Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Orphus View Post
    Damn Skippy you go Girl ... and nice work on the new forum,
    Thanks Orphus, we keep working on ...

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Nickname
    Orphus
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    2004-GuardiansoftheAbyss-2017
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by paladindlreamer View Post
    20 servers and sub-servers, about more than 20.000.000 registered account, lots of guilty players, lots of legit players, many hacks, limitless gold bars etc..

No miracles are possible in any place and you have to help all to the Gm's ladies and gents to clear out the smoke on the water.
    paladindlreamer :this isn't a reflection towards you I find you are the most level headed mods on this Forum..

they deleted the sub servers..20 servers or not isn't an excuse ? Those "the powers that be" think that it is.. when all they have to do is log in .. Getting them logging in is a different story.. I log in every day and I see things every single day that shouldn't be happening on this server and yet...they are occurring everywhere from bots at the mines to speed hacking little turps to npters in the cz...If the gm's were signing in and banning people. those that are quick enough would log off...but when i see the same dude with 250 k np and still killing the same dude over and over tells me the gm hasn't been on the server and when i see that same dude killing the same dudes for over a week tells me one thing NTT needs more Gm's then the 4 that they got cause they are not doing their jobs efficiently and like you said there are 20 servers..There is no sense on blogging up the cheat report sections with the same reports of the same people doing the same crap over and over...So you put in the sheriffs and now what ?.. they take it down for now over three months and now shyt is hitting the fan and oh they have 20 servers to check ....please stop with the excuses and fix the problems if ya spent the same effort on making the excuses as you could by fixing the game there would be nothing to complain about..The sheriff system on edana has always been screwed since the human sheriffs do their jobs by reporting people and with the one Karus sheriff Akyma..It has made the server unbalanced due to those being reported on the human side are allowed to nation transfer to the Karus side knowing that out of the 5 people you have there only one person is doing the job you guys appointed her for. The other 4 have been bought off..It's almost like you want every one to cheat it's much easier to deal with knowing that everyone on the server is hacking then to get the sheriff system back up and running or finding Gm's that will do thier jobs instead of making excuses why they aren't..It's the same crap over and over from K2 network to NTT you guys are just to scared of losing your Turkish hack clients in order to keep this game legit and fair..It's been like that since day one when K0xp first came out 20 million accounts play this game and 19 million of them use hacks or play with those that do use them....
    Last edited by Orphus; 02-21-2013 at 04:01 AM.

Sherif karus characters not one sold or bought in Edana server, i can assure you that we are same players as always, but thanks anyways Orphus we keep trying do good much as we can everytime.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Quote Originally Posted by Orphus View Post
    paladindlreamer :this isn't a reflection towards you I find you are the most level headed mods on this Forum..

they deleted the sub servers..20 servers or not isn't an excuse ? Those "the powers that be" think that it is.. when all they have to do is log in .. Getting them logging in is a different story.. I log in every day and I see things every single day that shouldn't be happening on this server and yet...they are occurring everywhere from bots at the mines to speed hacking little turps to npters in the cz...If the gm's were signing in and banning people. those that are quick enough would log off...but when i see the same dude with 250 k np and still killing the same dude over and over tells me the gm hasn't been on the server and when i see that same dude killing the same dudes for over a week tells me one thing NTT needs more Gm's then the 4 that they got cause they are not doing their jobs efficiently and like you said there are 20 servers..There is no sense on blogging up the cheat report sections with the same reports of the same people doing the same crap over and over...So you put in the sheriffs and now what ?.. they take it down for now over three months and now shyt is hitting the fan and oh they have 20 servers to check ....please stop with the excuses and fix the problems if ya spent the same effort on making the excuses as you could by fixing the game there would be nothing to complain about..The sheriff system on edana has always been screwed since the human sheriffs do their jobs by reporting people and with the one Karus sheriff Akyma..It has made the server unbalanced due to those being reported on the human side are allowed to nation transfer to the Karus side knowing that out of the 5 people you have there only one person is doing the job you guys appointed her for. The other 4 have been bought off..It's almost like you want every one to cheat it's much easier to deal with knowing that everyone on the server is hacking then to get the sheriff system back up and running or finding Gm's that will do thier jobs instead of making excuses why they aren't..It's the same crap over and over from K2 network to NTT you guys are just to scared of losing your Turkish hack clients in order to keep this game legit and fair..It's been like that since day one when K0xp first came out 20 million accounts play this game and 19 million of them use hacks or play with those that do use them....
    totally agree with you.. NTT doesnt care legal players at all.. Otherwise they would do something to stabilize it.. Forget it guys ..I ve left this koxpers whole Edana and im quite relief.. Not spending any real money for this s....y game.. This is not gonna be better..K2 and NTT are similar companies..
    Just hear this: My opinion is" Ko is a business for Turkish players..You can see this easily.. Items for TLs, npt chars for sell, tons of goldbars.. They earn their lives by Ko..So does NTT..They are connected somehow.. This has been same for years ..We are the victims here"
    cliché but Ko offline Life online, Take care!!

Nickname
    Orphus
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    2004-GuardiansoftheAbyss-2017
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Aky View Post
    Sherif karus characters not one sold or bought in Edana server, i can assure you that we are same players as always, but thanks anyways Orphus we keep trying do good much as we can everytime.
    I do not agree with you on this....Just with your signature tells me everything i need to know about how the Karus side is ran..Jrezan is the leader of the Beatles clan a clan that has used third party tools and has been caught several times npting and tpt when Knights Online was on Gamersfirst..Even your So called friend Jrezan was also caught and reported for npt several times..I am a leader of a clan and i know who's cheating and who's not and believe me i have kicked several peeps from my clan when I was forced to report them..Jrezan was Made a Sheriff but never got the postion on Gamersfirst why...cause i sent in several screen shots to every gm on gamersfirst showing him npting ...but somehow he made a sheriff here on NTT...Did he jail all those reported npters from his clan ? of course not...Did he jail anyone over the lvl of 40 no of course not...Did he go after the Daisy chained hack mages stealing the monument during the CSW so they could control the new Dungeon...He was online at the time I know tried to pm him blocked, the other sheriff was online two minutes before the csw where is he now ...must be one of those hacking mage/ Speed priest stealing the monuments "wink"" wink", One Dungeon i still haven't seen due to it being closed and I don't use hacks to by pass the gates like certain other clans...I guess you forgot that I was a sheriff on Edana and I know how active the Karus sheriffs were and I know how active the Karus sheriffs were On Gamersfirst and three and a half months ago here On Ntt when Tenishia would be screaming bloody murder 24/7 trying to get anyone of those so called not bought off sheriffs to actually do something about the bots everywhere or the K0xp parties in Ardream or Ronark Land Base or the Cz and all they would do was block their pms..

The only one doing the jailing of Key players on the Karus side was you Akyma...Key Players I mean ones that were in the PK areas using tpt and doing npt ..I have Karus accounts i play and with everyone seeing which letter was being sent about which cheater was reported I saw a few reports but nothing to do with the Pk areas all to do with bots ....I was getting Pms every day every hour every second about why the Karus sheriffs were not doing anything about the koxp in the Pk areas ..I would tell them first of all I am no longer a sheriff and that they should be pming you guys and like always, they would reply their pms are blocked or they are not online...I could hear Tenishia screaming at her computer at 4 o'clock in the morning or smashing her keyboards repeating the same old crap that she couldn't report Karus players and that only a Karus sheriff can make reports on Karus players and try that several times a day using Google translator .I would have smashed my Monitor and i would go into the living room and she would be yelling this to a Karus player upset not at the player but at the fact she was helpless in trying to help the Karus player...I am not just talking about one time it was numerous times when she would wake me up do to her screaming at her monitor ..I would chuckles at her saying you know it's just a game and if looks could kill i would have been dead many times over and i would tell her to block her pms everydayt and she said that would make her no better then any other Karus sheriff out there...I myself have every sheriff under my friends list and guess what each one i pmed besides you had them blocked or were offline....Or using alt characters to hack themselves some pretty good gear in the new dungeon area...I will not mention anyone's name cause we all know who that is....But sitting here telling me they haven't be bought off or scared off or whatever is laughable ...If the Karus sheriff were doing their Jobs those that were being Jailed in and On Emc side would have never Nation Transferred over to the Karus side due to knowing that they would have been screwed either way ..Everyday I see the Same K0xpers / Npters that Tenishia and Crosseyed Baris and I sent to Jail in Elmorad still using the same third party tools on the Karus side and nothing and i mean nothing is being done about it..I hope when the sheriff system comes back online they will actually have sheriffs online that want to help and not think it's an easy way to build there characters up due to being bought off or run off..Or he is my bestest buddy ever and I just can't throw a report about him cuz he's making me so much needed easy np
    Last edited by Orphus; 03-02-2013 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Spelling Errors

Class
    Priest
    Clan
    ELIT
    Server
    Atlantis
    Race
    Karus
    There are enough Karus players that can be sheriff. They just weren't elected. Maybe this time.

uww yess and...