Clan
    SonsOfHeroes
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad

Server unstable again?

Hey !

Some of my Friends from USA are getting dc problems again.

Is there any issues with the servers AGAIN! and the website is also not working as it should???

Some of them cant even login to the website to write a ticket or make a post here on the forum!!!
    They get a message saying there user information and password is incorrect even if the information is correct!

Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Vega
    Race
    El-Morad
    Yes, it is - and they will deny it. Just got DC as soon as I join JR - AS USUAL(!)

For website's 'user information and password is incorrect' error, they offer to do clear cache, cookies then try incognito.
    I directly use VPN/ TR IP, it always connect. But if u dont wanna use VPN may try other way.
    ‘Olan olmuştur; olacak olan da olmuştur.’
    Zamansız 'an'da olmuş bitmişe, zamanlı ömrümüzde şahitlik etmekteyiz.

Nickname
    H4l // Healer// Ejay
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    SonsOfHeroes
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    Thing is tho people should not haft to use a vpn just to login to the website! they should fix what ever the problem is. It has worked for everyone so there must be a problem somewhere

Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Vega
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Healer4life View Post
    Thing is tho people should not haft to use a vpn just to login to the website! they should fix what ever the problem is. It has worked for everyone so there must be a problem somewhere
    indeed....

Senior Member DontForgetAboutPony's Avatar
    Nickname
    GuardOfHumanNation,FluttershyTheRezzer
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    PinkFlufflyUnicorn,Amicus
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    There is also problem with anyOTP.When you copy code and paste it says invalid code or in other hand it's not showing notice and also unable to login

There is also bug when you you teleport to some area you're getting tped but you have to "press OK"
    There is no green line under nickname when you're clan leader.
    There is probably 1000 other bugs but you know

I said enough before so I wont do this again,mods GM and NTT service knows what's in my mind.
    Last edited by DontForgetAboutPony; 10-31-2020 at 06:54 AM.

Nickname
    H4l // Healer// Ejay
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    SonsOfHeroes
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    I just love how the do all these updates, but dont actually fix the problems that are there. People from Usa cannot log on forum or website and when they try it still says id or password is wrong even if it is correct!!!! Would be nice if they actually focused on the actual problems instead of adding more and more problems to the list !!!!

This Game Used to Be so good and cool and maybe number 1 at a point, but its sure has dropped down on that list.....wayyyyyyyyyyyyy down!
    Last edited by Healer4life; 11-05-2020 at 12:35 PM.

Senior Member DontForgetAboutPony's Avatar
    Nickname
    GuardOfHumanNation,FluttershyTheRezzer
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    PinkFlufflyUnicorn,Amicus
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    Also the new joke is the price of creating clan

WTF is this 10m for clan?

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    You just gotta love these unwanted changes....

1) be advise if your planning to go to delos and entering the Abyss.....it only costs 20k to enter when you run directly from Delos to the Abyss.....The new teleport in Moradon to go to the Abyss dungeon costs 300k
    2) some areas of the map when you click on save respawn point has some serious issues....once you teleport to your respawn point....you get trapped in that portal.....same as entering the CZ area....your character is place almost inside that little house, and have to hit town...in either area to get yourself unstuck
    3) this capcha crap is absolutely for the birds.
    4) disconnections is beyond being reasonable....still get disconnected every 5 minutes....whether your inside game or loading up from the launcher.
    5) My biggest beef right now is this.....for the past several weeks for a CSW.....it has been cancelled due to the lack of participants.....I would suggest at this time.....Remove the current clan of ownership to the castle in Delos.....this way it may give players a chance to be able to explore this Castle.
    6) the main reason for the declined register is because many players such as myself.....cannot always afford 100m in noahs to enter the clan.

These are just a few suggestions to consider.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Bad Servers Or?