Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Moderators.
    We do not ask for more benefits than Turkish friends, only equality in schedules and events.
    Warrior lvl 83/7 server Ten.

Let the war of the nights return!

We need at least this to be able to continue having fun as before, instead of helping Latinos to continue, you do the opposite.

I agree with the Latin teammates, I have returned to usko after 10 years and I see that they have left the Latin player behind a lot. I ask for equality at least in the Peruvian 11PM war. I would appreciate very much to you teams of the knight online.

Quote Originally Posted by DonJose View Post
    Hello.

You have complained about the event hours, but the most affecting of these is the removal of the Lunar War event. War must be reactivated again.

While most Turkish players cannot attend the JR event in the morning, but you can. This way there is a balance. There is also a Forgetten Temple event at night.

The spawn times of bosses are fixed 3 times a day. I am sure that even one of them is suitable for you.

I do not agree with you about Felankor. Because if Felankor respawn even at night(Turkey Time), I'm sure many players will set the alarm on their phones.

hello so far we do not have a specific answer, the other gm can not respond to our request ? or you can send him our order ?? All we want is for them to think about us on our schedule and the time differences we've been with turkey, that's all I want you to take into account and think a little about your outside players and not everything focus on your internal players. we want to bring back the war of the night that we had before in our Latin time schedule ( 11pm ) that comes to make 7am in turkey approximately and that if they could decrease the felankor time of the 1am Latin hour that in turkey are 9am no I know if you can decrease to 10pm Latin hour that in turkey would be 6am well that is one of our requests that we want to be understood and do something for us because in a whole decade that I have been playing knight online have never done anything for us. thanks and if you don't want to support us Latinos then please restrict entry to the game for us and so withdraw from the game a pleasure and I hope to be able to talk to some manager I leave my mail / server 10 / the morad / magician lvl 83/9 clan lExpLosioN I AM LEADER AND COMANDER OF CLAN
    Last edited by DonJose; 01-13-2021 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Don't share your mail pls.

Senior Member DontForgetAboutPony's Avatar
    Nickname
    GuardOfHumanNation,FluttershyTheRezzer
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    PinkFlufflyUnicorn,Amicus
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    Latin? Ntt discriminates all non turks xD

Senior Member DontForgetAboutPony's Avatar
    Nickname
    GuardOfHumanNation,FluttershyTheRezzer
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    PinkFlufflyUnicorn,Amicus
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJose View Post

While most Turkish players cannot attend the JR event in the morning, but you can. This way there is a balance.

You can be serious, gem that costs around 2m is a reward for discriminating non turks? :P Besides most of turks are too retarded to play on their main accounts and they're relonging to some naked shit chars for ED.I can say even more they'll blame you for losing cuz it's your fault not their.After that they will report you and you will get banned for some1 else stupidity.

The most worrying thing is the disconnections, it only disconnects Latinos and not other regions

ddddddddddd