Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Help

Need Help

Hi I need Some Help please from any GM And please a Proffessional GM
    Last edited by Dipsyforthewin; 12-04-2020 at 08:53 AM.

Hi,

You can get a faster response by typing your problem here.

Oki..... I have a friend in my clan that has been banned for TPT and i dont know why.

He is a warrior and was not doing anything.

He was sitting down and getting free exp from the game....is that Tpt ?
    He is old player and is Legit player and dont use any tpt

He has a Razor mouse and Keyboard that uses an App so it can change coulor is that Tpt ?
    And he uses Discord is that tpt?

Please fix this problem and Unban him!

Quote Originally Posted by Dipsyforthewin View Post
    Oki..... I have a friend in my clan that has been banned for TPT and i dont know why.

He is a warrior and was not doing anything.

He was sitting down and getting free exp from the game....is that Tpt ?
    He is old player and is Legit player and dont use any tpt

He has a Razor mouse and Keyboard that uses an App so it can change coulor is that Tpt ?
    And he uses Discord is that tpt?

Please fix this problem and Unban him!
    You can only receive account support through the support system, please send tickets to the support team for detailed information.

https://support.nttgame.com/

your not really answering my questsions tho!

Is using A razor mouse and Keyboard TPT?

And is using Discord also TPT ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dipsyforthewin View Post
    your not really answering my questsions tho!

Is using A razor mouse and Keyboard TPT?

And is using Discord also TPT ?
    Let's answer like this,

Are hardware macros forbidden?

- Yes, it's forbidden. If it turns out that you are a macro in the game, you will be sent to the dungeon.

And my hardware comes out on the xigncode scan, and that's why I'm being sent to the dungeon?

- No, no hardware macros are processed in xigncode scans. Players who use a third-party program and are registered are processed. For example, Capslock, Actool, and other macro software.

Even if I don't use it, if I have a hardware macro program on my computer, will I be sent to the dungeon?

- No, no operation is applied to hardware software. (*Even if it is a hardware program, you can get a penalty if you use it on our game.)
    If a third-party program (external hardware) is located on your computer, it will be good for you to delete it. It is possible to capture xigncode for possible browsing or game entries.

I'm afraid I don't understand your question about Discord. But let me inform you that if you are a trusted member through Discord, you can instantly notify the cheat.

But he is NOT using any macros?

He has discord and app for his mouse and keyboard so it can change coulor...

i dont see why he should be banned cause of that?

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    Some programs will trigger a false reading......A driver that is needed to install your keyboard or your mouse, could have triggered a false reading.....This issue should be looked into.....I personally know the player whom they are speaking of, and I have never seen them do anything illegal.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

As mentioned above, please contact the support team for detailed information. If you have thrown out a ticket before and still believe he is innocent, you can send a ticket again without spam.

Personally, I do not believe that the application used to change the color of the mouse will create a problem.

I dont belive he is Innocent!! i KNOW he is Innocent and i will make a ticket!