Paladinedreamer why do I have to try to get xingcode fixed

It is unbelieveable that you people installed xingcode knowing it had all those bugs in it. Why do I have to do anything to try to get my game fixed. I have been buying premium and knight cash on multiple accounts for 10 years with no problems. U guys screw the game up for half the people that play it and expect us to bend over backwards to try to get to play again. Mean while my premium is burning up and nothing is being done. That means I am being robbed of my money. Xingcode doesnt even work. There are cheaters all over the servers again. Just disable the piece of crap untill u guys can fix it. I have an idea also why don't you post the solutions on the website instead of haveing people email a log file from thier computers that probably contains personal information gathered from thier computers. I will not be buying anymore knight cash or premium untill these people fix this. You know how many people I know that play this game. I have done everything I can to get new players to play and old players to return, and then these guys screw the game up knowing they were screwing it up the whole time. When you were posting that list of bugs in the faq section you had to have thought man what a piece of crap this program is. In the last week 4 of our players have quit because they cant stay connected to the game. So your choices are fix it or continue to loose players aka money. Johnny loyal ko fan and clan leader for 10 years

Nickname
    Danyphunx
    Class
    Warrior
    Server
    US->Athena
    Race
    El-Morad
    Hey Johnny, I saw a few changes in actual game I mean, they are doing a great job trying to show a good "game" for the begginers, But most of oldies are quitting, most for situation like this.
    that Xingcode is really bad.
    I'm not surprised you didnt have any answer. I think some stuff never change. am I right?