Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

ShabaN new Owner

Ok guys , I got to tell u an impotent thing that I have sold my char . I thought its impotent to tell because i have helped countless ppl to transfer their items and was middleman for several trades. So please be careful before asking any help from my char cauz i will have no access to that account anymore.

Thank you for your kind attention, have fun !!

Nickname
    Grimnotize
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    US->Carnac West
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by ShabaN View Post
    Ok guys , I got to tell u an impotent thing that I have sold my char . I thought its impotent to tell because i have helped countless ppl to transfer their items and was middleman for several trades. So please be careful before asking any help from my char cauz i will have no access to that character anymore.

there. fixed

Nickname
    IWnxinatorZ
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    RampagE
    Race
    El-Morad
    o man what char you play now !

Race
    Karus
    lol sounds like he sold his account instead of his char in a CR xD
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!

Nickname
    IamWhiteKnight1
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    Rampage
    Server
    US->Carnac West
    Race
    El-Morad
    Ok guys , I got to tell u an impotent thing that I have sold my char . I thought its impotent to tell because i have helped countless ppl to transfer their items and was middleman for several trades. So please be careful before asking any help from my char cauz i will have no access to that account anymore.

i knew it when i killed new shaban in vs 3 times a row...i understood tht's not the old shaban used to play...a GG rogue dosen't die like tht.... well if can tell us about ur new char it might help alot

IamWhiteKnight1

Quote Originally Posted by Alyce[E] View Post
    lol sounds like he sold his account instead of his char in a CR xD

Asking apologies for that. Actually I had no other choice cauz everyone already know I never made any real cash payments in my entire game life , even for a premium. All I did was by playing hard / farming hard( ed / chaos / CSW / reselling ingame items) , at least that’s what I call passion gaming .
    I love this game but I m not rich enough to cypher my char and sell it , though its against the rule but my hands are tied . Well I sold my char without CR on my own risk so I don’t find anything wrong with that. Still I’m Extremely very sorry for that because I don’t want to encourage other players making an unsafe deal. Hope u understood my situation.
    Regards ShabaN

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    o man what char you play now !
    dont warry bro, i will let u know soon
    Actually i was about to quit cauz hacked members were not getting any official helps, but after restoration procedure starts , i changed mind to stay

Race
    Karus
    Asking apologies for that. Actually I had no other choice cauz everyone already know I never made any real cash payments in my entire game life , even for a premium. All I did was by playing hard / farming hard( ed / chaos / CSW / reselling ingame items) , at least that’s what I call passion gaming .
    I love this game but I m not rich enough to cypher my char and sell it , though its against the rule but my hands are tied . Well I sold my char without CR on my own risk so I don’t find anything wrong with that. Still I’m Extremely very sorry for that because I don’t want to encourage other players making an unsafe deal. Hope u understood my situation.
    Regards ShabaN
    its not about an unsafe deal that you risk losing money and the account
    its against the rules selling your account for real money the account could get banned
    and if its for ingame money the other person could get in trouble with the CS when he/she gets hacked then won't get any kind of help cause it could look like he/she is sharing
    or doesnt have all the right info to get help
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!

Quote Originally Posted by Alyce[E] View Post
    its not about an unsafe deal that you risk losing money and the account
    its against the rules selling your account for real money the account could get banned
    and if its for ingame money the other person could get in trouble with the CS when he/she gets hacked then won't get any kind of help cause it could look like he/she is sharing
    or doesnt have all the right info to get help

well i didnt sell it for real cash cauz i already know its illegal. and on the other hand , the new owner is my neighbor. there is no chance of getting hacked or scammed anyways .

Class
    Rogue
    Server
    US->Carnac West
    Race
    Karus
    I dont thnk dat u can bit me......dis is a small example.....
    As u see i was lagging too much....
    just watch it ....den i hope u can understand who is looser..