The death of Bp - no heals without weapon? -Reverse please

Hello,

I do not post often but I have played this game as a battle priest since 2007. Although it is no where as strong as it was in 2007, it is still my favourite and only character I play today.

The character has weakened over the years due to advancement of armors, weapons and skills but it was still fun to play. However, this new update that disables the use of heals without a weapon has now completely destroyed the bp and I am trying to understand why it was done.

The bp is not overpowered so there is no need to weaken it. Also the logic behind not being able to heal without a weapon does not make sense to me. I can understand we can’t attack without a weapon but why would we need a weapon to heal?

Please reverse this update or I will be forced to leave the game after 14 years because I do not play any other character. Like many of you, I have played this game since I was a teenager and I do not want to leave now.

I have tried the INT BP but the damage in pk is too low so it is unable to kill players before they run away.

Thanks,
    Long standing player and Concerned Bp

Hi,

I agree, he's pretty weakened right now.

A description of the game master leader for this topic is as follows: "in the use of Heal skills, we asked the producer whether "shield" can be excluded or not, we can give clear information if we receive a return."

I was away for a couple of months and here we are. What have you done to our game ? It is horrible to quit my main but still i have to.

Nickname
    IINEWB0RNII
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    Weiwuer
    Server
    KO -> Diez
    Race
    El-Morad
    that is not only battle priests suffering even tank priests are struggling when a rogue use master 20 skill againts priests, that's really annoying.

Nickname
    2eL2eLe
    Class
    KO -> Mage
    Clan
    SonsOfHeroes
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    What is the server you occasionally play on?
    I have access to a BP myself and haven't tried PvP in a while. Not planning on it, either.