Error 'SE3010' that means probably you used a redeemed/expired authorization code. If your program is not working properly, you can get it if the program closes when you enter the code. When you getting this error, you need to get a new code from https://otp.nttgame.com/ > Resend Auth code & ID
Error 'SE3005' that usually means due to entered wrong code. If you getting that, check your sms which was sent by NTTGame and enter correctly (with the letters 'ko' at the beginning).
Error 'CE1001' is caused by internet connection.
If you using AnyOTP on PC, set your DNS settings as 184.108.40.206 / 220.127.116.11 or 18.104.22.168 / 22.214.171.124, after then run command prompt (CMD) and use the 'ipconfig/flushdns' command. If you using AnyOTP on your mobile phone, turn off your Wi-Fi ve and try with cellular data.
[COLOR="#B22222"]"Error otp login failed with unknown issue please contact customer service" error when you enter the OTP code on the game screen:[/COLOR]
If you are getting this error, your OTP Code has been blocked. If the generated OTP code is entered incorrectly 10 times, your AnyOTP program will be blocked. If you follow the steps on the topic below in order, your problem will be solved. If your OTP code is blocked without your knowledge, your game password may be known by someone else. In this case, it will be useful to change your game password.
* Uninstall the program from the computer.
* Log in to http://otp.nttgame.com/
* Click "Reset AnyOTP Device" from MY ICS tab.
* You have to click on the [SEND CODE] tab on the screen that opens (1). After this process, a 6-digit code will be sent to your phone number that you previously registered in the ICS system.
*In order to reactivate AnyOTP program from MY ICS tab, you need to get a new Auth Code by clicking the "Resend OTP ID & Auth Code" button. In this process, as an SMS will be sent to your phone, you will be charged with 5 N-Points.
* At this step, you need to reinstall AnyOTP program on your computer or smartphone. With the OTP ID and Auth Code sent to your registered phone number, you need to login to AnyOtp program.