Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    Rampage
    Server
    US->Carnac West
    Race
    El-Morad
    really useing blinding in a VS? i can beat u in every single VS ya want an example i've the fraps of 4 vses with u n u died in every single one...

n i didn't know tht u beowulf noobie

PS: tht VS was with my younger brother n he is newbie to KO . i wasn't even did tht vs with u and frankly u would have needed alot of skills to kill me....

again my brother didn't even used iron set in tht vs so i still don't think u have beaten me
    Last edited by Binkz1509; 03-18-2013 at 06:03 AM.

Class
    Rogue
    Server
    US->Carnac West
    Race
    Karus
    If u can den try to beat me......nub bb...
    Last edited by souvik01; 03-18-2013 at 07:03 AM.

Nickname
    IamWhiteKnight1
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    Rampage
    Server
    US->Carnac West
    Race
    El-Morad
    hmm u need an example of vsing with me here u go Vs with ur assis clan leader idk why he didn't used beast hiding but i made him sure tht u can use every thing except blinding

and i am sure he used CP and yes i died but u can see the HP bars of both of us

my soul potting got messed up cuz server was lagging abit

n fr u shaban u shold have put the vs we did 30 mins ago u used blinding n i made ur HP to 3 % ofc and im sure tht u hav frapsed it too but it's not worthy to put it in youtube is it??

i didn't knew u would put a vs video with me which i didn't even fought but let me tell u something maybe wK died but at the end of the day ur the one who's gonna lose......

PS: i didn't had the time to edit and stuff so i am sorry fr tht....
    Last edited by Binkz1509; 03-18-2013 at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShabaN View Post
    well i didnt sell it for real cash cauz i already know its illegal. and on the other hand , the new owner is my neighbor. there is no chance of getting hacked or scammed anyways .
    There is always some chance of getting hacked even if you are completely legal. And if shaban gets hacked then he wont get any support since the account is not completely legal, thats what Alyce is trying to tell.
    The new owner is your neighbor or someone living in another country is irrelevant here sine anyone can get hacked.

Quote Originally Posted by souvik01 View Post
    If u can den try to beat me......nub bb...
    in this ss Iamwhiteknight1 clearly mentions that its sharer playing on that char lol. Just ban them all for sharing/selling without cr and shit xD

Nickname
    IamWhiteKnight1
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    Rampage
    Server
    US->Carnac West
    Race
    El-Morad
    dude have i done something wrong to u..... have i ever said tht ur a scammer or something???...... n watch the post clearly...is thr any rule tht i can't show my younger brother hw to play knight online?????

lol u seem mad xD I m just giving my opinion about whats legal and whats not and u dont have to do something wrong to me to say whats wrong

[QUOTE=Binkz1509;32949

IamWhiteKnight1 is never gonna leave rampage .. if my sharers does it'll be my end of playing knight online[/QUOTE]

You say sharers there.. so i guess that means more than 1 ?
    Last edited by anonymusBOSS; 03-18-2013 at 07:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Binkz1509 View Post
    really useing blinding in a VS? i can beat u in every single VS ya want an example i've the fraps of 4 vses with u n u died in every single one...
    can you post the fraps of 4 vses please.. I grab some popcorn by then

Nickname
    IamWhiteKnight1
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    Rampage
    Server
    US->Carnac West
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymusBOSS View Post
    can you post the fraps of 4 vses please.. I grab some popcorn by then
    hmmm i understand..... it's only my younger brother who gave me some of his noobie items and therefore i have to call him a sharer i was just kidding..... n that's a mistake it's sharer not sharers n ive already started to search fr a noobie char to let him play on it n ofc i'll buy it on CR

PS:those VSes r for my PK videos and they are on editing now..... it'll be realeashed soon....

IamWhiteKnight1

Class
    Rogue
    Server
    US->Carnac West
    Race
    Karus
    I'm waiting for it......