Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad

Anger Player Mode

I'm totally not impressed.....Disconnections are extremely bad......as well as the server lag.....I was disconnected over 100 times yesterday, and the issue still has not been resolved....I have already been dcd 13 times in the last hour alone.....I have been on Discord, trying to find a solution, and always and I mean always the same quote.....reinstall the game.....I should not have to reinstall it everytime something goes wrong on your end....I just recently replaced my copy from when you where having an xigncode error....last week, with the same data zip files was constantly reloading....another comment was made on Discord was to have Windows Defender except the KO.exe.....I should not have to do this because this is a normal function inside a windows program......I have always used Windows Defender and never had any issues in 18 years.....So why now?....Pointing out that this issue falls on your end again....I'm losing valuable premium time here.

I have done the following things on my end....I flushed my DNS, reset both modem and router.....cleared cookies caches and history searches.
    So please try to resolve these disconnections on Gordion Server and any other servers having same issues.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Race
    Karus

>_>

I'm having the same exact issues and have completed the same tasks as you tenishia. even went to the extent of re loading all my routers firmware. I can log in, run to moradon set merch, and within 5 mins DC. Sometimes DC immediately after login. VERY ANNOYING. My friend from England having same issues aswell. I have a brand-new PC with TB's of storage and run capacity so it's definitely server side. Possibly Throttling IP's outside turkey? I don't know but i would love to just be able to merch and not get dc every 5 mins >_> ...That is all >_>

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    Hello Rob....Yeah it's approximately every 3 1/2 minutes with me getting DCD....I know because I sit down and watch the timer of free exp...and get dcd...I even broke down this morning and reinstalled the game 6 times....and still got dcd, even with new download of the game.....I get DCD just before applying my ID information, after selecting my server, even dcd once my choice of character I want to play.....Also getting a lot of 10060 error failing to logged into server....I even tested out my internet speed, thinking my provider is having an issue and my speed is all normal.....If I do not see you in game Sweetie....I wish you a Very Merry Christmas.....Say hello to Eric....I miss him.

Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Altar
    Race
    El-Morad
    Hi.

We are sorry for this experience you have had. You don't need to reinstall the game for due to a disconnection in your game connection and delay. When you inform us about this problem, we give the necessary information to the team for the controls.

And about Defender; The executable file format used with the basic files of the game is updated after the updates, antivirus applications perform what we call false-positive. False-Positive is a situation that occurs when certain files or file extensions are incorrectly confirmed, that is, positive by protection programs, as a result of data evaluation or scanning.
    Our staff in contact with all known antivirus companies to fix these False-Positive errors. The errors you have already received will be fixed in a short time.

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    Thanks DonJose.....Just to be clear I have had no issues with Windows Defender....So I did not adjust anything in that section.....I appreciated that you did correnspond with the main KO expertise....I hope the issue will be fixed soon....Thank You.

Nickname
    UniqueAngel
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Did you set a DNS like google 8.8.8.8 & 8.8.4.4 or Cloudflare 1.1.1.1 & 1.0.0.1, did you disable the energy saving on your wifi or ethernet card. you can disable QoS too.
    Do you have a HDD or SSD as drive ?

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    Some of the errors I am also getting is a 522 error.....comes up as a white page with 3 things.....Browser working check ok......Cloudflare working check ok......board.nttgame.com check not ok, it says failed to host error......Martin I have a brand new computer.....I have SSD drives.....which are also brand new.....as for my settings to the wifi/internet.....I have always had the same settings for the past 18 years while playing KO......I should not have to changed those settings either......I did notice something yesterday, that if I sit down I can remain online a bit longer, but the moment I start to move my character on screen....I get severe lag and then disconnected.

Nickname
    UniqueAngel
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    If you do don't use wifi if you can and use a good cat6 internet cable.
    Change your dns to google.. see if it make a change.
    I send you a link to read but I can't help you more good luck.