Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    I think that is fabulous....I stressed the importance that Education is so very important than any online game.....Your young and have a bright future ahead for you...You shall succeed.....I recently helped an aboriginal single mother of three......By watching her children for free, she was able to go back to school at night, and worked full time thru the day....but she too also got her degree for a social worker, and then, went back to school and got her degree to become a police officer for her aboriginal people in the town where she lives.....She too is still doing both today.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Nickname
    AlyceAngel
    Class
    Priest
    Server
    EU->Europa
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianGal View Post
    I think that is fabulous....I stressed the importance that Education is so very important than any online game.....Your young and have a bright future ahead for you...You shall succeed.....I recently helped an aboriginal single mother of three......By watching her children for free, she was able to go back to school at night, and worked full time thru the day....but she too also got her degree for a social worker, and then, went back to school and got her degree to become a police officer for her aboriginal people in the town where she lives.....She too is still doing both today.
    thats awesome
    sometimes its just the little things you do for others that make the difference

Nickname
    JiTMamona
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    OnlyGodForGives
    Server
    US->Pathos
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyAlyce[E] View Post
    thats awesome
    sometimes its just the little things you do for others that make the difference
    Wait, SexyAlyce? XD hahahaha omg >.<
    Don't raise your hand against the god's of Ronark Land, because the banning hammer is willfully waiting to destroy the negative ones just like you. Illegal ones will be vanished from the phase of the Earth we know as KnightOnline. Be prepared for the termination of your existance if you don't play by the rules imposed by the God's of this world... BE HOLD! AS THE BANNING HAMMER EMERGES TO DESTROY ALL THOSE ILLEGAL PLAYERS!!!!

Race
    Karus
    yea that was another account i made :P
    had to use it when i had some problems login in on this account xD
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!

Nickname
    SANKY
    Class
    Warrior
    Server
    US->Ronark
    Race
    El-Morad
    Hi Alyce,Mermaid and all other frens.I am from India and nick is SANKY on ronark.I first started playing this game in 2003 and played only for 3 months because account got blockd as they introduced pay to plab and i was a first yr medical college student so had no credit card and no fren to guide me regarding payment as in india hardly few might be playing this game.But after finishing my medical college and becoming doctor that i started playing KO crazily on ronark server from 2008.I was active till a yr back but i am preparing for UK medical licdence exam so had to leave the game.But everyone criticized me for playing this game.My ex GF was ok with it but we could not get married.So finally i married a girl according to my mother's wish.But after returning from work when she would see me play she would get angry.She found it weird that a doctor after tiring day can play online game.She used to fight with me over this and certain other factors also added up and we seperated now.But my love for this game never came down.Everyday before sleepin i think of the day when i would return back and will be united with u all friends.But almost everyday i think of the great time i had playing this game and good friends that i had made.Sometimes i feel i am bit more obsessive regarding this game but thats OK i do not regret.It does no harm to any1 and brings happiness in my heart so why repent.I wont be able to come in the game till i clear my exams but would love to be in touch with u all.After my Home this KO world is my home and after my immediate family,its my frens in this game.I also heard such comments as Alyce had to hear but i am happy u did not give up n me too will not quit ha ha.One of my great friend was in ARMAGEDDON and they kept me in clan even if i cud not come for weeks in the game.They too had english speaking players and my best fren in clan was from canada too.Anyway it 1 in the mornin here in India n i better sleep so that i cud get up and study early tomorrow.But i do not get sleep until i think about BDW and items upgrades which i plan to try lots when i come back LOL.GOD bless us and our families.None of u plz quit.i wana be in the game with u all.Till then wud be stay in touch here.BB

Nickname
    WombaZ
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    SlayerNation
    Server
    US->Ares
    Race
    Karus
    Hey Alyce, i started to play in the beginning of ares, maybe u remember some orc clan named : TOWN, Unique, Eternal Knight or Oldies, i also been in InfinitY in my last year.
    My char name was SoulfuNKBrotHer.

Race
    Karus
    i never played on ares tho :O
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Race
    Karus
    well let me update my topic a bit :P

im now 25 almost 26 xD
    im together with my bf for almost 1.5 years now
    he got me addicted to WoW and even bought me a new laptop so i can play that game on high quality
    he just left 1 morning without saying where to and why and then came back with the laptop xD
    i told him you are crazy xD he asked me if i expected he went to buy 1 and i was like: no cause i think like you don't just by a laptop for someone and he was like: well you are not JUST someone <3 my second reaction was: but we can't install WoW cause i don't have the cd's with me o.O and he laughed xD
    yea i guess im really addicted xD also i didn't know you could just download it from somewhere but i do now

im still studying and got a big project about young people/kids with non birth braindamage
    Also did some volunteer work with kids like that

i wrote a poam about my bf
    i could make 1 about KO cause i do love ko, else i wouldn't stick around here so much in my free time xD
    but i love my bf more and don't need those prizes anyway
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Love.

The first time i saw you,
    i knew you were the one.
    That night i was stuck with you like glue,
    and we had a lot of fun.

I asked your number and you asked mine,
    and you had send me a text the next day.
    I am happy you are my valentine, ^_^
    and even when you got to know me better you did stay.

My love for you will only grow more and more,
    i can finely be myself and feel safe.
    Your eyes, your smile, your touch, is not something you can find in a store,
    and makes it hard for me to behave.

Now we are together for almost 1.5 years,
    and we haven't got into a fight yet.
    When i am sad you will catch my tears,
    and you still are the same person i thought you were when we first met.

I hope we will grow old together,
    play games, have kids and let them play our game.
    I want you to be mine forever,
    and i can’t wait to get your last name.

Lots of love from Alyce

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    and to end this crazy post in a girly way:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaah im so in love ^_^
    just miss him when hes not here <3
    Last edited by Alyce; 02-06-2014 at 01:15 AM.
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Nickname
    TROY
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    DOJO
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    Karus
    im still studying and got a big project about young people/kids with non birth braindamage
    Also did some volunteer work with kids like that

nice field Alyce i hope you do it well

and what a Poam .. great words .. great couple

What Goes Around Comes Around

Nickname
    SmokeyJoe
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Server
    KO -> Midgard
    Race
    El-Morad
    Woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, calling this an introduction is definitely an understatement.
    Hahaha, well I like to see that you are so happy, you must be a joyfull person!

Have fun and take care!