Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Class
    Warrior
    Server
    Athena
    Race
    El-Morad

Cool WreckingCrew is coming back

A few years have passed since the last time our members quit the game for good. We played in ARES since the beginnings and now we're sort of back. We're rebuilding the clan in this new server and we hope to not have problems like a few years ago when hacking and botting were rampant and there were many injustices related with fishy items and GM gifts to certain people.

Anyway, just saying we're back and we hope to play in a clean and honest environment. Any other old player around? I'd like to know!

-Ronnen (aka BeneBene)

Dear Ronnen and WreckinCrew,

Welcome again to your hometown

Be sure that, there have been many changes since last time that we met in Ares and i m sure that you are gonna be much more happier.

Btw, is Martin still alive ?
    Aeternum Vale

Nickname
    MrMaarten/trytogetme
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    WreckingCrew
    Server
    Athena
    Race
    El-Morad
    I'm alive and kicking
    Are you still playing ares/athena or do you play the new server aswell?

Quote Originally Posted by MrMaarten View Post
    I'm alive and kicking
    Are you still playing ares/athena or do you play the new server aswell?
    Oh boi

Nice to see ya around still. I miss oldies always.

I' ve been still playing in Athena, even though i ve tried Titan server for a while. But, if u decide to start Gaia, why not to try there
    Aeternum Vale

Nickname
    Danyphunx
    Class
    Warrior
    Server
    US->Athena
    Race
    El-Morad
    It's good to be back. playing like old days, just for fun. I Still have my character stucked in orc side in Athena. But is not the same. Without my family I Can't Play.
    Lets have some fun!

D.

Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Wrecking Crew
    Race
    El-Morad
    its kinda nice to be back, lots of memories... good and bad times with great people...

but,since being back, I shall do my best to talk others into sacrificing maartin and dancing nakid around fire in order to please the gods. but with my luck,that will only provoke rain and some headache to elderly people. maybe a global economy crises too. we shall see. take a umbrella just in case!

Hey, me too, i used to played in Ares my nickname was Fl3cher y now i decide to comeback, im trying to look for new friend to start over..

Just have to Start off by saying Welcome back to Knight
    We have a english clan going on orc side have people who are fresh to the game and people who are veterans with levels ranging from 59 right up to 80
    we would be more than happy to have you in our clan if you would like to join pm us
    Clan Name : TheDynasty
    Clan Leader : GanjaKilla
    Assisants : Codex , C1nD3LL , Valroth im always on gaia 2 on C1nD3LL
    even if u go human hope you enjoy your self good luck

Any of you guys playing actively in the Euro zone? Might think about starting on Gaia if I can find a GG clan to level / play with and after getting gear wreck some turks.

I offer to not start on Gaia, its full of with koxpers even in CZ. And grade is bugged too. Lots of missions in bugged, and when u trying to sell something hackers cheating u and buying it for 1 coins even u put it for 280m. GMs not doing anything for ur own good don't start it also asassians 70-72-75 80 skills in bugged if u play Human as Wrecking Crew we are playing human ) My name is galahad if u want to start pm me