Thread: my account

Angry my account

Hello,

I have been playing this game since covid happened. My account got banned recently due to an illegal activity. As everyone is aware, I have purchased some gold bars from the unofficial sponsor of KO which is x. As the game rule states it is a 15 day ban, and my account got suspended permanently. I have been purchasing premium every month and I had no intention with any illegal activities at all. I have proved my purchases with screenshots and I have accepted the consequences as per game rules. But game states 15 days ban with jail time. There are tons of transactions in this game with real money, and I am getting banned due to an association with a player. How is that possible? Everyone knows that you need to have some gold bar to farm or buy an item to start exping in this game.
    Last edited by SkCLucky; 05-24-2021 at 07:15 PM.

Hi,

If you want to appeal your sentence, you need to send a ticket to the support team. You can send tickets to the support team below.

Support

If you have sent a ticket, please wait for the response.

I have appealed 6 times and I am getting an automated message says you have been informed previously, so we are closing your ticket. In the first ticket, they have explained that I have made trades with an illegal player(So they are accepting that I never used 3rd party program). How would I know that the person gained game Noah illegally? I have also sent the screenshots that I made a purchase from the website that is selling game noah. Everyone shops there and no one told me they got banned permanently. I just checked my credit card transactions for PUS purchases over time and it is over $2k. I am just trying to get my voice heard. Why would a game management would ban someone for the first time real money transaction? Especially who spends money regularly to buy premium and scrolls.

Quote Originally Posted by raa_Cy9aRtNq View Post
    I have appealed 6 times and I am getting an automated message says you have been informed previously, so we are closing your ticket. In the first ticket, they have explained that I have made trades with an illegal player(So they are accepting that I never used 3rd party program). How would I know that the person gained game Noah illegally? I have also sent the screenshots that I made a purchase from the website that is selling game noah. Everyone shops there and no one told me they got banned permanently. I just checked my credit card transactions for PUS purchases over time and it is over $2k. I am just trying to get my voice heard. Why would a game management would ban someone for the first time real money transaction? Especially who spends money regularly to buy premium and scrolls.
    Hi again,

If you have received a response from the ticket, unfortunately, you are unlikely to receive support here. It is the only place support system that will provide you with response and support.

The incident you experienced has nothing to do with the 3rd party program, you probably used a software application. You've already sent tickets many times, but you can try your luck one last time, but spam can deprive you of the support system.

FYI,

Thanks for responding and understanding. I wish the support team had some legit people who are well educated and aware of this game like you.

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    I do not know why you would wanna purchased noahs or items from an unknown site to begin with.....your just asking for trouble....especially if you end up catching a keylogger.....I have been playing this game nearly 18 yrs coming this November.....And I have never ever used any untrusted sites......I got my noahs the hard way, and that is grinding/farming......window shopping for bargains from other merchants.....I loot all drops whether they pay out big or small......After all on an average day, players burn away 5m noahs a day, and thats by deleting items when they can cash those drops in at the npc.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia