Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    [QUOTE=DonJose;2243680]Hello.

You have complained about the event hours, but the most affecting of these is the removal of the Lunar War event. War must be reactivated again.

While most Turkish players cannot attend the JR event in the morning, but you can. This way there is a balance. There is also a Forgetten Temple event at night.

In these years that I have been playing, the schedules, event, and for us Latinos it does not fit, it limits us, even worse than now the FELANKOR is on a fixed schedule.
    My idea would be that the felo continues to come out in random mode but with a life limit of 45 min from there it dies until the next reappearance with its 6 hours

Exclamation Keep in mind the Latino KO players

Good evening dear friends of the KO, indeed I agree with everything expressed by the Latin friends that preceded me.

You should take more into account the expectations of the Latino players that we are very many.

I have been in this exciting game for 19 years, but it hurts me that over time we have been discriminated against and despite the efforts we make we do not get positive responses, they put us all uphill.

Remember that Latinos are a considerable amount of players who little by little are discouraged from continuing in the KO and migrate to other games with better alternative schedules for them.

I cordially hope, please consider adjusting the schedules of the aforementioned events, such as the War and the Felankor to name a few.

The game is not only for the Turkish community, whom I have respect for and within whom I have many friends; Latinos also exist and I think they should take us into account, do not expect us to finally do what many have been doing and end up leaving the KO.

Best regards.

Atte.

DarkFriend

Could you show empathy for the complaint presented by the Latino community?

Good evening, dear USKO moderators.
    I read the response from moderator DonJose carefully, and I don't see any support for the Latino community. In principle they eliminated BWD, bigfrost, War; as you also have a terrible service from you having latency, disconnection from the game. Just as the moderator says to use an alarm clock to kill a felankor, so can the Turkish community, with what spirit would KC recharge me, how willingly would I spend real money to reach the coveted rebirth 10. Their customer service improve improve.
    Thanks for your attention.
    Best regards.
    Billu
    Server Diez

Quote Originally Posted by DonJose View Post
    Hello.

You have complained about the event hours, but the most affecting of these is the removal of the Lunar War event. War must be reactivated again.

While most Turkish players cannot attend the JR event in the morning, but you can. This way there is a balance. There is also a Forgetten Temple event at night.

The spawn times of bosses are fixed 3 times a day. I am sure that even one of them is suitable for you.

I do not agree with you about Felankor. Because if Felankor respawn even at night(Turkey Time), I'm sure many players will set the alarm on their phones.
    Good evening knightonline community
    I've been playing here for more than 10 years. From the outset, the response of this "MODERATOR" seems to me to be of little empathy and lacking in judgment…. Hopefully this topic can be observed by someone with more hierarchy ... I think that being a game where I pay my money to recharge premium and cash we deserve a better quality of support and attention in this forum, not an answer lightly.

Are you talking about balance? So why are bosses and other events only in Turkey rush hour? And a true balance for the felankor should be 6.00 am - 2.00 pm AND 10 pm (Turkish time) or in any case that the respaw count starts from when the felankor dies ... that would be the most fair and not wake up until 3.00 am to try to compete for the felankor ... however everything is geared for the Turkish time.
    In the same way, the JR should be every 8 hours as it was before ... It turns out that only now it is agreed that the war removed must return ... how convenient, right?
    We would like to be able to get home from work and have fun with my clan in the war at 2.00 (Turkish time) which here would be 10.00 (Peruvian time) as soon as possible.
    All of us who participate in this forum, we have many years and money invested, it can be said that our stuff is decent and we are an established community of players, and this game as well as this server is part of our life so to speak. Otherwise we would alt + f4 and migrate to a Latin server.

Dear GM
    I thank my colleague for taking the initiative to send a strong message about the abuse that Latinos have been receiving on different servers ...
    You allege that there are 3 felankor schedules and that some of them could use, but remember that the vast majority of those who play this beloved game since its inception, we do not have the time for those schedules, most of them return from work and want to enter a a while at night, there is also a large part of players who are starting to stream the game, but more and more people are added but the issue of the schedule hurts all Latin players, so please
    * Consider the time of the war at 19/21 hrs (Peru)
    * Consider the Felankor schedule at 22 / 23hrs (Peru)
    * Merge of servers
    I hope you can listen and access our complaints to maintain and grow the Latino community at Knight Online.

Atte. llShiroxD - Gordion Server

Hello
    i don't under which criteria the appearance of the eslant and felankor cz bosses changed, now everyone takes only 5 minutes to kill boss, the pk has been reduced for latinos, we feel excluded in the decisions that they are making in the game. Please give objective answers
    kaos666- ares

Hello
    As they say the comment has to have more support for Latinos because there are many of them who play with premiums and cash, no
    is to leave it aside in the events, if there is a bosses event in the afternoon when most Latinos are working, all Latinos know that most of the game are Turkish players, keep in mind that Latinos who play the knight online have more 10 years of playing and we have never stopped playing no matter how many times our items have been hacked.
    Latinos ask for the war of the night to return
    That I modify the time of the felakor because it leaves very late (1AM) everyone is already sleeping for work.
    do not leave Latinos aside, we need more support for Latinos

Angry

Hello everyone, it is true, they do not support us Latinos, we do not have an event in favor of us, we are many Latinos playing in usko, we had the war that was a good time for us and they took it away from us.
    Many friends are very discouraged, but we love the game.
    and here we are demanding something just for the common good, thank you

we need you to listen to us

good evening gentlemen of the knight online, at 11:44 pm Peruvian time, you read I am writing this letter regarding the fact that many Latinos are very unhappy about how they treat us, they always give preference to people who play in Turkey and never drink Taking into account their clients in Latin America, we are not 20 or 50 people, we are more than 3000 who play on different servers and we all think the same, they discriminate against us, first they took away the war that in Latin time was 20:00, then they put a schedule to felankor which is very difficult for us, since in Peruvian time it is 01:00 and many of us work. We would very much like you to please listen and take into account our claims as we also spend our money on this game. Now if this discrimination continues, we will do what the majority of Latinos do, which is go to private servers or switch to Steam, which also has a broad Latino community and they are heard there. I hope they provide us with a solution to our claims!

Hello!!! ... I played Knight Online a long time ago and now that I am back activated, really wanting to have fun recharging kc for Premium ... but in recent years they have changed a lot and it is appreciated that there is a lot of privilege for Turkey country time ... Before we all had war and events for both Latin America and Europe… ..we are a huge group of Latinos who are not satisfied with this situation… and now with the news of Felankor that they have modified at 1 am, Latin time, it is unfair! !!!, for Latinos it is very difficult to stay so late at night, please do not forget about us! ... Faithful Player since 2006-2008, returning in 2020 until fate says so, and what the schedule is optimal for all players… .. Thank you