Knight Royale event has been updated to 2.0. Here are the updates that come and guide;
How Can I Participate In The Event?
- You can register by pressing the 'Join' button twice a day in the window that will appear on your game screen.
- The waiting time is 10 minutes, after 10 minutes the players are summoned to the battlefield.
1. KNIGHT ROYALE = 15:00 [Server Time]
2. KNIGHT ROYALE = 20:30 [Server Time]
Knight Royale Mode
- All players in the battlefield will start with equal strength and the same equipment.
- Players will start at random locations on the map.
- The toxic gas will begin to spread to the map 3 minutes after the war begins.
- The war will continue until only one player survives in battle.
- All players will have 1 small potion, old bow, old sword, 15 arrows, and 2 Skill scrolls at the beginning (Register the weapons and skills on the Skill Bar).
- All players will start as level 1 and can level up by killing other users or surrounding monsters. (Max HP, Max MP, Attack Damage, and Defense increase while leveling up.)
- All players will have a maximum of 9 different items during battle.
- Participants won't be able to see the HP status decrease in enemies' life bar.
- The first 80 players who click the 'Join' button can participate in the event.
- If the number of players participating in the battle is 40 or more, the event will start from the 1st zone.
- If the number of players participating in the war is less than 40, the event will start from the 3rd zone.
- The toxic gas travels from zone 1 to zone 5 at intervals of 180 seconds.
- The following warning appears on your screen when you enter the toxic gas area.
- You can win items, potions and arrows by killing monsters in battle.
- There are three different sets of power levels that can be used in the event.
- The Gift of Pathos chests come out at certain intervals in certain places on the map, and you can find items by finding these chests.
- When the event ends, all items you receive on the battlefield will be automatically deleted.
Soul Strike (Basic skill)
Short range attack.
Fireball (Basic skill)
You throw a Fireball at your enemy.
Sprint Potion (obtained from enemy or creatures)
Increases your movement speed by 150% for 10 minutes.
We Have Added Two More New Skills!
(obtained from Golden Puppy)
Quickly approach the specified target. Within range 30 (only available when wearing melee weapons)
(obtained from Golden Puppy)
Teleport in the direction the character is looking at. Within range 15 teleport to enemy or mobs (use only when bow is equipped)
On the center of the right side will have a craft icon and when it's clicked craft UI will be open.
In order to upgrade the type of your weapons, you need to get the item named "Mithril Ingot" at a certain rate from the chests or from the newly added BOSS.
Great Sword + Mithril = Mithril Greatsword
Composite Bow + Mithril = Mithril Bow
New BOSS: Pathos' Delegate
At the same time with activating Pathos Event 3rd stage Prohibited zone, Named Boss will be regenerated!
The player who attacked the last will get Attack power and buff for 3 min.
When you kill the Pathos' Delegate, you can get items at a certain rate Mithril Ingot, and High-Level Holy Water. You can upgrade your weapons to the next level with Mithril Ingot.
- The player wins 'Soul Gem' according to the rank they have achieved in battle.
- Players who have their bags full before entering the event cannot receive Soul Gems at the end of the event, so we recommend that you leave at least one empty space in your bag before participating in the event.
||60 Soul Gem
||40 Soul Gem
||35 Soul Gem
|Remained players' piece of %15
||25 Soul Gem
|Remained players' piece of between %15 and %50
||20 Soul Gem
|Remained players' piece of between %51 and %80
||10 Soul Gem
||1 Soul Gem
You will be able to exchange these Soul Gems obtained from the event for prizes via NPC [Trader Julia] in Moradon.
GOOD LUCK KNIGHTS!
NTTGame || Knight Online Staff