available with 83 priest (shouting moradon), and accepting the 2 sets, we asked many Turk players to help with translation (and owner and opinions). They only said it was old player, from many years, now going military and retiring from the game. I can only trust their words. I do remember the other player had a problem making the CSS, and had to get help from Aleenia (Click And Buy at those days was giving wrong verification code, which was part of CSS process? I am not certain, but they got it resolved and I got the sealed character). We understood it would take our work to complete 82 level, which we did. But I know 100% we did that work legally, costing many premiums and buff scrolls so we can keep 2-4 man party with people we know and trust.

You traded CSS by iron sets, did the nation transfer, unlocked the character in your account and changed name of the character, you played only with known people to be sure not play with hackers, got locked account and lifted by a game master who check you did not any third party tools with account. After thats you got blocked again with "no reason". What you were doing ingame when you got blocked again?

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    OpusMagnus
    Server
    US->Cypher
    Race
    El-Morad
    I remember exactly what I was doing: I was doing the spy quest in CZ, solo. I was near the dark knights. I remember I got DC suddenly, and on relog, it was blocked. At that time, I was doing only cz pk with mage clans, and I was buffer. But I do Spy Quest daily because after got 83, it is good to get like 3-5% more in case of XP'd. I know in those days, the CZ towers were weak, so strong mage clans are doing nova town. I don't joining those parties, but I do get TP around and rescue the mage when they need. I think total I had maybe 100k NP only, as that was trick about CSS: they said like 200k NP, but really it only had like 80k (or less, I don't remember exactly). Sometimes also we did CZ DK EXP, when CZ bowl didn't having much action. I can be wrong, but really I don't think any of those mages were cheaters. For example, each 10 minute, they stop for rebuff, and using SW scrolls. CZ DK I don't think can be automatic killing because mage AOE need a lot of movement, but again I can be wrong about that; just I don't think I am. I'll try to search screenshot at old hard drive.

EDIT: I called to my friends and we found a few photos from those old days! They helped to use Movie Maker service of youtube from photos. It is showing what I said exactly like I said (honest playing with friends): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-oxmXNvBXo Also I want to say, I did nation transfer to be with my friends, and I did name change because for 1 year we are searching this CSS, I know exactly the name I wanted (for my personal) and wanted to be sure to get it. Sadly I got denied to enjoy it; I am not sure if Aleenia checked to my unsealed account or that original account, but I trust she wouldn't unblock the account if she wasn't confident about it. I told her exactly to check everything about it, because I don't want any trash account. But after these years, I can't now recall the names of who I trade (that it is in old K2 Forum Sent Mail, I don't have another copy of that now).
    Last edited by OpusMagnus; 01-28-2014 at 04:39 AM.

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    Karus

Also I want to say, I did nation transfer to be with my friends, and I did name change because for 1 year we are searching this CSS, I know exactly the name I wanted (for my personal) and wanted to be sure to get it.
    well im not sure if i uderstood right, you did changed the name of character or you was banned before that?
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    OpusMagnus
    Server
    US->Cypher
    Race
    El-Morad
    Pardon, it was confusing. I meant AFTER the CSS, that was first ever I did do NT and NCS. I never had a problem before then, ever. Sorry for that confusion.

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    Karus
    Pardon, it was confusing. I meant AFTER the CSS, that was first ever I did do NT and NCS. I never had a problem before then, ever. Sorry for that confusion.

well thanks for clarify that one.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    OpusMagnus
    Server
    US->Cypher
    Race
    El-Morad
    Certainly! I know it is a confusing case.

1. We (with friends help) look for CSS for more than 1 year on 83 priest (using award from Chapter 8 events). At this time I also play my 80 priest, but for work and children, didn't have time for EXP to 83.
    2. I make legal in-game trade of 2 sets for priest CSS.
    3. I transfer my account to Human, since to unseal I must have character as same nation as the CSS. [that character is in the screenshots posted]
    4. I unseal the CSS (which was 70% of 82 level, as we know from the CSS)
    5. I do name change on priest, to make sure I get the name I wanted and had prepared while looking for 1 year.
    6. We (with friends I know, in real life co-workers and in game) do small party EXP at evening time (it was like 4 hours for 1%, even with EXP Premiums and Kimchi, etc; also using Pet Loot since this is good at Brahman slots for soul pots and monster stones). It's like more than 30 days to finish that EXP to get 83 level. I don't ever joining those automatic parties, and in those days they often went to Brahman. So if they took those slots, our alternate EXP slot was Troll Warriors in CZ (off the main paths, so we got raided rarely; but we couldn't use pet loot in there unfortunately).
    7. I do some PK as buffer in CZ. I had krowaz because during my 1 year waiting for CSS, I prepared that armor. But I don't have much accessories yet. For extra 3-5% after 83 level, I also do some EXP with Mage AOE/nova at CZ dark knights when CZ bowl not so active.
    8. One day I am login and blocked, and don't know the reason. About 1 week later, NL moderator at that time got me in contact with Aleenia (one GM at that time), who I did talk to in both forum PM and ingame PM. She said she checked account and saw no evidence about TPT or reason for ban. I check my PC for anything different about what I install, and don't see anything different from years of playing KOL. I did using TS3 client, but otherwise my PC is only KOL, Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, AVG (anti-virus) and no other thing. She said she unblocked me, and I was able to play again.
    9. About two month later, now I am having like +1 or +2 accessories (like +2 for undy bonus) and enjoying CZ PK and lunar wars. During slow times, I still do Spy Quest in CZ. Then one day I just got DC while doing spy quest. I think Internet problem, but on relog, now I am blocked again.
    10. I ask moderators and Aleenia about it, but I learn in that time Aleenia is re-assigned to APB game and can't help. And I never get answer from Korlash or the customer support (well yes, customer support give that auto-response about "some observed illegal activity" but I am never doing that, my old priest was level 80 and in years I never had a problem with that and using same PC). I never got the answer, and then of course the new company came.

That's all I can say. I'm just simple player, not doing any macros or cheater player. Many of my friends were sheriffs and we reported many cheaters. We do boss hunting and Chaos Stone and Bifrost, earning our coins in-game and doing buying/selling merchant work. We earned our EXP and coins, and I do open communication to GMs. Transparent, they say? I don't hiding anything. But I know it is just my words, about years old problems. No matter what, thanks at least for consideration.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast