Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by DaDegano View Post
    I just hope they'll choose fair sherifs now and not power abusers like you(no offence..) you were sending people to jail cause they killed you in arena...how lame is that LOL..
    Plus.. you scammed enough people so :{

2months... plus-minus.
    loled at that.. never ever put anyone in jail without a reason ( the sheriffs who worked with me know that )... and also never scammed anyone.. Not to mention how u babaed all your gears illegally using usd and also how you are using hell breaker +10 ( another illegal item ). So Degano spamming on forums wont make u a sheriff.. also i will make sure some guy who bought all his gears with usd and who uses illegal items like HB+10 doesnt get to be a sheriff. So better stop fighting with me because u know where its gonna end

edit : Your own clanies trust me with their gbs and u call me a scammer LOL pm Strategist and Dasouxslayer from your clan and ask them about me.. they both can vouch for me so what u gonna do now kick them out of clan ? hahahahaha... If u want hate bring it on kid i m up for it, but atleast say something thats true like i said xD
    Last edited by BreakerS; 02-19-2013 at 01:46 AM.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by BreakerS View Post
    loled at that.. never ever put anyone in jail without a reason ( the sheriffs who worked with me know that )... and also never scammed anyone.. Not to mention how u babaed all your gears illegally using usd and also how you are using hell breaker +10 ( another illegal item ). So Degano spamming on forums wont make u a sheriff.. also i will make sure some guy who bought all his gears with usd and who uses illegal items like HB+10 doesnt get to be a sheriff. So better stop fighting with me because u know where its gonna end
    Where did I say that I wanna be a sherif?
    You didn't scam anyone?Alright.. you sure you wanna start with it?I can easily post there topics with proofs.
    About sending people to jail with no reason?well..lets say.. that ENOUGH sherifs told me about you asking them to confrim your reports on people who didn't do anything.
    And most likely, you didn't like their attitude or something like that so you just reported them.

where its gonna end?I guess in the place where you get banned from those forums for scamming too?

Try me.

lol kidding me ?? i never ever jailed anyone without a proper reason.. also u need to have 2 votes of sheriffs to jail anyone.. and like i said the sheriffs who worked with me know how much time i actually spent jailing hackers and cleaning the koxpers for good. So dont u make accusations on that without knowing anything. And also about scamming go ahead post proofs.. I just gave u 2x names who trusted me with money from your own clan.. what about that ?? and if i would jail people with personal reason u would have been in jail hahahahahahahaha.. but i always kept aside personal reasons with anyone while reporting people ^^ . Anyways bring it on. You know u are talking crap without a proof just because u hate me lmao. where is it gonna end ? with u having 1 infraction already hahaha.. dude i hate to put dirt on others like u do.. but u are making me do it Feel sorry for you.

Edit : Be it grim, Snipes or keeshiu all of those wont disagree that i was a good sheriff You can talk whatever bad about me but i was always good at being a sheirff.

Nickname
    Tiffer
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    PowerThatBe
    Server
    US->Carnac West
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by BreakerS View Post
    no lol.. Sheriffs for orc were me,keeshiu,grimnotize and snipes until cwest got messed up with account hackers and most of them quit..
    Hey hey hey. I was there. Dont forget little old me...