juba the orc priest

can someone check if this guy is legal or kxper? getting db and we are very far from him during bdw.

juba

He reply when I pm him/her
    75 super parazit
    70 skill subside
    57 skill torment
    2xdb

he said no kxp no auto db.

I could be wrong.

Last edited by Binondo; 12-24-2013 at 11:31 AM.

Do you have any material to be discussed or just words ?
    Aeternum Vale

we have been humbled in bdw couple of times where we think we have very strong party. People in the party are complaining of oto db . I was airing with caution that we maybe wrong in accusing the guy as cheater and wanted to hear from other guys or from himself. Is there such thing as cheating db priest at this level 77 and below bdw? Any db priest at this level can comment too.

ps. I will apologize to the person if I have done some false accusation if he is legitimate.

I know exactly what u mean Binondo as I have my suspicions about this player also, but it is so hard to tell if some1 cheats or not. I play db in bdw and met this priest a few times. I play legit, always have and always will, and I can not duff as fast as he does and keep party alive. so he is either really good or not legit. I know what I believe but proving it isn't easy.

As for ur question about cheating duff priests, i have seen many orc and human cheaters in bdw. If I see a human cheater I ask for them to be kicked or I leave party. i wish more would do same. But like I said its hard to spot them sometimes unless they are obvious like running up to orc base.

I don't think you will get a answer from him tho as if he did cheat he wont admit it. The only thing u can really do is watch him and see if can see any obvious cheats, take ss if possible, and stay up if u are getting owned. Don't let them take ur nps.

The sad thing is after a while playing u get used to this type of thing, and nothing ever changes There will always be ppl who cheat. Like u im not saying Juba does cheat but only expressing a opinion.

Nickname
    Yahweh
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Crusaders
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    You will know when it is auto db or not in pvp/pk situations.... here are a few things to look out for

1, You get debuffed without a priest in sight
    2, You are hit with all debuff skills at once
    3, When you are cured you become instant debuffed again
    4, Debuffer is healing while under attack and you are still getting debuffed when you KNOW there is only that priest in other party

Hope this helps for your future concerns about any player
    Over and Out! Good luck with this game