Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheating

Cheating

Hi there im just new on this game and i already have being send to the jail and they said im cheating.
    Im not even cheating and just try to play the game now im stuck in the jail and they force me to buy 999np to get me out of the jail because killing the monsters doenst do anything. Im stuck now cus i already have bought premium and i cant buy any more np.
    So now my premium i cant enjoy it in the jail.
    Please fix this issue because im not cheating. I also cant make a support ticket because that also force me to add NP but i already maxed it and have to wait 30 days

ingame char name: Flegystick

Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Race
    El-Morad
    Hi,

Sending a ticket is free but, for the ticket there must be at least 1 npoint in the account. Contact customer service for account support. http://support.nttgame.com/

Thats the thing i cant add any more NP to my account i bought premium and there is 0 on my account right now.
    So now i need to wait 30 days bought premium for nothing before i can send a ticket?

Nickname
    Alhazen
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Right now I have this problem, the only thing I do is enter, do a couple of events and leave; and that's why they send me to jail.
    On top of that they want me to buy golden mattock to be able to go out; It really doesn't make sense that they send you for doing nothing.

That doesnt make any sence. They force me to pay like this? i already spended 25$ to premium and now they want me to give them more monney for nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by Mic_xUrQD1Zm View Post
    That doesnt make any sence. They force me to pay like this? i already spended 25$ to premium and now they want me to give them more monney for nothing?
    You need to have Npoint to send tickets to the support team, you can also send them through a different account with npoint if you want.

Nickname
    Alhazen
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    I already sent a ticket and they do not answer me anything, I enter my account and it remains the same.
    I will not spend 1000 npoints for a mistake in the same game

Quote Originally Posted by Boynton View Post
    I already sent a ticket and they do not answer me anything, I enter my account and it remains the same.
    I will not spend 1000 npoints for a mistake in the same game
    If you have sent a ticket, please wait for the response before updating the ticket and sending a different ticket.

Nickname
    Alhazen
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Oh shit, they answer me saying that I have used / possessed an "Illegal Program"; What a stupid thing to do.
    Because I would have to use that kind of fag if I just went in to do quest daily mythril.
    Now what am I supposed to do.
    Accept what they tell me and spend 1000 npoints because according to them I cheated?

Quote Originally Posted by Boynton View Post
    Oh shit, they answer me saying that I have used / possessed an "Illegal Program"; What a stupid thing to do.
    Because I would have to use that kind of fag if I just went in to do quest daily mythril.
    Now what am I supposed to do.
    Accept what they tell me and spend 1000 npoints because according to them I cheated?
    If you have received a negative response from the support system, you can leave the area by receiving a Stick.