Thread: About Report

Angry About Report

Now my friend with me runs macro when genie is on, I'm waiting for your help DESTAN
    Last edited by NightOwl; 02-25-2021 at 11:56 AM.

Hi,

You can report to the Cheat Reports section with your evidence. You can learn the details via the link below.

Cheat Reports Guide

Of course I bought ksc, but my request is from you everywhere in DESTAN server macro to help you on this issue, we can not even do the task.

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    Am I reading this correctly?.....that your friend who was with you was using a macro behind his game genie......Using a macro is illegal just the same.....any player who participates in parties where one is being used, is just as guilty as the player using the macro.......and if he was using a macro....he is NOT MUCH of a friend afterall.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

I made him a friend to get nick known, I don't know him

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    Ahhh I understand now.....you added him to your friend's list in order to get correctly spelling of his name.....That is one of the best ways to do....if your not sure of proper spelling of name......Just a reminder thou.....whenever you make a report in the cheat report section.....your report is private between you and the GM......As for your issue with npoints.....I would suggest if you have a friend or clan member, that could send in a ticket for you.....I fully understand about purchasing npoints.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia