Character Name: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Class :Rogue
    Lvl: 81
    Category : USKO_Account
    Server : C-w
    Priority: High
    Title: Help me plz
    Problem:
    I was walking in moradon and suddenly i got Disconnected, I relog my self and went to Ronark Land, and while i was gonna repair my weapons and I receive a pop on saying my account was been blocked. I click on accept even though i didn’t understand what was going on, because was the only option. I’m concern because I’m a legit player, and i have my Disc Premium on which i don’t wanna loose. So I’m asking for some resolution about my case as soon as possible.

This was what I got

[ticket: 1102592]
    Monday, February 18, 2013 05:15

Dear shdow1,

A comment has been added to the following support ticket.

Ticket #: 1102592
    Subject: Help me please
    Solution:
    [Feb 18 2013 12:15PM] : Thank you for contacting Knight Online World Support.

We regret to inform you that your account has been permanently banned for the following reason;

When a user ID has been found to be participating in hacks or scams, the actions are considered a major violation of the User Agreement. Hackers/scammers may be permanently removed from the service with or without prior warning or communication. We will always try to communicate account access changes imposed by Knightonlineworld.com via the account email address on record.

Injustice

At the moment i feel very angry for certain unexpected decitions from knight online higher autorities. Despite of my intent of making clear that there was nothing illegal, in the account of usage of it, the account D3nn1SR3Turn3D was blocked without any reasonable reason.
    For making this statement more clear and real, i will explain myself in points all the reasons that may certify that this player and this account has always been legit.

1) Firs table, I am and I always was an honest and legit player on the game, for which i don’t understand why the ‘‘gms’’ blocked my account argumenting the fact that i participate in illegal activities such as "hacking”, and "scamming”, putting in a bad concept my in game and real life person.

2) Second of all, my account D3nn1SR3Turn3D was one of the most active accounts in the server, i invest plenty of my time, money and won all my items on an honest and legit way. On the other hand my char has 1.5 million national points, which could be verified if the knight online web page will be finally updated. Unfortunally i don’t have a screen shot of this to proof it at the moment.

But what i do have is a 3 months screen shots which verifies the fact that i have 700,000 NPS and symbols which proof my constant activity in the game and for adding more important information to this i was active member in clans such as "GGTERROR","ANONYMOUS","ARCANGELS",ICONVOCADOS",an d just a couple of weeks in "BADlFAMILY" which i quit after being hack the next day, i became a member of it. Which made one of the first active hacked players in this big wave of hacking problems 5 months ago.

And even though i got hacked and lost all my items i never stop playing.
    As a conclusion,I really feel very frustrated by the fact i invest plenty of money, time, and hours of my life, playing in a responsable way, helping other players. On the other hand i always avoid the fact of being involve on any kind of non trusted issues or bad reputation ones. And for that reason i feel in my right of asking for my case to be re-open and to the gms to make a re-check on the case.

Because is not etic or legal, my account was banned permanently without any proofs or anything that will show the fact of that drastically decision

Last edited by paladindlreamer; 03-08-2013 at 08:51 PM.

You are may be right or may be wrong about your issue but please do not share account details on the forum. I have xxxxxxx ' ed them in your comment.
    Aeternum Vale

Nickname
    archoffireBR
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    GoodFellaz
    Server
    US->Carnac West
    Race
    Karus
    VEM PRA SOMAR? NÃO
    REVOLUCIONAR? NÃO
    PARASITA DO PLANETA ESTRAGANDO O QUE HÁ DE BOM
    SUA PRESENÇA É RUIM, ENTÃO FAZ UM FAVOR PRA MIM: VAI SE F#DER
    NÃO GOSTO DE VOCÊ

EU SOU O CALO NO DEDO DO PÉ QUE FOGE DA BATALHA
    A MENSAGEM É TÃO F#DA QUE CORTA FEITO NAVALHA
    EMBAIXO DESSA ABA RETA SUA CABEÇA ESTRAÇALHA
    TE TRAZENDO A VERDADE, SUA VIDA É UMA FALHA ♫ ♫

Sorry For Bad English

I have no idea why I'm not on that list. Friends I need a solution, and I spent a lot of time and money in that account.
    Thank you very much.