Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DBZMaltuz View Post
    when are we getting unjailed?...
    Excellent question... My exp prem is being wasted right now and i already got screwed over when my account was broken for 2 months after the merge.... I don't expect to be reimbursed because i never am... but at very least you could tell us when this will be fixed... im very close to quiting

- server: Piana
    - character name: M1XT4
    - ticket number:
    - day it happened: 18.01.2014
    - what activity you where doing: AFK
    - where ingame were you: lvl 32 warrior afk in moradon

i hope for help

Server: Anatolia
    Character name: GenkonicX
    Day it happened: 19-1-2014
    What activity you were doing: I was just merchanting my PUS items at night and after that i created a new account and got banned on it while i wasn't even hacking.
    Where ingame were you: Moradon Giant Bulcan

- server: Gaia
    - character name: Merkles92
    - ticket number: I have managed to make a ticket now, but I cannot see where the ticket number is?
    - day it happened: 19.01.2014
    - what activity you where doing: in Chaos
    - where ingame were you: In the Chaos arena.

When battling in Chaos my client randomly closed and when I logged back in I am now in Jail... - This is super frustrating, I get little time to play as it is, and when I finally got a night to play, I get jailed for no reason? This is ridiculous
    Last edited by Merkles92; 01-19-2014 at 09:40 AM. Reason: Created a support ticket

Knightonline Community please fix this, many people get jailed for playing legit and there still are thousands of people hacking who don't even get a warning.
    Do something about this you are losing the trust in the people who are playing this game legit like me and many other people!

Banned
    Infractions
    0/1 (15)
    - server: Anatolia
    - character name: MadMaxPain
    - ticket number: -
    - day it happened: forgot the date
    - what activity you where doing: Selling merchant
    - where ingame were you: Moradon

Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    DelianLeague
    Server
    Piana
    Race
    Karus
    - server :Piana
    - charecter name : UglyTheLikeDeath
    - ticket number -
    - day it happened: -18.1.2014 i was at minning quit ko to sleep and at 19.1.2014 i was at jail
    - what activity you where doing : minning
    where ingame were you - Lufferson Castle

Quote Originally Posted by Vibre View Post
    Knightonline Community please fix this, many people get jailed for playing legit and there still are thousands of people hacking who don't even get a warning.
    Do something about this you are losing the trust in the people who are playing this game legit like me and many other people!
    ^ I agree - The legit players are the ones who purchase premium and items from the PUS store, we are the ones who keep the game alive, yet we seem to be the ones always getting punished. I was just starting to get back into KO as well and was going to buy EXP premium tomorrow when I get paid, but by the looks of things, I'll probably still be stuck in Jail.

I have sent a PM to riemann, posted on this Topic and submitted a support ticket, however have received no response as of yet.
    Previous | Carona420 (Priest, C-west)
    Current | Atreides (Warrior, Asgard)

Quote Originally Posted by Merkles92 View Post
    ^ I agree - The legit players are the ones who purchase premium and items from the PUS store, we are the ones who keep the game alive, yet we seem to be the ones always getting punished. I was just starting to get back into KO as well and was going to buy EXP premium tomorrow when I get paid, but by the looks of things, I'll probably still be stuck in Jail.

I have sent a PM to riemann, posted on this Topic and submitted a support ticket, however have received no response as of yet.
    I agree with you, it is unfair.
    to me they sent me to prison for being in Luferson, others to be in moradon, others for being afk
    Please respond to the post

im in jail whyy?????

[ticket: 1858435]

server piana

nick HWDP

i just sit in moradon next day i see me in jail its posible my browser doo this? i dont use any illegal program or somthink shit

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast