Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1

    [Verdict: unban account] - llAnarchYll , banned ( was in the party with IThirdEyeI )

    Character name: llAnarchYll

    Server: C-West (Carnac West)

    Account block date:19 Jun 2012 (06/19/2012)

    Reason: NPT(National Point Transfer)

    Defense:

    Hello,
    I was accused of NPT , but all I was doing is killing the Players(k0xpers at that time, those cardinalfarmers few battlepriests if i remember) in front of our base who were killing us . The next day I logged in it says I got banned.When i sent mail for support, it said i did NPT(National Point Transfer), no proof, no anything while the game was full of k0xpers.
    I was in the party with IThirdEyeI.
    Have always been buying premius, phatos gloves, scrolls, etc
    The names of those battlepriest hackers were like IiiiIIiiiiIIiIIIilllllilll and iIilllIi just combinations with cap I L and i.
    Please check this out caus i really loved this game, have been playing it for many years.. it has been 1.5 years now since the bann and i still miss the game. I just refused to start all over again being afraid the same thing would happen.

    Thanx in advance

  2. #2
    Junior Member Giles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9
    Nickname
    BobTheFckingBuilder
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    GG
    Server
    Anatolia
    Race
    El-Morad
    I know Leroy, and his assassin, he was a very legitement player and he would never do such a thing as Npting.
    He got banned for no reason and i think he should be unbanned.

    cheers

  3. #3
    Senior Member GroundShaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    765
    Nickname
    GroundShaker
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    ArmageddoN
    Server
    KO -> Olympia
    Race
    Karus
    did you send any tickets about your issue?

    do you have any ss or videos to back up your claims?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by GroundShaker View Post
    did you send any tickets about your issue?

    do you have any ss or videos to back up your claims?
    Ive bought another computer so no screenshots, sorry for that.
    I didnt send any tickets on this account, nttgame did block this whole account just after the day k2 gamersfirst left managing KO, the forum was disabled , so the only thing i could try was sending tickets.
    So i've started to send tickets on another account, but like most of the time(99%) i had an auto reply, after like i spammed them for 10 times, i got a reply and it was something like : We can not help you because you are accused for Nation Point Transfer.
    And at that moment i just gave up because i didnt feel like i was getting any help.


    Btw: thanx for moving me to gamers court , giving me alot of hope
    Last edited by Leroy; 01-27-2014 at 08:44 PM.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    I know Leroy, and his assassin, he was a very legitement player and he would never do such a thing as Npting.
    He got banned for no reason and i think he should be unbanned.

    cheers
    thanx Giles !

  6. #6
    Senior Member DaDegano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Fields of Justice
    Posts
    3,929
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    I think this guy should get unbanned just like IThirdEyeI should.
    Those guys was on the same party,
    I was there just in a different party that day and I'm backing up his story, there was 1-2hackers with wierd names coming out of base
    and they killed them few times.. I don't know what those hackers tried to achieve or do.. I think they simply did it so they could SS / record it and
    then get him and IThirdEyeI banned...

    I don't get it why legit players getting banned over stopping or killing hackers..
    And why some gms can't even think about what they're doing before they're doing it?
    Why would a player risk his entire gear and effort he putted into that game over... 10?15?20...? kills.
    WHAT you expect players to do.? just stand there and let hackers to attack them without fighting back?

    This guy is innocent.
    Last edited by DaDegano; 01-27-2014 at 08:56 PM.

    "I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

  7. #7
    Moderator Aky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Karus Gordion
    Posts
    2,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy View Post
    Character name: llAnarchYll
    Server: C-West (Carnac West)
    Account block date:19 Jun 2012 (06/19/2012)
    Reason: NPT(National Point Transfer)
    Defense:

    Hello,
    I was accused of NPT , but all I was doing is killing the Players(k0xpers at that time, those cardinalfarmers few battlepriests if i remember) in front of our base who were killing us . The next day I logged in it says I got banned.When i sent mail for support, it said i did NPT(National Point Transfer), no proof, no anything while the game was full of k0xpers.
    I was in the party with IThirdEyeI.
    Have always been buying premius, phatos gloves, scrolls, etc
    The names of those battlepriest hackers were like IiiiIIiiiiIIiIIIilllllilll and iIilllIi just combinations with cap I L and i.
    Please check this out caus i really loved this game, have been playing it for many years.. it has been 1.5 years now since the bann and i still miss the game. I just refused to start all over again being afraid the same thing would happen.
    Thanx in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy View Post
    Ive bought another computer so no screenshots, sorry for that.
    I didnt send any tickets on this account, nttgame did block this whole account just after the day k2 gamersfirst left managing KO, the forum was disabled , so the only thing i could try was sending tickets.
    So i've started to send tickets on another account, but like most of the time(99%) i had an auto reply, after like i spammed them for 10 times, i got a reply and it was something like : We can not help you because you are accused for Nation Point Transfer.
    And at that moment i just gave up because i didnt feel like i was getting any help.

    Btw: thanx for moving me to gamers court , giving me alot of hope
    I understand you were in same party with IThirdEyeI at that time. Your party were killing the players some few times lets say 15 times as mentioned in wardiee thread (IThirdEyeI). I understand when we go to pk zone or wars, is to kill everyone from opposite nation, because is war is pk. However this few kills can not be called a real npt, so from this point of view i think that could be a new opportunity for both players to start over, and do not mix their business with other players who have names like "IiiiIIiiiiIIiIIIilllllilll and iIilllIi ", and if you are in party and see this going to happen again, the best thing that anyone can do is just retry from such party for his / her sake, so the message is clear: if not retry, is because want to be banned for what you are doing ....

    By the way, those tickets that you sent... was before or after transition?

    ... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

  8. #8
    ive send those tickets after the transition.
    i found out my account was blocked few days after the transition.

    and if i ever see a hacker in CZ again, i will just leave cz
    Last edited by Leroy; 01-29-2014 at 04:15 PM.

  9. #9
    Moderator Aky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Karus Gordion
    Posts
    2,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy View Post
    ive send those tickets after the transition.
    i found out my account was blocked few days after the transition.

    and if i ever see a hacker in CZ again, i will just leave cz
    Hi. Can you show to us the ticket content & answer? Thanks

    ... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

  10. #10
    Senior Member JaiDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    252
    Nickname
    AtomicJD aka JaiDee aka AtomicJaiDee aka xAtomicJDx and more
    Class
    KO -> Mage
    Clan
    BrendasSaints
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Aky View Post
    I understand you were in same party with IThirdEyeI at that time. Your party were killing the players some few times lets say 15 times as mentioned in wardiee thread (IThirdEyeI). I understand when we go to pk zone or wars, is to kill everyone from opposite nation, because is war is pk. However this few kills can not be called a real npt, so from this point of view i think that could be a new opportunity for both players to start over, and do not mix their business with other players who have names like "IiiiIIiiiiIIiIIIilllllilll and iIilllIi ", and if you are in party and see this going to happen again, the best thing that anyone can do is just retry from such party for his / her sake, so the message is clear: if not retry, is because want to be banned for what you are doing ....

    By the way, those tickets that you sent... was before or after transition?
    I know this is a minor point, however, this is an English forum.

    I am going to be very presumptuous here, and state that Aky meant:

    and if you are in party and see this going to happen again, the best thing that anyone can do is just retirefrom such party for his / her sake, so the message is clear: if not retire, is because want to be banned for what you are doing ....


    When telling players how best to act in game, it is best to use the correct verb.

    Retry: this means to do something again (in context, you were telling him to retry killing hackers)

    Retire: this means to stop doing something, to give up doing something (in context, retire from the party means to quit the party)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •