N Points Gone Missing

Today I purchased 3x Tears Of Kardivis. On the 3rd purchase I got an error code, (forgot what it said) the tears never went into my inventory and the N Points have been deducted from my account. Has anyone had any issues with this or is this just a fluke occurrence? I tried submitting a ticket but they are backlogged and unable to accept anymore at this time. Some help with this would be greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by JacknCoke View Post
    Today I purchased 3x Tears Of Kardivis. On the 3rd purchase I got an error code, (forgot what it said) the tears never went into my inventory and the N Points have been deducted from my account. Has anyone had any issues with this or is this just a fluke occurrence? I tried submitting a ticket but they are backlogged and unable to accept anymore at this time. Some help with this would be greatly appreciated!
    I think that this problem could be solved easily by Customer support ticket. You may select payment issue as a main title of ticket and provide all the details of incident including the ESN codes.
    Aeternum Vale