Clan
    Gladiatorz
    Server
    Anatolia
    Race
    El-Morad
    Stop fighting for a vs It's just a damn vs

Quote Originally Posted by anonymusBOSS View Post
    There is always some chance of getting hacked even if you are completely legal. And if shaban gets hacked then he wont get any support since the account is not completely legal, thats what Alyce is trying to tell.
    The new owner is your neighbor or someone living in another country is irrelevant here sine anyone can get hacked.
    well, this game is already getting down because of hacked issues , we r still trying to make it as much active as possible and The Game Community cant even restore or give complete support to the hacked players , who paid a lot to this game already .. when the point comes for ShabaN char, i already mentioned before that i never bought any g1/npoints / invested a single $ to this game because im not rich enough to do that, so its an obvious matter that ShabaN could hardly get any support . And there are like Infinite no. of players who already sold or bought char using CR ( i strongly doubt u r also 1 of them ). If u still think im the only guy that should be punished because I always been playing legit and one of the trustiest member, who at least honestly cared to make a topic when he felt that its impotent to tell the players who trusted him, GO AHEAD

And btw New owner of ShabaN and Iamwhiteknight , i got a request for both of u. make a new topic and flame there , and well thanks a lot for making this topic a hot 1, but we should nt divert from the real topic . hope u understand me.

Quote Originally Posted by ShabaN View Post
    well, this game is already getting down because of hacked issues , we r still trying to make it as much active as possible and The Game Community cant even restore or give complete support to the hacked players , who paid a lot to this game already .. when the point comes for ShabaN char, i already mentioned before that i never bought any g1/npoints / invested a single $ to this game because im not rich enough to do that, so its an obvious matter that ShabaN could hardly get any support . And there are like Infinite no. of players who already sold or bought char using CR ( i strongly doubt u r also 1 of them ). If u still think im the only guy that should be punished because I always been playing legit and one of the trustiest member, who at least honestly cared to make a topic when he felt that its impotent to tell the players who trusted him, GO AHEAD
    NO i never bought any of my chars. Both ones i use for merchant are created by me and i know all details of them.. Helps while restorations so I make it a point to use chars i make myself to merch.

Edit : U cannot be punished here since u sold the char already and no longer play on Shaban.

Thanks for sharing.

Hard to find as the player into the hands of your health.