KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Hatred
    Server
    KO -> Agartha
    Race
    El-Morad

About the sheriff section in forum.

Well, it looks like old forum, topics and sections are completely gone(I have to organize my profile again. Darn.) and I can't see the sheriff section in the most needed time. There's a lot of trouble going on in C-east. (I'm maNgaReturned - Human Sheriff in C-east.) most of the sheriff characters in c-east are sold. And the people who bought them not even seems legal. We were blocking them about reporting someone until their sheriff powers removed. After a while sheriff system bugged (or closed) However, that helped a lot about blocking them.

But there's some sheriff characters exist that must be banned or be unseated. And i wanna give information about it. Because, if the sheriff system gets activated before their sheriff powers removed, I think there will be a lot of trouble. There's only 3 or maybe 4 sheriff characters exist whose is active, not being sold to another person and have no illegal activity. And the others, just changed server or sold their character.

So, long story short, Is the sheriff section will be active again? And should i wait for the sheriff section for giving information about the status in our server or just say it in here?

Note: I hope i didn't say something wrong. English is not my main language so there could be some mistakes.

And by the way, not about the topic but, I've changed my name and i can't change it again. Looks like the flame effect in my nickname made that problem (It supposed to look like this: ๖ۣۜAgito) But now it looks horrible. How can i change my nickname again? T_T
    Last edited by ๖ۣۜAgito; 02-12-2013 at 04:19 PM.

Nickname
    Riemann
    Clan
    NTTGame
    Race
    Karus
    Currently we don't have Sheriff section. It will created as soon as we reassign Sheriffs.
    About your nickname, we will try to repair it as soon as possible.

Class
    Rogue
    Server
    US->Titan
    I think there are such more old sheriffs that sold their characterts, as i Remember, I've played c-west, and most of those guys that was sheriff quited ko or sold their character,
    I hope when the sheriff system will come back, that there is a new nominate.
    Reading? STOP using hack !!
    Come on! Leave it CLEAN !

Nickname
    Nikyy
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    DisciplesOfEvil
    Server
    US->Athena
    Race
    El-Morad
    Doesnt matter who will be new sheriff ..important is how he will make this job..ppls with a good reputation

Nickname
    SaSSaSİONaL
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    Others
    Server
    US->Atlantis
    Race
    Karus
    I'm still here.Not sold,not hack.Still in one piece
    SaSSaSiONaL

Class
    Rogue
    Server
    US->Titan
    Quote Originally Posted by edMaster24 View Post
    Doesnt matter who will be new sheriff ..important is how he will make this job..ppls with a good reputation
    well actually its important who will be sheriff, sheriffs that not doing their job , dont needs to have a system on their char.
    We just need fresh new sheriffs in every server.
    Reading? STOP using hack !!
    Come on! Leave it CLEAN !

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Nm?ccMedd View Post
    I'm still here.Not sold,not hack.Still in one piece

Same here.....Never sold, nor shared my account....Was hacked last year, and got fully restored....along with other long time players who accounts that were targeted of being 5 years and older......but since I have been sheriff nothing yet.....cross my fingers.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Class
    Priest
    Server
    Anatolia
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianGal View Post
    Same here.....Never sold, nor shared my account....Was hacked last year, and got fully restored....along with other long time players who accounts that were targeted of being 5 years and older......but since I have been sheriff nothing yet.....cross my fingers.
    Hi man, he are using my avatar You are welcome, it does not matter