RampagE
    Server
    US->Carnac West
    Race
    El-Morad

[Verdict: Unblock Account] - Right of Defense - SpeedKills

Character name: SpeedKills

Server: Formerly known as C-west / Anatolia

Account block date: sometime in October 2012 or maybe 2011....I know this is not as of January but I believe this should be an open case still. Please, hear me out.

Reason: Permanently blocked or terminated for ToS violation? I cannot remember which or for the specific reason.

Defense: Hi, first off I would like to thank you guys for committing the time into this! Now to the nitty gritty part. So around August - September 2012( Yes, I know it is from January and on, but please hear me out) my Rogue, SpeedKills was hacked. I lost a few coins and an EXP premium item that I was going to use to, nothing really that bad. So I changed all my infos and unsealed the items that haven't been hacked and moved them to a new fresh account and continued playing on this rogue for awhile. Now I Remember this like it was yesterday. I was playing on my rogue in the 1st week of October but then had to get off because I had a hurricane coming my way in New York. So I had no power for about 3 weeks since the first week in October. When the power came back the first thing I did was open Knight online and I saw that my account has been blocked. Now since I haven't had power in 3 weeks and I was able to play fine before that, I just want to know if it was a truly justified ban. As I was not able to log the game. Another theory that I have is that the hacker could have used hacks on the account and the GM's could have thought the hacker was me. Please, I would really appreciate an investigation on this matter as I just want to play this character once again.
    Last edited by TheOracleReborn; 01-28-2014 at 07:38 PM. Reason: account block Date change

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    Karus
    well clarify for me one thing, you was keep playing on this hacked rouge w/o items (since you move them to the new and fresh char)? or you start to play on that new fresh char where you moved items.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Nickname
    MrMaarten/trytogetme
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    WreckingCrew
    Server
    Athena
    Race
    El-Morad
    And did you have any tickets pending for the lost items?

Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    I'm Clanless qq
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Have you ever let anybody else log into your account, or logged into your account from another persons house?

At that time, after you got hacked you send ticket about issue? If yes, on the ticket did you included information about your IP adress? Because you mention maybe hacker used tools, and knowing the IP staff can look where logged the account.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Clan
    RampagE
    Server
    US->Carnac West
    Race
    El-Morad
    Sorry for late reply, my semester just started last week and I've been busy as heck already :/
    @Reggis
    At the time I only had old items(old rols , wp etc) and krowaz set. The other items were just mere basics like dual shard+8(which were sealed) and what not. And yes, I was still playing on that character after I changed all the info's and moved my items to the new account and so I started to go to eslant dungeon to at least get some money again. I was also playing on the newly made account which I had transfered the items that were not touched and was leveling this new account.

@MrMaarten
    I did send in a ticket since I couldn't change my info's because the hacker had changed my email but not the password for some strange reason. However, the only item that was lost was an un-sealed exp premium and a few gold bars and customer support does not reimburse lost premium items as well as coins. ( which only those two things were stolen, along with some other things except for all of my other items that were sealed.) I will try to dig up the old CS tickets and post or pm the numbers to you guys. Although I might have deleted those mails since I didn't think this was going to happen. :/

@PwndAgain
    No, I never share my characters at all. And the only place where I play Knight Online is in my house. ( although I play on Wi-Fi connection now...I don't know if that will be a problem)

@Aky
    I did send in a ticket as an reasonable gamer would. However, I do not recall giving them my IP address though. I will have to dig up my CS tickets if I still kept them as mentioned above.

Thanks for trying to help guys, really appreciate it.

Nickname
    IWnxinatorZ
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    RampagE
    Race
    El-Morad
    dam i remember when you got hacked suxed that day think a reset to original email?

Quote Originally Posted by TheOracleReborn View Post
    Sorry for late reply, my semester just started last week and I've been busy as heck already :/
    @Reggis
    At the time I only had old items(old rols , wp etc) and krowaz set. The other items were just mere basics like dual shard+8(which were sealed) and what not. And yes, I was still playing on that character after I changed all the info's and moved my items to the new account and so I started to go to eslant dungeon to at least get some money again. I was also playing on the newly made account which I had transfered the items that were not touched and was leveling this new account.

@MrMaarten
    I did send in a ticket since I couldn't change my info's because the hacker had changed my email but not the password for some strange reason. However, the only item that was lost was an un-sealed exp premium and a few gold bars and customer support does not reimburse lost premium items as well as coins. ( which only those two things were stolen, along with some other things except for all of my other items that were sealed.) I will try to dig up the old CS tickets and post or pm the numbers to you guys. Although I might have deleted those mails since I didn't think this was going to happen. :/

@PwndAgain
    No, I never share my characters at all. And the only place where I play Knight Online is in my house. ( although I play on Wi-Fi connection now...I don't know if that will be a problem)

@Aky
    I did send in a ticket as an reasonable gamer would. However, I do not recall giving them my IP address though. I will have to dig up my CS tickets if I still kept them as mentioned above.

Thanks for trying to help guys, really appreciate it.
    Thanks for the information, we wait your next comment about

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Clan
    RampagE
    Server
    US->Carnac West
    Race
    El-Morad
    I found the old email to the account but i dont see any ticket numbers for it , its when ko so run by Gamersfirst
    i will try to find out which email i used to send them

if i sent another ticket to CS would they be able to look up the other numbers for me?
    Last edited by TheOracleReborn; 01-28-2014 at 07:22 PM.

Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    I'm Clanless qq
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOracleReborn View Post
    I found the old email to the account but i dont see any ticket numbers for it , its when ko so run by Gamersfirst
    i will try to find out which email i used to send them

if i sent another ticket to CS would they be able to look up the other numbers for me?
    That's a good question. It wouldn't hurt to try.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast