Class
    Mage
    Clan
    TheTitanz
    Server
    Anatolia
    Race
    Karus
    Well somehow I took characters, as the characters that people have in game. Anyways, don't worry, there are plenty of other Juries reading your comments, plus Juries are only A part of the process. I asked the questions to get clarification for myself, not only in that particular sentence but in many other things, I don't see the problem in explaining 2 times the same thing, as long as everything is clarified But sorry for the inconvinience then
    The time is now

Nickname
    AtomicJD aka JaiDee aka AtomicJaiDee aka xAtomicJDx and more
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    BrendasSaints
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    No inconvenience. I would rather be questioned again, if it helps to clarify. I am sincerely happy that something is being done. Better than submitting tickets and never getting a reply.

Nickname
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    BrendasSaints
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    No inconvenience. I would rather be questioned again, if it helps to clarify. I am sincerely happy that something is being done. Better than submitting tickets and never getting a reply.

Edit: The reason I used "characters" is because I have always been under the impression that, when discussing text in coding terms, all letters, numbers and special keys - even the space in between words - are called characters, and that there are character limits imposed on certain things like passwords, both limits in length and the type of character that you can use. I am sorry if this term confused anyone. I use terms that I know, where appropriate. I don't claim to know much, but I share what I do know in the hopes that it helps to explain more fully. (This is the same for my ingame communication. I speak English, but where I can, I always try to use words from another player's language if I know the term. ie saol for ty, and gracias for ty, etc)

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    After you were hacked, were you in full control of the account?.....Were you able after when you were hacked allowed to logged into the game?.....The reason I asked this question, is at the time not only were players being hacked, some of them also lost control of their accounts, and was not able to logged in with their previous email or password.....Basically had their whole account stolen.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Nickname
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    BrendasSaints
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    After I was hacked, I was able to log again, several times. I checked for items that had been stolen (can't remember all now, and I doubt I will ever get items back), and I even tried to gain some exp on the archer and priest a couple of times. At most, I would have logged the account maybe 10 times at most, after it was hacked. Maybe only 5 times, but it was a while back now, so harder to remember the exact amount of times I logged. A quick IP scan on the account would show, as my Australian IP stands out like a shining beacon

I admit to giving up trying to exp the characters at the time, because it is very hard to level a character without items or pots. So, it was after NTT took over the game that I tried to once again log my archer to see if I could transfer some items from my other accounts, to help re-equip them. Upon logging into the game client, I found the following error: you are blocked, see support. I go to website, log into account and get the following error: username or password does not match, please try again. The exact same details that logged me into the client, the exact same details that I registered the account with - and I still have the original registration email with those same details, so it's not an issue of NTT resetting account user details to registration pre-sets.

Hope this is clear, if not, I will try again

Nickname
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    BrendasSaints
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    It has been 14 days/2 weeks since there was any activity here. I am aware that there are a lot of cases to adjudicate. I am aware there is some sort of 2 week limit, but not sure how it applies. 2 weeks from submitting, or 2 weeks from last response on this public forum? Is there any further information I could provide? Or perhaps I can forward my skype contact details so that I may sit a real time interview?

Quote Originally Posted by JaiDee View Post
    It has been 14 days/2 weeks since there was any activity here. I am aware that there are a lot of cases to adjudicate. I am aware there is some sort of 2 week limit, but not sure how it applies. 2 weeks from submitting, or 2 weeks from last response on this public forum? Is there any further information I could provide? Or perhaps I can forward my skype contact details so that I may sit a real time interview?
    We are working on it. About your thought, we do not do skype interview to make deals with the players about cases, all thing related must be discussed in this thread.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Race
    Karus
    Verdict: Not Guilty
    The jury voted yes to unban the account.

The gm's will also take a look and could decide the same or not.

Good Luck
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12