Thread: About Report

About Report

good morning. I would like to know if using the skill 83 of the magicians (guard summon) is to farm the refugees.
    In case it is illegal please take the necessary measures for these bad players.
    Server: Gordion
    Time: 02:00 PM - 03:00 PM server Time
    place: war
    characters involved:
    clan

I hope your help and punishment in case it is illegal.

I attach the link of the evidence:
    Last edited by GamesDepot; 04-05-2021 at 01:44 PM.

Nickname
    xxxxxxCeZaxxxxxx
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Heaven
    Race
    Karus
    Hello,

You can report to the Cheat Reports section with your evidence. You can learn the details via the link below.

Cheat Reports Guide

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    YOU KNOW YOU MAKE ME LITERALLY SICK.....This has been a long time issue pertaining to the mages who use summon guards......And what makes it even funnier....It's EXTREMELY hard to report the player......since you do not know for sure who cast the summon guard....After all they just say summon guard.....I have mentioned this time after freaking time about how you guys should fixed this issue, and that is making those summon guards a selfname guard just like you would do with the selfname weapons.....This way your able to connect a name to the summon guard and be able to report them properly.....You banned players for when they were using large tranformation scroll and blocking the teleports in Moradon, EMC, and Lufferson......This should also be applied to mages using summon guards to block the teleport, when your in an invasion part of war, it's hard for those players who died out in field, and have NO way to escape the area.....because you would have over 10 summon guards thrown on the teleport.....Preventing these players from leaving.....They not only lose national points, but also lose exp if they do not have enough national points....They (mages) should be banned period...So instead of telling players to report them.....Let's get proper name of summon guard associated with the mage that cast the summon guard in the first place.
    Last edited by CanadianGal; 04-11-2021 at 04:26 PM.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia