Tank Mage suggestions

Can anybody suggest a gg updated template for 80+ tank mage?
    Like skills, stasts, equip ..
    tnx in advance.
    Heard some things have been changed lately...can u still wear a shield like adamant? or u can wear only old school cs+0?

Btw...did someone finally know things like what does lr-stun/ice_slow rate increase?
    Back in the days i do remember people talking about more the int..higher the rate?! Still true?

Ty

p.s. could u also explain dark knight staff special abilities? tnx in advance

You should use paper gear and keep some points for str to use a shield. Rest of the stats must be on HP. The shield must be gab's adamant as u said. Mage stuns are nerfed i guess. For me the best tank mage must use ice 80 skill.
    int-stun rate is a false propaganda .
    Open buying merchant and type the items you're willing to use. So that you can see which stats item requires.
    Which server are you from?
    Last edited by sempatik91; 11-05-2020 at 05:36 AM.

Just revived an old char of mine on ares.
    While waiting for game to launch i was playng around with kobugda site..while scrolling the shields list i jumped on the dark knight one...and realized it requires only int stat.
    Wouldn't that be a nice alternative to adamant considering u don't have to waste points on str at all; so that u could wear higher lvl armors ?

Well, shields require 106-110 str I think. Why do you even worry about the staff? You want to be tank right? Then you must wear +9 paper gear to get max hp from undying buff.

adamant requires 91str; dark knight shield says 143 int only. (no str)....same as adaga shield+7 (no str ..only 143 int)...but u need lvl 80 too.
    kobugda site displays something like "wearable by warrior, rogue, priest, mage" ...but before jumping to conclusions based on a 3d unofficial site and wasting money on something i can't wear ...it's better asking.
    Any folk out there tried to wear an adaga shield or a dark knight shield as a mage?

Then. hmm i'm not so sure about wearing a paper set..kinda feel too low def even with shield bro . I mean, in terms of defence, it seems to me paper+9+shield almost equal the defence given by krovaz set. I have to check it on that site...but just thinking of it on the fly...i feel like that. I might be wrong.

Then i was thinking of using at least a personal staff anyway. Good stats and low req for that tool...(110 int if i recall) ; and once there..uhm u start thinking of linen set+9+10 eventually. (+10 sounds uthopic...) I need to check the market too ofcourse a bit more, and realizing how common are those armors.
    Thinking of ares, one of the oldest server, shouldn't be too rare.

Suit urself :P