Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus

Ticket Closed so fast.

Ticket: ABR-718-73393
    I send a ticket but they closed it even without asking if it was fixed.
    I have 3 bugs..
    One that have never been fixed and I'm sure some others have the same issue... If you Nation Transfert you might have a bug that cause the impossibility to do the quest more then once.. if you try 24h later or 72h or even a week it won't work (Daily Spy Quest in CZ). You click on the npc and it does nothing.

My other bugs are bugs account .. all ma characters are affected.

When I trade to someone I can't see the 9 scares (my) side by (trader) side, so I need to guess where are the scares so I can trades items.

Other one : when I click on the NPC : Mysterious Narki I can see "Disassembling", "Sidetracked by the carry key.", "Accessory Box Exchange".
    But if I click on Disassembling to disassemble a old item nothing will appear, it will only close the 3 options.

Thank You for looking.

Nickname
    UniqueAngel
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Me and my friend found out that it's the game on my laptop had corrupted files so I will do a reinstallation but for the spy quest still bugged.

Hi, you can perform a new installation from below.

Alternative Download

In addition, if you have sent a ticket to the support team once, please wait for the response before updating the ticket and sending a new ticket.