Paypal not working

Hello! I bought np 2 days ago but don t appear on my account. Can an Admin verify my account? Also i can t verify my phone number because i m from Romania? Can somebody help me?

Nickname
    xxxxxxCeZaxxxxxx
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    SpecialForces
    Server
    KO -> Diez
    Race
    Karus
    Hello,

Account support is not provided through the forum.

You can request assistance from customer service by submitting a support ticket to the PUS category.

Support Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by GamesDepot View Post
    Hello,

Account support is not provided through the forum.

You can request assistance from customer service by submitting a support ticket to the PUS category.

Support Ticket
    Does your 1st level even respond to the tickets? I'm excited to wait for how useless the response will be like how describing the error description was "Unexpected error, try transaction later"

NTT DevOps

I tried to purchase Npoints through Paypal and they still arent showing up. Paypal isnt even showing any transactions history from usko what so ever. You say to do a support ticket but we also cant do that because it costs 5kc.. its ridiculous. I come from SteamKO which doesnt have these problems. But the fact im unable to trade / merchant is ruining the whole game play for me. I can deal with the whole waiting process to sell pus items but the fact im having to wait to trade with friends in game... so if i cant submit a support ticket how am i supposed to get help with this?

Nickname
    xxxxxxCeZaxxxxxx
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    SpecialForces
    Server
    KO -> Diez
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyZewiq View Post
    I tried to purchase Npoints through Paypal and they still arent showing up. Paypal isnt even showing any transactions history from usko what so ever. You say to do a support ticket but we also cant do that because it costs 5kc.. its ridiculous. I come from SteamKO which doesnt have these problems. But the fact im unable to trade / merchant is ruining the whole game play for me. I can deal with the whole waiting process to sell pus items but the fact im having to wait to trade with friends in game... so if i cant submit a support ticket how am i supposed to get help with this?
    Hello,

Submitting a ticket to Customer Support is free. You only need to have 1 Npoints on the account and we see that you already have Npoints. Please submit a ticket about your problem.

PayPal took a while to come through. Before then had no Kc and wasn't able to do a ticket. Waiting on another payment. Thanks.

Hello
    I have similar issues with paypal
    I have an acc at Diez server
    Its password got changed automatically and i cant have any access to it..
    Ive registered a new acc in order to send a ticket as ive been advised by ntt team but there are no options to send a ticket to tetrive my acc till you buy nt points..
    Tbh honest it broken circle..
    Cant buy np cant send ticket..

Can you help with that???