Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[Verdict: Unban Account] - Unfair ban [Anatolia][CW]

Character Name: SM0KEY/LevantaFDP (2 diferent accounts)

Server: Anatolia (Old CW)

Account Closing Date: may 2013 (cant remember exactly. but between 8th - 12th )

Account Closure reason: No reason was given, simply was playing then got DC when loging back "Account Banned". no email or any kind message was sent saying as to why i was banned, the only reason i could think of is because i had two accounts logged on same ip, havent used any kind of thrid party tools ever, and was always a fair player.

Defense: First let me state that these accounts ive been playing for many years (4 - 5 years) and alot of effort and money was put into them i dont see why a player would risk such hard work.

When playing Carnarc-West CZ always logged my main account SM0KEY (Mage) and secondary account (LevantaFDP) back then buffers were really hard to find, since i have 2 computers i used LevantaFDP for buffs only, so on a beatifull day i was having fun on cz with my friend in party and all of the sudden "DC" tried log back in "Account Banned" this was a simultaneous DC (Both chars got DCed at same time) since i never used any kind of cheat, hack or scam tools couldnt figure it out for the life of me as to why i got banned, multiple attempts was made trying to find out why i got banned, with no decent answer.

Edit: Whats going on ? do i at least get an answer regarding the issue ?
    Last edited by Sphillips01; 02-05-2014 at 05:57 PM.

come on whats going on ? my post been siting here for months

Race
    Karus
    well the gamers court is closed now
    why leave a message after all this time or why didn't pm 1 of the mods after a week?
    btw did you played those 2 accounts on 1 computer?
    to know why you where banned you need to send a ticket
    did you send a ticket when you got banned? or recently?

without a reason we can't do anything
    since its closed already don't know if we can do anything about it
    you can post the answer from your ticket if you already have send 1 and got a reply on it
    then maybe i can ask the jury if they want to make an exception
    but without a ticket and answer on why you have been banned they can't judge

if you still need to send a ticket then its to late
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!

so this is great my post just got complete ignored,

Before reply on this forum was blocked so i tried using edit to see if could get someones attention as you can see on my post
    Also sorry as it seems i have failed to state that i was using 2 different computers

i have sent numerous tickets about it and all recent tickets was received the same answer: (i do have other responses but this will take some time to track it down)

"We regret to inform you that your account has been permanently banned for the following reason;

When a user ID has been found to be participating in hacks or scams, the actions are considered a major violation of the User Agreement. Hackers/scammers may be permanently removed from the service with or without prior warning or communication. We will always try to communicate account access changes imposed by Knightonlineworld.com via the account email address on record.
    Thank you for your understanding of this matter.
    "

which is obvious a general response to any account banned.

Race
    Karus
    oke so i moved it to the gamers court please check daily for questions you need to answer so we can get the info we need

Sorry for the delay and welcome
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!

looks good, thank you

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    I know that we are on a deadline here, but if you can provide any ticket numbers along with the responses, we can get a general idea pertaining if this occurred during the management of GamersFirst or after the transition when it is now under NTTGames hands.....The faster you can do this, the quicker we can help.....Thanks.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Quote Originally Posted by Sphillips01 View Post
    Character Name: SM0KEY/LevantaFDP (2 diferent accounts)
    Server: Anatolia (Old CW)
    Account Closing Date: may 2013 ...
    Account Closure reason: ... the only reason i could think of is because i had two accounts logged on same ip ...
    Defense: ... always logged my main account SM0KEY (Mage) and secondary account (LevantaFDP) ... since i have 2 computers ... sudden "DC" tried log back in "Account Banned" this was a simultaneous DC (Both chars got DCed at same time) ...
    ... Also sorry as it seems i have failed to state that i was using 2 different computers ...
    i have sent numerous tickets about it and all recent tickets was received the same answer: (i do have other responses but this will take some time to track it down) ...
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianGal View Post
    I know that we are on a deadline here, but if you can provide any ticket numbers along with the responses, we can get a general idea pertaining if this occurred during the management of GamersFirst or after the transition when it is now under NTTGames hands.....The faster you can do this, the quicker we can help.....Thanks.
    CanadianGal: player blocked under NTTGames hands, date may 2013.

IP restriction logins was released in October 2013, and notified in the official announcements by Rotsauce (check next link) Game Login Change
    This player got blocked before this restriction was implemented, and somehow this reminds me another similar case. Also i have to say that after NTTGames start operations they changed game security software XTRAP-2 for HackShield, and after for XYGNCODE3 in september 2013.

Sphillips01: usually i run client (game) with 2 computers at home, have no problem because my accounts are premium and non premium. As i mention before, you got blocked when game was under security HackShield. Can you tell to us what OS, software and/or programs you used to run while play the game? And please share to us your tickets contents and answers (hide your ID account) as CanadianGal requested. Thanks.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

i was having trouble finding the emails that ive sent to costumer support now i remember that when i got blocked i was blocked also from acessing the site having no way to open a ticket about it however i did ask for a friend to send a ticket for me (Ticket Number: 1343685) now ive tried going on the ntt support page but i have no tickets there.

but recently (well more like 5 months ago) ive sent 2 tickets when i found out that i could log into the website again
    Ticket #: 1755235
    Ticket #: 1730926

both with the same answer

"[ticket: 1730926]
    Thursday, November 28, 2013 12:03

Dear *********,

A comment has been added to the following support ticket.

Ticket #: 1730926
    Subject: Banned
    Solution: [Nov 28 2013 7:03PM] - Thank you for contacting Knight Online World Support.

We regret to inform you that your account has been permanently banned for the following reason;

When a user ID has been found to be participating in hacks or scams, the actions are considered a major violation of the User Agreement. Hackers/scammers may be permanently removed from the service with or without prior warning or communication. We will always try to communicate account access changes imposed by Knightonlineworld.com via the account email address on record.
    Thank you for your understanding of this matter.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you,
    www.knightonlineworld.com
    Please do not reply to this message as replies to this email address are not read
    "

what i said i dont have it, since i didnt send as an email.

the OS i was using was windows 7 and now that you mentioned what programs i was running i do run a program called synergy that allows me to share mouse and keyboard across my network since i have 3 computers on my desk makes alot easier to use it instead of having 3 keyboards on the table, which could be blamed for.

...the OS i was using was windows 7 and now that you mentioned what programs i was running i do run a program called synergy that allows me to share mouse and keyboard across my network since i have 3 computers on my desk makes alot easier to use it instead of having 3 keyboards on the table, which could be blamed for...
    Understood. This could be the reason of your blockage, its posible that HackShield detected your software for keyboard and mouse as hacking program.

Question: are you active ingame with other account and running this keyboard/mouse program without problems under security game XIGNCODE3?

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast