An unexpected error has occured

Hello guys!

Just made my comeback to the Knight Online World after my 16 years brake and im feeling the exact same feelings that i did 16yrs ago!

BUT!!!

I cant buy in vendors, Trade and several more stuffs because im not SMS verified... And when i try to do it here on the site i need Npoints. Thats okey i guess, I did a buy on the Npoints with paypal and no points landed on my account. Well maybe it lagged or maybe it didnt work so i tried again, Then i get this error message like the topic?

I Cant make a ticket about it because im not verified.... Feels like im stuck in a loop here...

Anyone got a solution for me? I need autoloot on pet and and need to farm for money but its really fkin hard without the ability to sell and buy from other players.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad

Honest answer

Quote Originally Posted by rey_4Nekpwrb View Post
    Hello guys!

Just made my comeback to the Knight Online World after my 16 years brake and im feeling the exact same feelings that i did 16yrs ago!

BUT!!!

I cant buy in vendors, Trade and several more stuffs because im not SMS verified... And when i try to do it here on the site i need Npoints. Thats okey i guess, I did a buy on the Npoints with paypal and no points landed on my account. Well maybe it lagged or maybe it didnt work so i tried again, Then i get this error message like the topic?

I Cant make a ticket about it because im not verified.... Feels like im stuck in a loop here...

Anyone got a solution for me? I need autoloot on pet and and need to farm for money but its really fkin hard without the ability to sell and buy from other players.

You made a mistake as soon as you decided to come back. It will take you another 16 years to get back on your feet. The game is outdated, everything is hard to come by. As much as you have the will to play, trust me you will lose it quickly. The only thing I'm sorry about is wasting money.