Sms Verification ABUSE!!!

Hello Knights, i have problem with support on ntt game. I got suspended because "they said : Phone number is UNREALISTIC " , i spent 200 n point to try register my number, but i didnt got no one message, and they still take my np points, Finally i put brothers number who live in Usa , Chicago and everything work perfectly. Like i said i was happy like a kid , but yesterday when i wake i saw massage SMS verification Abuse.
    Of course i spent 50 euro for start, but now i cannnot enter in game. I write to support, they answer me on Turkish, but on google translate i see that thay are suspend my account.After that i try to change phone number, and I succes with family number.
    But still nothing, i tried to massage again support, but unfortunely they dont want to resolve my problem.
    I have one question for u , can i expect to return my account, or they just stole my mooney and account?
    Any advice can help !!!

Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Altar
    Race
    El-Morad
    Hi

Customer support review your application and respond to you. If you think there is an error, you can request a re-examination by explaining your situation in detail.

Customer Support