About Krowaz / Bifrost / Unseal / Dragon Armor !

Hi,
    I've played this new version since October and there is something that I don't know yet.
    I have some questions :
    1º : I bought a krowaz part and I'm wearing it, I'd like to know how to unseal it. Anyone can teach me, pls ?
    2º : I've asked for many ppl on server already and nobody can explain me why I can't enter on krowaz/bifrost. Anyone can explain me, pls ?
    3º : I'd like to know how I can make Dragon Armors ( Like Trial's, Dragon Scale, Mythril... ). Anyone know it ?

Thank you, Brahma.

Quote Originally Posted by lBrahmal View Post
    Hi,
    I've played this new version since October and there is something that I don't know yet.
    I have some questions :
    1º : I bought a krowaz part and I'm wearing it, I'd like to know how to unseal it. Anyone can teach me, pls ?
    2º : I've asked for many ppl on server already and nobody can explain me why I can't enter on krowaz/bifrost. Anyone can explain me, pls ?
    3º : I'd like to know how I can make Dragon Armors ( Like Trial's, Dragon Scale, Mythril... ). Anyone know it ?

Thank you, Brahma.
    Hello

Here are the answers to your questions;

1º - In order to unseal krowaz and old unique items, which are the sticky ones when you wear it, u should use "Seal Exchange Voucher" or "Medium Level Seal Exchange " items which you may purchase either from PUS or ingame merchants. Get the enought number of it and go inn host/ess, right click and use unseal option there.

2º - The Krowaz map should be available for the servers except Titan&Destan only for 1 hour in a day (14.00- 15.00 game clock) and Biffrost is again available in those servers but you should check the time.

3º - You can get these items either as a drop from Felankor Boss or by using Dragon Box, which can be purchased from PUS / ingame market areas and used at Vendor Kayra in moradon area. Of course you should upgrade them

Please let me know for further questions.

Thanks.
    Aeternum Vale