Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by REGISS_ View Post
    he didnt say even ONE word about unblocking cheater accounts, i have no idea from where you asumptions came from.
    I didn't say he said.
    he said that I don't deserve support about it so the cheater deserve support but I don't right ?
    You guys why don't me send my issue Turkish side You really don't understand me or my english not enough for you I'm so sorry..

Quote Originally Posted by REGISS_ View Post
    he didnt say even ONE word about unblocking cheater accounts, i have no idea from where you asumptions came from.
    Actually, i am sure that, his phrases were related with many course decisions made in TR forum side.

But, please remember that, this kind of accounts have been unblocked as:

- Total NP point removal
    - Itemless
    - Idem reduction

etc.

We will consider the issue together and made the decision of this case.
    Aeternum Vale

Thank you very much guys think about well my issue please I respect your idea. I was really good Sheriff and player.
    ask me CaliMaestro

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    Karus
    well maby im getting to soft, but i would give you chance i vote for unblock.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Quote Originally Posted by GroundShaker View Post
    no no no no NO!

he admitted he gave his account info (with sheriff status!) to his friend, i am sorry but in no way do you deserve any kind of support
    No GroundShaker. Sheriff account is wariror, and we dealing subject of mage account wich player shared with friend. Personally i believe can give a second chance to player, but need more information about case. After this maybe he never more will share any account in this game.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    The rules pertaining sharing account information has never changed in the 11 years I have been playing this game.....I also know, that if any account has been found to be shared will get NO customer support......However. since you seemed to be quite sincere in realizing your mistake on this...You have learned a valuable lesson.....You also claimed to know your friend and trust him sincerely.....However if a home computer is shared, and someone picks up a virus or keylogger, it could misinterpreted a false reading of third party tools....even opening certain programs while playing the game could also trigger a false error.

I do strongly believe in fairness for a second chance, so I am casting a yes vote to have this player unblocked, and hopes in the future that, he keeps all or any of his account information to themselves, so it doesn't happened to them again.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Yes guys you are all right I'm so regretful give my mage inform to my friend and I was sheriff I already know rules I don't support my mistake . I did it for clan we needed a mage for male pk. I'm so sorry.
    I won't do it again never,ever.

Thank you very much for your all attention Regards.

Verdict: Not Guilty

Majority of the jury voted yes to unban the account.

The gm's will also take a look and could decide the same or not.

Good Luck and welcome back..
    Aeternum Vale

The account has been returned in accordance with the policies of Gamer's Court. Welcome back!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123