[Verdict: Unban Account] - Jig899 - Ares/Athena Server

Character Name: Jig899

Server: Ares now Athena Server

Account Close Date: June 25th, 2012

The Reason for Account Lockdown: Automatic message from customer support saying, "When a user ID has been found to be participating in hacks or scams, the actions are considered a major violation of the User Agreement. Hackers/scammers may be permanently removed from the service with or without prior warning or communication. We will always try to communicate account access changes imposed by Knightonlineworld.com via the account email address on record".

Defense: Hello, I am a very old and well known player on Ares. A terrible mistake was made on 06/25/2012 when my character Jig899 was banned. I am messaging you today to get help on my blocked account. I have sent numerous tickets in the past 8 months of my ban and I have never received any help from customer support. I have never cheated in my 8 years playing since 2004 and never would start to cheat now. I have played this game for about over 8 years now and I would never risk my account for cheats/hacks. I have been a long time supporter of this game for over 8 years, buying knight cash and premiums and there is no way I would jeopardize my account and everything that I have worked so hard to build by using any third party tools. I am a very well respected and old player in the Ares community and everyone knows me as a legitimate player. Please take the time to investigate this matter because I am a fair player who does not cheat in this game. It would be a shame to lose such an old and long-time supporter over a simple GM mistake. I have waited for almost 2 years now for help and they have lost a very long-time supporter for that time frame.

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    Have you ever shared your account with anyone, who may have had any accessed to your account, when the said occurred infraction had taken place?
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Class
    Mage
    Clan
    TheTitanz
    Server
    Anatolia
    Race
    Karus
    What were you doing in-game when your account was banned?

And out of curiosity, what gear did you had on that account?
    The time is now

I have never shared my account with anyone. The ban occurred during the transition from Gamersfirst to MGame companies. During the time of the ban, I was in lunar war invasion with my clan. Many legit players also got banned the same day during lunar war. At the time of the ban, I was very confused to why I was banned because I had war premium running and all the ticket replies were automated messages that did not help at all. I was a level 83 warrior, with krowaz 7 set and uniques +2, and chaos wirinom +9 that was legitly upgraded by a friend of mine. I did not have any illegal items on the account if that is why you think I got banned.
    Last edited by JiggaPleasE; 01-28-2014 at 08:44 AM.

Hey Jiggy,

I remember that time very well cuz, i was in the same war but, believe me the most of the players banned in that action were not innocent.

I believe that, you havent done anything wrong with the game since the beginning, except trusting the people who used cheats in your party.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianGal View Post
    Have you ever shared your account with anyone, who may have had any accessed to your account, when the said occurred infraction had taken place?
    On the other hand, account share can be found out by investigating the IP adresses.
    Aeternum Vale

If I knew the people using cheats in my party, I would know because I can tell a difference between a cheater and legit player. Even if they were using cheats and I knew about it, I would never party with them anyways. I was the clan leader of my clan and no one had my information, none of my clannies I added to the clan were cheaters.

Race
    Karus
    Verdict: Not Guilty
    The jury voted yes to unban the account.

The gm's will also take a look and could decide the same or not.

Good Luck
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!